What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ホップビール] JAIL BREAK (RJ139143)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139143]JAIL BREAK

Is it so bugged its unplayable?
Well, so far (using that 1.10 updated version) I've hit bugs where:

1. A shot hits an enemy off at a diagonal where it shouldn't have reached
2. The gun stops working for no reason in certain parts of a room
3. Entering a room causes the whole game to freeze
4. Entering a room kills everyone in it, giving you an item as if you killed them all, then scrolls up and freezes
5. You can't put additional clothes on over your underwear because it's not decent enough (i.e. if you have shorts in your inventory she refuses to wear them because you have no shirt; she prefers wearing just her underwear than shorts over her underwear)
6. Killing a guard, then leaving and reentering the room respawns him with only 1 HP
7. Kill all the guard in a room then leave and they respawn as you go out the door so you see them suddenly get up and try to kill you

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, so far (using that 1.10 updated version) I've hit bugs where:

1. A shot hits an enemy off at a diagonal where it shouldn't have reached
2. The gun stops working for no reason in certain parts of a room
3. Entering a room causes the whole game to freeze
4. Entering a room kills everyone in it, giving you an item as if you killed them all, then scrolls up and freezes
5. You can't put additional clothes on over your underwear because it's not decent enough (i.e. if you have shorts in your inventory she refuses to wear them because you have no shirt; she prefers wearing just her underwear than shorts over her underwear)
6. Killing a guard, then leaving and reentering the room respawns him with only 1 HP
7. Kill all the guard in a room then leave and they respawn as you go out the door so you see them suddenly get up and try to kill you
I think i'll wait till its updated.... The only way i could shoot was using the items is there some other way?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think i'll wait till its updated.... The only way i could shoot was using the items is there some other way?
Offensive selections:
エミリーチョップ 射程1 = Emily chop range 1
アーナスキック  射程1 = Emily kick range 1
空気銃A 射程2 = Air gun A range 2
空気銃B 射程3 = Air gun B range 3

Had the same trouble so, I copied readme and pasted to Google translate to get this:
<Operation>
○ Move the arrow keys own character, the cursor
attack Shift
○ cancellation, menu Esc, X
○ decision Space, Enter, Z
○ message skip Ctrl
Had managed to lose nearly all clothing before I figured that out. :eek: But I still was able to get all but 1 scene before I got stuck just before end game.:mad:

I have a save right before second tenacle room which should yield key to outside gate. But everytime I enter, it freezes.:eek: Tried all sorts of stuff to try to get past it to no avail.

Also had all bugs listed above plus a couple others. Sometimes the "heads up" display would disappear. The smaller bathroom that you can take bath in (and then be raped), kicked me out after rape to a black screen. After a few tries, I was able to kill of the guards attacking me but was not able to find an exit. So I suicided. :(

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The password for the chest which unlocks the gallery is 555512 however i get a coming soon image for the last four cg?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The password for the chest which unlocks the gallery is 555512 however i get a coming soon image for the last four cg?
So apparently they plan on adding 4 scenes.

How did you get password? Not on DLsite blog that I see.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I try to run this game...DL'ed from the v1.10 mega link in this thread, I get an error that says:

Script " Line5:RuntimeError Occured
LoadLibrary: wfpcrypt

Any ideas?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I try to run this game...DL'ed from the v1.10 mega link in this thread, I get an error that says:

Script " Line5:RuntimeError Occured
LoadLibrary: wfpcrypt

Any ideas?
He is running a heavily modified version of RPGMaker VX Ace to kept his files encrypted. I suspect the wfpcrypt file holds the encryption key. Do you have the RTP installed for VX Ace?

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So apparently they plan on adding 4 scenes.

How did you get password? Not on DLsite blog that I see.
i've tried to figure out how to break through the encryption before, this led me to sstmlt.net/thread-62259-1-1.html with some help from google translate and trial and error i figured out how to extract the rvdata2 files from the rpack file though extracting the images however is still beyond my ability.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've tried to figure out how to break through the encryption before, this led me to sstmlt.net/thread-62259-1-1.html with some help from google translate and trial and error i figured out how to extract the rvdata2 files from the rpack file though extracting the images however is still beyond my ability.
Interesting. Can you produce a regular rgss3a file using that script? If so, you can just use the program in my sig to extract all files. (My code-fu is weak, didn't even try to understand script. :p )

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks for the password! Now i know that the hentai content isn't worth the pain to finish the game.

eat dat +rep

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i attached the script i used to get the rvdata2 files,

to use it you need to unpack the rgss3a
then open the game via rpg maker vxace,
open up the script editor using F11 and replace the existing script with this one,
run the game and the rvdata2 files will be extracted to a Data2 folder.

to access the decrypted rvdata2 files
create a new vxace project and copy over the rvdata2 files from Data2
open the game via rpg maker vxace and you will be able to access all the scripts and maps
however the game won't run since it lacks the image files.

Hopefully someone will find this useful

Attachments

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

madman3237,

I thought that I did. I tried searching my PC to see where I DLed it, but I couldn't find it. I can run like 99% of the games with no problem. Would it be too much of a bother to ask you to post a link to the site where I should DL the correct RTP? I see many sites that offer DLs, but I am concerned they will be virus filled.

Thank you!

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

madman3237,

I thought that I did. I tried searching my PC to see where I DLed it, but I couldn't find it. I can run like 99% of the games with no problem. Would it be too much of a bother to ask you to post a link to the site where I should DL the correct RTP? I see many sites that offer DLs, but I am concerned they will be virus filled.

Thank you!
Most RTP files can be found here:

Oops, now they just refer you to here:

Both pages are Japanese so use Chrome or .

Not sure if that is your trouble but it could be.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Madman. I am downloading now. I appreciate that you were willing to post that for me. I was afraid someone was going to say something mean about finding it myself. I had looked a good bit on my own already. Hard sometimes to find current links. You saved me a lot of time, and I thank you.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still have the same error, despite adding VX ACE RTP. Thank you for your help anyway. I appreciate your effort.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still have the same error, despite adding VX ACE RTP. Thank you for your help anyway. I appreciate your effort.
Do you have Japanese language installed? I know a few games may play without it but many don't. And with no access to check filenames of graphics or sounds, we can't tell for sure. If filename is in Kanji and no Japanese font installed the system assigns nonsense characters to the filename when they are extracted. That could explain a runtime error.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Madman,

Yes. I do have Japanese settings on I can play violated heroine, HoTB, Ariadne, Dungeons and Prisoners, Hana Circle, ect. I can play 95% of the games I DL. That is why this one confused me. Never seen that error before. It's ok though. I'm not asking you to trouble shoot for me. I'll figure it out. No worries. I appreciate your advice.

Kosteo

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Madman,

Yes. I do have Japanese settings on I can play violated heroine, HoTB, Ariadne, Dungeons and Prisoners, Hana Circle, ect. I can play 95% of the games I DL. That is why this one confused me. Never seen that error before. It's ok though. I'm not asking you to trouble shoot for me. I'll figure it out. No worries. I appreciate your advice.

Kosteo
If/when you find out the problem, please post your solution. this kind of mystery error bugs me. :confused:

Malone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks to jasondudly468 for sharing the script i was able to make a PartialTranslation for the game.
Link PT:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!OR8lkCTb!U0iJuPICqLllvzsQnkRRYOI7oqmTbF0RQ46Z_peDRp0
Step 1: Rename your old data.rpack to data1.rpack (you can rename it whatever you want)
Step 2: Copy the data.rpack from the archive and start the game normaly.
PS: You don;t need to extract anything like you do for other games
Hope you enjoy it:D