What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Thanks, Wessex, you're the best. Just so you know, for every nuisance who pesters you about hurrying up with the translation, there are 5 of us who patiently wait, thank you for your time, and try not to bother you since you are doing this all out of the goodness of your hentai heart. :D The only thing that makes this game even better is reading it in English.

... And futa. Having a futa enemy to fight would make it better too.
Only 5 of us? Is that all? I don't think so.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Before anyone else send even more pm to me if there is a patch for the latest version...

I am working on it. Most of the in-battle taunts and moans are finished. Only the story whats need to catch up to. >_>
Honestly, the battle text is almost literally the only thing that matters to me. The story can mostly be inferred, and frankly I'm not that concerned with whatever shenanigans are taking place as a medium in which to shoehorn situations where the protagonist gets plowed. Moreover, I'd wager that the majority of people are in the same boat (and care only about the battle text).

Would you be willing to give us the battle text translations first, as a standalone? I'd appreciate it, but since you're doing something for free anyway, the choice is obviously yours. I'm grateful either way.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Please move any translation discussion to the appropriate section. If there isn't a thread in the Translation section, then make one. Don't clutter this thread.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah and for any newcomers, or just people who haven't noticed this yet, you can click the little balance scale at the top-right of any post to add/subtract reputation from that person and leave a note for them. If you want to thank Wessex, you can always do so without derailing the conversation by giving him positive rep and writing a little "thanks d00d" note to him.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I suggest the moderators make a new thread. At over 200 pages, bit too lengthy to manage now.

Ah, and I was forced to recently switch to windows 8. I am already crashing due to the compatibility issues noted before. I assume Windows 10 is no better?

Albatross23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With the versions of HOTB I've used on my Win 10 PC, so far things work fine. Speaking for myself, anyway.

The 20160103 build of HOTB didn't give me problems. None that I noticed at least (though I haven't tried it with the translation, yet).

Currently downloading the 20160221... update, I guess? I'll let you guys know here (or in another topic if one gets made, where ever I can give said information). ;)

Edit: Whatever fixes are in 20160221 are basically overwriting my 20160103 files. With the ... 0406 translation, I am not finding any troubles with it on Windows 10 thusfar.

Last edited:

the_aronn

Reputation score

Hi guys,
maybe everyone already know about these "situations", or maybe not.
The fact is that I've noticed:
  • an Irrumatio sequence also in the Cobolio hideout fight
  • fly hunters from the "Garbage mountains"

Bye.

Attachments

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the versions of HOTB I've used on my Win 10 PC, so far things work fine. Speaking for myself, anyway.

The 20160103 build of HOTB didn't give me problems. None that I noticed at least (though I haven't tried it with the translation, yet).

Currently downloading the 20160221... update, I guess? I'll let you guys know here (or in another topic if one gets made, where ever I can give said information). ;)

Edit: Whatever fixes are in 20160221 are basically overwriting my 20160103 files. With the ... 0406 translation, I am not finding any troubles with it on Windows 10 thusfar.
Any update on what's new in 20160221? Any new h-content?

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I suggest the moderators make a new thread. At over 200 pages, bit too lengthy to manage now.

Ah, and I was forced to recently switch to windows 8. I am already crashing due to the compatibility issues noted before. I assume Windows 10 is no better?
Fully functional on Win10 x64 here. If you can, the BEST thing to do is install Win7 then perform the upgrade to Win10.

Also agree with the suggestion to make a new thread. Ideally we need the first post to have links to the auth website, mega downloads, and translations that someone will actually properly maintain. Wouldn't hurt to also have a guide for those having crash issues.

@Mods: Weren't we supposed to move away from the standard 'forum' format this year? Wasn't there some debate about that?

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

@Mods: Weren't we supposed to move away from the standard 'forum' format this year? Wasn't there some debate about that?
People wanted it to be formatted a certain way and argued for it to hell and back. And then when they won, they didn't bother deciding on how to actually implement it, so now nothing got done.

Also, I've no idea what pertinent information is needed for this thread. I'm also uninterested in maintaining an OP for this thread. you'll have to either come up with a thread yourself, or at the very least, let me know what you want in a new thread for me to put up (But if you were able to come up with all that information, I have no idea why you need a mod to make a new thread at that point then).

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I put up the translation tread I will make a new hounds tread too. I will contact you in pm to close this one. Will that be alright DarkFire?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds good to me!

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The translation that I found somehwere in this thread seems to be amazing. Until after the orgs and the enteldeon boar things (like the third or fourth). When you return to town there is the pig looking gangster guy and its no longer translated. Is that how it is or do i have a bad copy?

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not been updated yet

Status
Not open for further replies.