What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ホップビール] JAIL BREAK (RJ139143)

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139143]JAIL BREAK

alright so no one got any link yet? cause the ones i found are fake...got some random really old games...id be super friggin happy if anyone could post a mega link

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Why not just post the link ._.?

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well that's the disappointment of the year.

B

bleahblah

Ugh. You arent kidding. I keep getting the same scenes over and over too. Cant even unpack the CG. Anyone got a decent save?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there because a more recent version of apparently are there still some errors in it XD?
1. no damge
is triggered by a particular always now and then.
fix elsewhere lose.

2.Unfortunately depends fully on.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ahaha, oh wow. I underestimated how buggy this game is. I went into a room with a sleeping enemy in bed, and I somehow couldn't move an inch anymore. I can attack, sure, but not much else.

I also got a scene in the comfort room, and right after that, if you try going to the room again, you just glitch your way through the wall instead.

Such a shame. The MC looks cute as fuck, too.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

to many bugs and already finished the game but i lack around 40% scene cg scenes and never found more clothes

also that guy should probably change the game name to jail exterminate than the one it have right now

since for finish the game you need to completely kill guards and monsters in certain rooms

also probably everyone noticed but once you kill an enemie next time you go back to that room just take you 1 hit to kill so if you have the map spell dmg you can kill everything in map if you already killed all there before

also the bug that freeze enemies can be fixed in 2 ways 1 is like someone said kill yourself with the item. other is just Heal spell on yourself ( warning the freeze can also happen with any motion in game specially spells but once you reuse the freeze dissapear )

--------------

anyone know the code for steel box? also hoow do you open the treasure room

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

to many bugs and already finished the game but i lack around 40% scene cg scenes and never found more clothes

also that guy should probably change the game name to jail exterminate than the one it have right now

since for finish the game you need to completely kill guards and monsters in certain rooms

also probably everyone noticed but once you kill an enemie next time you go back to that room just take you 1 hit to kill so if you have the map spell dmg you can kill everything in map if you already killed all there before

also the bug that freeze enemies can be fixed in 2 ways 1 is like someone said kill yourself with the item. other is just Heal spell on yourself ( warning the freeze can also happen with any motion in game specially spells but once you reuse the freeze dissapear )

--------------

anyone know the code for steel box? also hoow do you open the treasure room
Do I need to kill guards in other rooms besides the rooms where you are trapped in? I am stuck at the room with the gold and the room with the lots of gates where you can go to the toilet. And I really don't want to try to kill every guard everywhere with that boring battle system.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

actually most keys i got tem by killing guards in closed rooms. and exit key i found it by killing all monsters inin the room that you go on the ladder west of where you start.

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ver1.10:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to extract this type of data encryption?

I've never spotted a way so far how to decrypt .rpack files

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bobjobs ver1.10:

now you can see who is to blame the farmer distributes the game over al and even where it does not have too many errors. XD

So I wait until ne new version comes out.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it so bugged its unplayable?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if I am right may be because must purely to get over all 1 times further

spaminator

Reputation score

ver1.10:
Are you sure you have the right game and that it's an update? There is no mention of a newer version on the dlsite page.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

he tries to make some different games but... damn this game has so many bugs that freezes the game or invulnerable soldiers that makes you want to delete it... also why does he lock the pictures in image.rpack ... can`t even see the CG

comradered

Reputation score

he tries to make some different games but... damn this game has so many bugs that freezes the game or invulnerable soldiers that makes you want to delete it... also why does he lock the pictures in image.rpack ... can`t even see the CG
To prevent buyers from extracting the CG, presumably. The game is a bugged mess, and the CG is the only thing worth going for in the game anyway. Guess he didn't want his work getting passed around by filthy gaijins or something.

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To prevent buyers from extracting the CG, presumably. The game is a bugged mess, and the CG is the only thing worth going for in the game anyway. Guess he didn't want his work getting passed around by filthy gaijins or something.

Well if it is true, it is stoopid since people who actually bought the game can't even enjoy what they bought (excepted a mess of a game. . . )

EDIT: it seems to have a chest with a password wich, I assume, unlock the gallery?