What's new

Hotsprings

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Hotsprings

Isabella sat in the spring for a moment in silence, just enjoying the feeling of the warm water against her body and thankful for the steam that hid her naked body.

"So, uh...you come to this hotspring often?" She asks Trixie after a few minutes silence. Much of Isabella's nervousness had left her voice, as if the hotspring had relaxed her almost completely.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"When I sneak out, ya..." Trixie said, enjoying the warm water. "You?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh, well...this is my first time here actually," Isabella replies, her voice going quiet as if embarressed. She tucks her legs up and rests her head on her knee's. "It's really nice though."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't long before Siphon had moved the small group to the mouth of the hotspring entrance, pausing as he could hear voices inside.

Both women inside now may have heard him coming, as he was making no effort to hide his footfalls at all.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ian pauses as well, both from hearing the voices and, of course, because Siphon stopped. "Maybe we ought'a let Maria go first, aye?" he suggests. "Ah bet the accoustics'd be just horrible if someone started shreikin'."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nodded once.

"Agreed, assuming of course they haven't already heard us coming."

He turned to Maria and spoke.

"Would you be so kind please? I think it would certainly go over better if you went in first to tell the others there are more people out here and to ... cover up I believe is the term used, yes?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Why did you think I came along?"

Maria had exhausted herself again during the journey, so Corax had been carrying her on his back most of the way. She climbs down, stretches out and wonders into the cavern.

"Excuse me? I'm trying to find somebody named Art. Have either of you a guy with a wooden sword and shoulder length grey hair near here recently?"

Maria also notes mentally that both girls in the hotspring possess a superhuman ability.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella, oblivious to the noises outside the chamber was quite shocked with the sudden entrance of Maria. Letting out a surprised scream she balls herself up as if to hide herself from Maria.

"N-no, no one like that has been up here since I arrived," Isabella says to the girl, a slight nervous tone in her voice. "Have you seen him?" She says, turning to face Trixie.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Yeah, it is-" it was then when she heard movement. "Hey, think someone's coming. Guess it's busy today!"

When somebody showed up, Trixie shook her head. "Not since a few days ago, no..."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maria sighs. It's unclear whether this is from exhaustion or disappointment.

"Alright, thanks anyway."

She heads back outside to the boys.

"He wasn't in there, and neither of them have seen him pass by."

"Dammit. We could try the forest, but it might take hours to search the whole thing."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon shook his head, thinking.

"Maybe not. Unless he can teleport, it might be possible to determine from the entry part of the forest if anyone has been on the paths recently, or entered them on this side of the school. We just need to look for impressions in the ground. We SHOULD be able to track that way, though even that will take a bit of time to do. Up to you, we can try to track or we can full search, but it's unlikely we'll be finished before daybreak with a full search."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Knowing Art, he'd have hacked his way into the forest from wherever he was. There's no way of knowing if he took a path or not. A full search it would have to be, then."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Do we even know he's in the forest?" Ian asks, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms. "Ah mean, before we go all search and rescue, controlled sweep and all that, why would he be out heah? The hot springs, Ah can see. There a good place ta relax and soak away what ails ya, but why on earth would he go barrelin' about in the forest when he could barely stand not hours ago?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"You're quite right, we don't know that he's in the forest. And there's no apparent reason for him to be there. But I've looked all over campus and can't find him, so if he's not at the hotsprings, it's the only place left."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed, though I do find it a bit odd he could have managed to make it that far without help. Is there anyone else missing, or anything strange that had been reported?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Nothing comes to mind. Art and I are pretty much wired into the staff information. We'd know."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Out of the ordinary outside of the eclipse, ya mean. It's all anyone was buzzin' about at lunch. Ah've learned not ta let the weirdness phase me, so Ah put it in the back of m'mind, but there was that."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"No, the eclipse was one of the students. My powers were still about strong enough to feel it. I doubt of them are powerful enough to beat Art."

"We're burning sunlight here, people. If we're going to search the forest, we'd better start now if we want any hope of finding him while it's light. If we don't find him, we don't find him, but it's at least worth a look."

"Maria, you stay here. The hotsprings might do you some good, and you're in no shape to be out in the forest."

"Makes sense. I'll be here if you need me."

Corax leads the others off to search the forest, while Maria heads back into the cave.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Despite being in the company of two other people Isabella had been having quite a fun time in the hotsprings and had lost track of time, that is until the sudden explosion and the sudden disappearance of Maria brought her back to reality, as did how the water reacted to her movements; instead of flowing like water should it had now become a kind of thick, vapour-like substance that she could move through easily but it piled up on itself slightly with each movement.

"S-she just disappeared!" Isabella exclaimed and pointed in the place where Maria had just been. She then remembered the explosion. Quickly climbing out of the spring and attempted to dry herself however she realised that the water that should've been on her had rolled off her and hung in the air and took on the same form as the water in the spring, all whilst she completely forgot about Trixie being able to see everything. Once she had got dressed she made to leave the hotsprings to find out what had happened. "You coming?" She quickly asked Trixie before leaving.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie had allready hauled herself out by then and dashed for her clothes. "Ya, ya, I'm coming," she called back, quickly following her as well.