What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perverted Adventurer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Excellent find. This more than makes up for the rest of the update being pretty lame (reverse cowgirl sucks). That irrumatio animation is tits (great).
Praise the irrumatio.

On finishing in the fall, consider the year 2020 when the game finally finishes, and it is the largest hentai game in existence. It is considered the War & Peace of hentai games.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Purple Guy?
The Rapist?

Or the purple guy from FNAF?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought they were talking about the purple rapist from the cockroach scene too, so I was kind of not caring about downloading this update because i think he looks really dumb and out of place. But its actually a different guy, he looks kind of like one of the mendes type aliens.

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, he also has an oral rape in-game h Animation. He does it randomly with the fingering but you have to still be alive.
I'm not sure if it's random or not but after failing to get it after a little bit with multiple fingerings, I just left it on endless mode for a while. Immediately got the oral at like 1000 ecstasy, which would make sense because she would bite otherwise.
And during that the game gives a little text. Didn't get a good look at it but I think it was something like "Special key: Transparency". I don't think I've changed my controls but the S key makes the dude slightly transparent. Haven't checked with other animations so I don't know if it's a game-wide thing the creator has implemented or just for this one as a test or something.

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's random or not but after failing to get it after a little bit with multiple fingerings, I just left it on endless mode for a while. Immediately got the oral at like 1000 ecstasy, which would make sense because she would bite otherwise.
And during that the game gives a little text. Didn't get a good look at it but I think it was something like "Special key: Transparency". I don't think I've changed my controls but the S key makes the dude slightly transparent. Haven't checked with other animations so I don't know if it's a game-wide thing the creator has implemented or just for this one as a test or something.
Yeah its new. Least I think for this scene only. Noticed it when was forced on the BJ. Its a nice touch. Kinda sucks this whole time waiting was only 1 event. Don't get me wrong. The scene is hot. Just felt kinda let down for all this wait.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I dug into the sprites, and yes, that appears to be all there is. Didn't even play it as the new content didn't really interest me. Waiting for more non-humanoids myself.
I know what you mean there. The game sets itself out as revolving around the protagonists job hunting monsters, and we still only have a tiny handful of missions and opponents, and half the game consisting of long winded dialogue and h-scenes with random gangsters and humanoid low lifes.

Would much prefer less visual novel, and more game. The game could track how many of the different monsters you end up being screwed by, and base some scenes and story around that theme. (The theme of how the character has an "awkward" track record as a hunter.)

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still waiting for Wessex to translate the new update...

What takes him so long...
Real life? Bored? Something random things? lol

Who cares man, how someone said before, the game is like 99% translated....
Just wait.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Maybe he has better things to do than to satisfy your demands?

Give him a break. He translates on his free time so ungrateful forum posters can enjoy the game.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

According to his wikipedia page Wessex will be stuck in a Nigerian jail for the next 20 years on the charge of public indecency, considering he's also wanted in italy for tax evasion, and in china for opium smuggling, you'll be learning japanese before he's able to keep translating.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wessex already explained two weeks ago that he's busy with work and that he can't predict when he will do the translation.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to his wikipedia page Wessex will be stuck in a Nigerian jail for the next 20 years on the charge of public indecency, considering he's also wanted in italy for tax evasion, and in china for opium smuggling, you'll be learning japanese before he's able to keep translating.
*Two Thumbs Up!*

You deserve a cookie! Owning! :D

shiggydiggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has corruption/changing dialogue been implemented yet? I always found Nanocrisis to be more enjoyable simply because of that feature.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

has corruption/changing dialogue been implemented yet? I always found Nanocrisis to be more enjoyable simply because of that feature.
Well, it seems you found a translation for Nano Crisis. Lucky you. I'm out of luck with it.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'll wait until the basic storyline stops getting sidelined. Seems like the Dev is taking a Bethesda-style approach to this in that the main story is a side quest. The difference is that this game works :p

At any rate, I always found the controls in NanoCrisis to be a little laggy.
I can't remember the name of the MegaTroidVania game I liked playing.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know what you mean there. The game sets itself out as revolving around the protagonists job hunting monsters, and we still only have a tiny handful of missions and opponents, and half the game consisting of long winded dialogue and h-scenes with random gangsters and humanoid low lifes.

Would much prefer less visual novel, and more game. The game could track how many of the different monsters you end up being screwed by, and base some scenes and story around that theme. (The theme of how the character has an "awkward" track record as a hunter.)
Completely agree, but in the dev's defense, it may be that he doesn't have many suitable models for creatures. He is using Poser, and the majority of models for it cost money (the ones that are worth a shit anyway). (sure you can "acquire" them anyway, but maybe he is opposed to that)

At any rate, I always found the controls in NanoCrisis to be a little laggy.
I can't remember the name of the MegaTroidVania game I liked playing.
?

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Take a crack at it yourself if you're that impatient, I'm sure it'd be hilarious.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd just remove all the text and insert my own interpretation of the story.

Just like they did for Kendo Rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.