What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Just copy your saves over from previous builds. Works for me every time without a problem.
^ Yup...been playing the same save files for the last like...year or so at least.

steem89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That file host is GARBAGE I still cant download this

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello folks, Im finaly able to post ;P. Im uploading the new update Link coming soon ;) *Sigh* I tried to upload it 2 times on Mega (Cost me 30min each upload)
Im gonna upload it now on Zippyshare on parts coming later this day, I promise :D

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just copy your saves over from previous builds. Works for me every time without a problem.
D: D: D: Ive been playing the whole game over every time...
Any words on translation for this update by any chance?

Iyanden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

D: D: D: Ive been playing the whole game over every time...
Any words on translation for this update by any chance?
Give Wessex a chance, this update only just came out ;)

A bit disappointing as far as an update is concerned. I would have expected the new beast to have at least a separate downed animation. Maybe I should just be glad he's still working on it though.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Give Wessex a chance, this update only just came out ;)

A bit disappointing as far as an update is concerned. I would have expected the new beast to have at least a separate downed animation. Maybe I should just be glad he's still working on it though.
I think this animation is his best yet, on twitter when the orcs got out he said that next one was going to be a fast update since he only had to put together the grab animation (The bite i think he meant) but he had health problems and stuf so...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this animation is his best yet, on twitter when the orcs got out he said that next one was going to be a fast update since he only had to put together the grab animation (The bite i think he meant) but he had health problems and stuff so...
Does everyone who make good games have health problems?
Jesus Christ.
So far, the maker for HOTB, Lilitales, and D&P all seem to have health issues of some sort.

Also, anyone upload to mega yet?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats what happens when a nuclear power plant goes Chernobyl

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does everyone who make good games have health problems?
Jesus Christ.
So far, the maker for HOTB, Lilitales, and D&P all seem to have health issues of some sort.
Kyrieru, HentaiWriter, and myself (not that I make "good" games lol) also have health issues. And Nightmare Sphere's creator had a mental breakdown at one point.

Having health problems can actually be what enables or motivates you to work on these things. Could be you have to take time off of work (or lose your job like I did) due to your issues and you want to do something to take your mind off of your problems for example. Better than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. But of course, there are also times when the problems are just too much and you can't get any work done.

Also, anyone upload to mega yet?
I can later if no one else has. I'll include a save that is at the new content. Will have to wait till after midnight though due to bandwidth cap.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damn. Updated to Windows 10 today and could not post links to the game earlier. cauz im such a goof i forgot to save it ;D.
EDIT:
www91(dot)zippyshare.com/v/7IpWRv2a/file(dot)html
www91(dot)zippyshare.com/v/JLGhQS9C/file(dot)html
www91(dot)zippyshare.com/v/yc4RHLym/file(dot)html
www91(dot)zippyshare.com/v/HjDP0mHJ/file(dot)html
www91(dot)zippyshare.com/v/EanmpG96/file(dot)html
(save not included!. i saw some upper in this thread if you want some) BTW this is my freaking 5th upload of this 30 min each. sometimes i hate MEGA....

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kyrieru, HentaiWriter, and myself (not that I make "good" games lol) also have health issues. And Nightmare Sphere's creator had a mental breakdown at one point.

Having health problems can actually be what enables or motivates you to work on these things. Could be you have to take time off of work (or lose your job like I did) due to your issues and you want to do something to take your mind off of your problems for example. Better than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. But of course, there are also times when the problems are just too much and you can't get any work done.

I can later if no one else has. I'll include a save that is at the new content. Will have to wait till after midnight though due to bandwidth cap.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

Thanks in advance for the upload.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Orrrrr...you could still just give me a PM and I'll throw you a link to it through MEGA. Been two pages ago...but the offer still stands for now.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Orrrrr...you could still just give me a PM and I'll throw you a link to it through MEGA. Been two pages ago...but the offer still stands for now.
Is there a reason for only giving it through PM? To be more specific, is there a reason I shouldn't post a link?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a reason for only giving it through PM? To be more specific, is there a reason I shouldn't post a link?
Google could find it and stuff...

Also, I'm unable to get the boars to spawn.
I cleared the orc (org?) level many times, and they still don't spawn. This is from importing an old save file.

Last edited:

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wishes of the creator, he asked that people not share links to his work. He wants all downloads to go through his website.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Google could find it and stuff...

Also, I'm unable to get the boars to spawn.
I cleared the orc (org?) level many times, and they still don't spawn. This is from importing an old save file.
Are you certain you got the newest version? (not sure who you got it from) In sprite/Enemy folder, is there a folder called Entelodon? If not, you have the older version. Barring that, not sure what could be wrong, I played from the start. When I did it I had to beat the orcs, save, then enter again before it would work (if you didn't see my earlier post).

Wishes of the creator, he asked that people not share links to his work. He wants all downloads to go through his website.
That's what it was, thought it may have been something like that. A lot of Japanese devs are like that, should have known. Duck seems to have gotten it anyway.

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if this works on win10 now that win10 has been officially released?

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, God! 1.GB?! My PC (and bandwidth) ain't strong enough for something this huge!

Ugh, looks like I'll be missing out on that boar action. :(

Well as far as I recall, you are downloading the entire game each time, so it will only get bigger each time. So you might as well be done with this game.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I Downloaded it from the Inufactory (axfc) cost me like 5 Hours cause its total garbarge. and in the file titel you can see its the newest version of the game. I was able to play the bear stage with a Full save file. Sooo i dunno its dont working for you. Im sorry though

Status
Not open for further replies.