What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

i presumed just putting the needed dll in the same folder s the exe should work :/ i havet tested i yet though

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could someone just upload their (win7) version of the needed file and that would fix it?

Or is it more complex than that?
It's the other way around.

There is no "Windows version" of this game, it's your version of Windows that's causing the problem.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd like to bring to your attention that there has been a new update posted. I am several versions behind so I can't very well see what it entails, so I thought I'd let ya'll know to go ahead and scramble for that axfc download and then have fun tearing your hair out.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to bring to your attention that there has been a new update posted. I am several versions behind so I can't very well see what it entails, so I thought I'd let ya'll know to go ahead and scramble for that axfc download and then have fun tearing your hair out.
slum kids and vagrant
new animations

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. I was trying to start it up and got errors. Then looking at the files it's less then the normal. It's like a add on from the last one.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im sorry. is there any word on the translation?

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not unless Wex is good n ready. But seems like this batch has a lot of story/text. Hard to understand whats going on. So far found if lose to the Hitman bully guy and come back to the slums area to see I assume is the Vagrant. He will do a scene to rape her. Choose the 2nd option for the both to start the Rape scene. Then there is a 3 option choice but I don't know what it is. Nothing seem to change the after effect scene. Trying to find this Slumkid relation on the files.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For the slum kids just trigger the vagrant event 2 or 3 more times (visit another location before returning to the slum). then pick the second option for the slum kids.

Last edited:

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the slum kids just trigger the vagrant event 2 or 3 more times (visit another location before returning to the slum). then pick the second option for the slum kids.
Yeah got it. Again have to trigger the event again after them for the 2nd option scene for them. I guess thats all of it right? Unless i'm missing something more.

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks sgtbilco, I wasn't getting anywhere with that damn upload site!

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also wondering how the Vagrant event is triggered.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah got it. Again have to trigger the event again after them for the 2nd option scene for them. I guess thats all of it right? Unless i'm missing something more.
You have to defeat or get defeated by the purple guy to trigger again? I beated him and i got other scene where some green guy gave me either money/item and thats about it

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mega:

Ummm holy shit it's gotten super small? Wasn't it about 1gb last update? Did he shrink all his images or something?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ummm holy shit it's gotten super small? Wasn't it about 1gb last update? Did he shrink all his images or something?
Nah, that's either the update patch or just the folder with the new stuff

Hakor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah... just put it into your folder.

(wow... didnt know there was a scene by escaping the cockroaches with low-life)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.