Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

How many sex attack the orc have?
So far I've found the rape when he lift you from the ground and a foreplay scene if he grab you from behind.
Any other I missed?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For the purple dude, the only way i actually got it was that the cockroach must do each pose (Bitting, sex back, down sex... Everyposition i suppose), have estrus or ecstasy in your status, low hp then LEAVE (not give up with 0 hp)
Okay, I've seen a lot of people debating the cause of this, and I was able to make the purple dude show up 100%, so I think I can explain what to do.

When Aya gets to a certain health point (Its like 33% or 25% or something like that) you can check her status with 'F' and it will say 'Injured' or 'Wounded' where it normally says 'Fine'. She will also be nursing her arm if not running when she's like this. As soon as you are this injured, you can leave the stage and the purple guy will show up.

Also, the 'F' key will show you the rape from a different angle, so it can be fun to look at a lot of the time.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think that would be very hard. If you want to trigger purple guy rape scene easily, you can do this.

Go to " Hounds_of_the_Blade20141123/script/B_1_8/ "

Then you'll see "Exit.gml". Open it with notepad.

In there you'll see the second line
if global.HP_par > 0.3

Change 0.3 to 1.0
if global.HP_par > 1.0

In the game, get raped by a cock-roach once, get damaged a bit and exit the stage. :D :D :D :D
Or you can cheat and have him show up every time you leave that level, with this edit. You don't even need to get raped, actually. just immediately leave.

And I'm getting gamecrashes on the orc screen too. I can see the animations fine, but if I give up and it leaves to the 'game over' sequence, then it crashes with illegal actions and makes me abort the program

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, I've seen a lot of people debating the cause of this, and I was able to make the purple dude show up 100%, so I think I can explain what to do.

When Aya gets to a certain health point (Its like 33% or 25% or something like that) you can check her status with 'F' and it will say 'Injured' or 'Wounded' where it normally says 'Fine'. She will also be nursing her arm if not running when she's like this. As soon as you are this injured, you can leave the stage and the purple guy will show up.

Also, the 'F' key will show you the rape from a different angle, so it can be fun to look at a lot of the time.
on wich location are the purple guys? i might missed them bc of my win 8 problem

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

on wich location are the purple guys? i might missed them bc of my win 8 problem
On the cockroach level, if you leave when wounded you get a scene where a purple alien guy shows up and takes advantage of Aya being hurt.

People were having a really hard time getting the scene to show up, so I was explaining how to make it happen with 100% (in my testing).

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How many sex attack the orc have?
So far I've found the rape when he lift you from the ground and a foreplay scene if he grab you from behind.
Any other I missed?
Umm theres the foreplay, if org does foreplay enough times he rapes her, theres the one where org picks aya up off ground, before you see org grab, turn around to face org and org will do frontal bear hug, and after enough times another rape. thats all i could find

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one know how to open the files in anime folder?

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any one know how to open the files in anime folder?
Its a gamemaker sprite file, so you would need to download gamemaker to open the file (which im pretty sure is free).

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay something's going on. I've tried changing the variable to get the purple guy to spawn, and nothing has happened in the last half hour. I enter the stage and leave, nothing. Take damage and leave, nothing. Get raped repeatedly and get the 'ecstasy' status, still nothing. What the crap am I doing wrong here?

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't seem to get the purple guy to spawn, either. Despite trying all the things people have said. Beginning to wonder if he's actually in the newest version?

Or if the recent mega dl shared doesn't have him in it somehow?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't seem to get the purple guy to spawn, either. Despite trying all the things people have said. Beginning to wonder if he's actually in the newest version?

Or if the recent mega dl shared doesn't have him in it somehow?
After I downloaded Vinceras' save, I was testing to see how it worked too.

I didn't get it the first few times, but I went to the HOLE bar and talked to the barkeeper, there was a bit of untranslated text because when I talked to him again it was a generic line, I went back to the tunnel to try and got it

It seems to be a looping event too.

I can't seem to figure out the changing perceptive key that someone was talking about on this page though

//endlurk

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hah, that did the trick, thanks! I couldn't find a way to change the camera view either. Hitting the 'F' key just brought up the stats thing.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The purple guy is indeed in the link provided, only you have to talk to the hole bartender first to trigger the scene and you have to
leave from the level in a wounded state

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wow...so yeah, went back and played the fly hunter stage and got some hella bugs. Pretty much every time I got shot, landed on the ground or turned to run near a downed hunter, I got an error popup. Also, there ended up being probably 40-50 hunters on the screen at a time...so yeah...it's hella bugged.

Also

The purple guy is indeed in the link provided, only you have to talk to the hole bartender first to trigger the scene and you have to
leave from the level in a wounded state
Confirmed. Talk to the bartender first. Works 100% of the time.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is having problems with the purple guy try finding a earlier version of the game.

I downloaded the complete install of the latest update(top option on his site) and couldnt get the purple guy to spawn.
Then i downloaded a older version of the game(Hounds_of_the_Blade20141123) and downloaded only the patch of the latest update(second option on his site) and he spawned when i left while wounded.
This way you can get him to spawn and still get new content

So it looks like he is removed from latest version

Good luck

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does any1 know if wessex is working on the translation of the update? tho he might wait till the dev has worked out some of the bugs, if he does b4 next progress update. pm me if u uk or he can, i wouldnt tell any1 anything unless he told me to tho. or could make reply to this post, anyway just curious, helps ease alot of anxiousness when uk that work is being done instead of not knowing and feeling bummed out or w/e that he might not b and dont know when he will even start, when he finishes doesnt matter only that he allows us a translation cuz its hard work and his time and effort. hope to sometime soon see a translated version, not gonna play till then, not as fun or worth it when the game isnt fully translated. :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

If anyone is having problems with the purple guy try finding a earlier version of the game.

I downloaded the complete install of the latest update(top option on his site) and couldnt get the purple guy to spawn.
Then i downloaded a older version of the game(Hounds_of_the_Blade20141123) and downloaded only the patch of the latest update(second option on his site) and he spawned when i left while wounded.
This way you can get him to spawn and still get new content

So it looks like he is removed from latest version

Good luck
No he isn't. Just download my save file from a little earlier and go to the save # that I mentioned in that post. Then go talk to the barkeep and then get wounded by the cockroaches and exit the stage. Done. "Works 100% of the time."

does any1 know if wessex is working on the translation of the update? tho he might wait till the dev has worked out some of the bugs, if he does b4 next progress update. pm me if u uk or he can, i wouldnt tell any1 anything unless he told me to tho. or could make reply to this post, anyway just curious, helps ease alot of anxiousness when uk that work is being done instead of not knowing and feeling bummed out or w/e that he might not b and dont know when he will even start, when he finishes doesnt matter only that he allows us a translation cuz its hard work and his time and effort. hope to sometime soon see a translated version, not gonna play till then, not as fun or worth it when the game isnt fully translated. :)
This was discussed a couple pages back. Yes, he is. No, it probably won't be out any time in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.