What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

You need to click on "download" at the right moment because it is congested.

After your first failed attempt after you keyed in the correct password and alphanumeric code, look to the left side of your screen.

Axfc basically tells you there's a exact timing you have to try again to get the download.

Next download timing
2016/1/4 21HR 10MIN 56SEC
Current time (Japan)
2016/1/4 21HR 9MIN 20SEC

Download interval: 1 time/100sec
Previous download timing: 2016/1/4 21HR 9MIN 16SEC

You have to key in the password, alphanumeric, wait for the exact second and click download!

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could also check on post #2873

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally downloaded, thanks to "mega".

But the only new thing I can find is the Purple Guy fight.
If you'r defeated theres a new scene.
If you beat it up, there's nothing new i can figure

And i Have to test what happens when fighting against the Gang Again.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hat asking this, but is it possible to upload it to mega in a file smaller than 1 gb? I keep getting out of memory while downloading it and if i download the mega program to download it it wants me to sign up and all that nonsense.

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently he musta put a second site for DL now. White Cat. It's on his website under the Main DL he always uses.
But very slow DL time. Glad the one guy put a Mega. Hella faster.

Last edited:

mull

Reputation score

I hat asking this, but is it possible to upload it to mega in a file smaller than 1 gb? I keep getting out of memory while downloading it and if i download the mega program to download it it wants me to sign up and all that nonsense.
Use JDownloader 2.

I have no problems downloading a +24GB single file from MEGA, using the program, as it can resume downloads.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently he musta put a second site for DL now. White Cat. It's on his website under the Main DL he always uses.
But very slow DL time. Glad the one guy put a Mega. Hella faster.
Yeah... but it looks like that site is blocking bakka gaijin from accessing the site, just getting a 403 error unless I go in through a proxy - which naturally is slow as balls.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow this game has come a long way. any one have a save for the fight before the "monster boar/bear" i keep seeing talk about.

or a save right before this newest update if that boar/bear can be fought multiple times so i can backtrack to it.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use JDownloader 2.

I have no problems downloading a +24GB single file from MEGA, using the program, as it can resume downloads.
Ok tried that and downloaded it from jdownloader.org
cannot get it to download either though. it keeps telling me the link is offline.

On a sidenote: it did install malware according to malwarebytes.
PUP.Optional.InstallCore to doc and settings with filename 13096405481203125041.exe. BE WARNED (i removed it already)

Still does not solve my download problem unfortunately. I will just wait till it pop us elsewhere as the MegA cloudaddon for firefox does not work properly either. And I do not feel like clogging the thread more with this stuff.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice to see this game working 100% in Windows 10 after the dreadful Win8 issue.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok tried that and downloaded it from jdownloader.org
cannot get it to download either though. it keeps telling me the link is offline.

On a sidenote: it did install malware according to malwarebytes.
PUP.Optional.InstallCore to doc and settings with filename 13096405481203125041.exe. BE WARNED (i removed it already)
PUP means Potentially Unwanted Program, not necessarily malware. I've used Jdownloader for years without issue.

You want Jdownloader 2 though, not the first Jdownloader. Been a while, but I think both versions are still up. (the first one is obsolete and doesn't work with some filehosts)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hate not being able to help them out by using that download service...but damnit...that is ridiculous. Thank you very much for the MEGA link!

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a shame you have to play the equivalent of a cookie clicker for five minutes before you can download the game -___-

But that moment when it works....
Then you see expected download time, 15 hours -_-
i left it on overnight and it still said 10 hours when i woke up

Mega link took 3 minutes, thanks person who put it up ^_^

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Haven't found a mega link in the past few pages of the thread, so i'm a bit confused.

Is it the decrypt key that was mentioned?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Haven't found a mega link in the past few pages of the thread, so i'm a bit confused.

Is it the decrypt key that was mentioned?
Yup. Open a new window and type in mega:/// before that code. Presto. Already downloaded, scanned, played and enjoyed. :)

Matter of fact...I'll share my relatively extensive save folder. The save that should be directly before the new content is #37 I think....just look for one that is in 2016. Should be able to load it right up onto Lailaps, go to Central City and then you should get the cut scene. Then you'll be free to go to the Slums and then fight the new guy.

View attachment save.zip

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yup. Open a new window and type in mega:/// before that code. Presto. Already downloaded, scanned, played and enjoyed. :)

Matter of fact...I'll share my relatively extensive save folder. The save that should be directly before the new content is #37 I think....just look for one that is in 2016. Should be able to load it right up onto Lailaps, go to Central City and then you should get the cut scene. Then you'll be free to go to the Slums and then fight the new guy.

View attachment 21266
So, that would make the link mega:///#!1FMCTITI!PM01RlJzuR4w15IRsaz8BPPC8FmI5SgLK_Fc-16JrUY

correct? I'm only getting a redirect to a google search result with that (since im using chrome) Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this seems annoying or tedious, I'm haven't had to follow a mega link in this way before.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, that would make the link mega:///#!1FMCTITI!PM01RlJzuR4w15IRsaz8BPPC8FmI5SgLK_Fc-16JrUY

correct? I'm only getting a redirect to a google search result with that (since im using chrome) Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this seems annoying or tedious, I'm haven't had to follow a mega link in this way before.
starting from the # copy and paste it to the end of this

Status
Not open for further replies.