What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

You do know that HotB is over 1GB, right?
1GB is not too much for me.

BTW Wessex since you're here. I would like to ask about NanoCrisis translation. Do you have NanoCrisis translation? I've been searching for the translation for years but failed to find it. Most of translations I found didn't compatible with the game. I want to know what are they talking about in the prologue before 1st mission with zombie.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never did a translation for Nano. I think no one did, but I may be wrong.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nano has been translated, you should be able to find it in the nanocrisis thread here, that's how I found mine, but it was a long time ago so I don't remember how I did it.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nano has been translated, you should be able to find it in the nanocrisis thread here, that's how I found mine, but it was a long time ago so I don't remember how I did it.
I've been to Nano thread and did install the English patch I found there and guess what? It doesn't work. That's why I asked Wessex for translation.

Well, dude. If you don't mind answering my question:
What other games are similar to HotB? I find Guilty Hell is decent, but something like Nightmare Sphere lacked H-contents.

@Wessex:
Why don't you translate the latest patch 2015-07-26?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It worked fine for me. I have translated version up to feb 24, 2011.

Albatross23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not to speak for Wessex on the translating thing, but it's also possible that real life could come first (if translation is on the agenda). ;)

Even if HotB isn't finished, I am happy with the content in the game and what actually is translated thusfar. The Mendes finish is probably my favorite scene in the game. And I certainly hope to see more like that.

There is also this wiki on HotB on speculated features that were meant to be further added to the Cobolio gang finishes. While I don't know how valid these claims are... it would be badass to see! :D

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tis a shame that the community couldn't try and finish or continue with it, or at least edit stuff if they wanted. But compared to many finished games, this one has a lot, and if he were to finish it, judging from what's in it already, it'd probably be a massive hentai game compared to most.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Wessex:
Translation takes time, effort, etc. Most translators charge around $0.10 a word, it's not cheap work, haha.

Some translators do it for fun and don't care about the money, but a game with this much text and this large, I'm not sure how many people would have the time to do that.

Reactions: XSI

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Wessex:
To be honest the last patch only has one defeat scene extra. And I been rather busy in the recent times, so I didn't think its that important to do a separated translation for it.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Doesn't it also have those entenlodoneldoneldone things too? I didn't remember seeing an translated version since those have been in. Maybe I missed it.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To be honest the last patch only has one defeat scene extra. And I been rather busy in the recent times, so I didn't think its that important to do a separated translation for it.
The latest update has one defeat scene and several cumming/struggling quotes: "Like Ooh-Ahh" and the likes.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Stop pestering him...if he wants to do it, he'll do it. If not, you'll have to make do with 99.7% of the game being translated. :rolleyes:

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stop pestering him...if he wants to do it, he'll do it. If not, you'll have to make do with 99.7% of the game being translated. :rolleyes:
That's not good enough dammit!!!:D

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does any of you know what new feature(s) will be added in the next update? Any speculation is fine.

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there's new update. Don't know what's new though. Downloading now.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like there's new update. Don't know what's new though. Downloading now.
I'm downloading too, just noticed that the game is now 1.06 gb. Do it means a big update? let's see

Netty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download site is overloaded as usual with an average wait of 60 minutes, if someone can re-share on a decent mirror that would be great!

Don't get why most of these devs always choose such crappy filehosts, plenty out there to choose from.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I will but its saying it will take 10h to download so....don't expect much till tomorrow (Unless someone uploads it)

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm downloading too, just noticed that the game is now 1.06 gb. Do it means a big update? let's see
If it just came out, it would seem that I might be waiting a bit for the download rush to subside a bit. :)

It sounds like there might be a new event or two in town once you beat the Org. Just taking a wild swag at his descriptively vague post on his site.

Hounds of the Blade更新しました。
オーグと戦った後、セントラルシティに戻るとイベントが始まります。

Google says:
Hounds of the Blade has been updated.
After fighting the Org, events will begin Returning to Central City.

Will be interested to see what others say, when they can actually download the game and play it some.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If it just came out, it would seem that I might be waiting a bit for the download rush to subside a bit. :)

It sounds like there might be a new event or two in town once you beat the Org. Just taking a wild swag at his descriptively vague post on his site.

Hounds of the Blade更新しました。
オーグと戦った後、セントラルシティに戻るとイベントが始まります。

Google says:
Hounds of the Blade has been updated.
After fighting the Org, events will begin Returning to Central City.

Will be interested to see what others say, when they can actually download the game and play it some.
Where you find that, i can't find anything like a changelog on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.