What's new

Hotsprings

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Hotsprings

Shifting awake, Trixie yawned, her face looking tired but happy as she streatched, much like a cat does after awakening from a nap. Scratching behind her ears with a claw, she looked over at Art. "Mornin'," she replied with a wry smile.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Hey you," Art replies to Trixie, a big smile stretched across his face. Art walks over to the makeshift bed and sits down, leaning over he kisses Trixie. Being this close Trixie would most likely notice the scars. "Sorry, I didn't store any food up here on my last trip so I can't make us any breakfast." Art says, slight disappointment in his voice from lack of foresight on his behalf.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She smiled a bit. "It's ok," she said simply, then her eyes traced over the scars. "Erm... I didn't cause those last night, did I?" she said in concern.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh these?" Art says, noticing his scars. "Nah, I've had these since I was a kid. They're from a disease I have. Oh, don't worry, it's not contagious." Art adds hastily, thinking that Trixie may think she's suddenly caught it from him. "It was my own fault why I got it, and the reason why I constantly need to take medication."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods, looking sympathetic. "That must suck..." she said quietly, her fingers still following the marks.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, it only gets in the way occasionally. But it does mean I have to watch where I go just in case I can't take my med's in time." Goosebumps rise on Art's skin as Trixie traces the scars, he sits in silence for a moment before speaking again. "I think we should get ready for class. However much I like seeing you naked doesn't stop the fact that you'll end up in detention if you're late on your first day, and you'll need to go to your dorms before going to class. And if the teachers see you leaving the forest you'll get a detention anyway." Art thinks for a moment. "I know, I'll distract any so you wont get caught."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"But then you would get detention," she reminds him. "Don't worry, you wouldn't believe it, but they probably won't spot me if I run fast enough."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh dont worry, I'll most likely be getting a detention at some point this week," Art says with a laugh. "Oh I believe it, need I remind you that you were transformed right after sex last night, as well as now?" Art smiles and ruffles her hair. "But, if you're sure they'll not spot you then I'm okay with that I guess."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggles at his remarks. "Sorry, when I'm sleeping, it's hard for me to concentrate. Guess that happened last night as well," she said with a blush, getting up as she goes for her clothing. "You're right though, we need to get back to the school though. Unfortunately..."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Ah it's alright, it doesn't alarm me anymore," Art says as he follows Trixie and picks up his clothes as well. "'Unfortunately' what?" Art asks her as he dresses, curious as to why she cut off.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Just prefer the woods is all..." she said simply. "After all, I lived there since I could remember... wish I knew where I came from..."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I don't know how much help I may be, but if you want me to I'll help you in whatever way needed." Setting the cavern walls back as they were as well as storing his belongings in the section of wall that he had taken them from Art made to go back to school. "Coming, m'lady?" Art said in a mock upperclassman fashion whilst offering his arm to Trixie.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Giggling a bit, she took his arm and followed him out of the hot springs.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Managing to sneak through the forest once again, Trixie sat her school bag near the door of the caves, yawning as she headed to the changing area. Between the excruciating headaches that happened every so often, and the amount of homework dumped on her, she decided on a small break at the springs, undressing and sliding into the waters, giving a sigh as she rests in place...

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

After going to her room to get a towel she had some trouble sneaking into the forest without being caught, and got lost for a while, before managomg to make her way to the hotspring a little before sunset. With a sigh of relief Isabella slowly makes her into the cavern, and by the time she had made it into the chamber housing the hotsprings she had removed both her shoes and blazer and was in the process of unbuttoning her shirt when she saw Trixie in the hotspring already, her back turned to Isabella.

"Oh, uh sorry...I didn't realise anyone else was up here," Isabella says quietly, hoping that she didn't startle the girl.

((Will edit it if Trixie is in her normal state))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie, luckily, had decided to stay human as she sat in the pool. "Oh, er, hello!" she called to the other person as they walked in, making sure to sink down into the water a little bit and using that to obscure her form.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh, um..maybe I should leave..if you want to be alone.." Isabella quietly goes to pick up her belongings that she had tossed onto the floor as she walked into the chamber, though secretly she wanted to experience the hotsprings at least once.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"It's ok, I don't mind. I can close my eyes until you get in if you want to," Trixie offered, trying to make the girl feel comfortable.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh, well...okay," Isabella said quietly, though she still lightly tied her towel around herself even though Trixie said she'd close her eyes as she got undressed. Once she had stripped down Isabella moved to the other side of the spring and dropped her towel next to the rim as she climbed in. "Ahhh, that feels good," She let out a quiet sigh as she entered the pool, sinking down until it came to just above her chin as she relaxed.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Having kept her eyes closed as she slid in, she opened them again after a small amount of time at hearing her slosh into the water. "Ya, it's pretty comfortable, to relax up here..." Trixie explained.