What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Yeah, it isn't really worth the download in my opinion. His last loop was a lot better. You don't see any of the monster other than the face when it speaks and a very tiny bit of the penis and the new model isn't all that great looking. It might be worth a download, watch and then delete...but only just a might.
This might help you a small bit....if you press the right or left arrow keys during non-camera locked segments, you can get a zoomed out view. It appears to be Giant Roaches doing the raping and the alien thing which speaks isn't seen at all. Like the other scenes, you can +/- the speed using up/down arrows.

As for the new model, I'm rather pleased.

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me? On the dev's blog, I clicked the link under the red text with the big G letter (the Axfc uploader thing) typed the password and captcha, clicked the "click here to download" link and I keep going back to the axfc uploader site. Help? :confused::confused::confused:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By axfc uploader site do you mean the homepage, or what page...? You could be at the download page without knowing it, wait for 5~10 seconds to see if the download starts afterward.

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By axfc uploader site do you mean the homepage, or what page...? You could be at the download page without knowing it, wait for 5~10 seconds to see if the download starts afterward.
It goes back to the download page, the Axfc uploader. Nothing's happening on my download list...

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the game more interesting when it's script translated to english :D

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It goes back to the download page, the Axfc uploader. Nothing's happening on my download list...
Try this link:

If it doesn't work then I am out of ideas sorry :(

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game more interesting when it's script translated to english :D
+1
I'm playing it just by choosing this, that, etc randomly... someone should translate the script and share it to all of us... XD

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@platanus

That's the page where I'll go back to the axfc uploader. but thanks for helping anyway.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@platanus

That's the page where I'll go back to the axfc uploader. but thanks for helping anyway.
Without a screenshot I really can't say if you're seeing the same thing I am, but that's the page it starts the download. On the page it says "the download will start shortly, if it doesn't start in 5 seconds, click the blue こちら link"

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Without a screenshot I really can't say if you're seeing the same thing I am, but that's the page it starts the download. On the page it says "the download will start shortly, if it doesn't start in 5 seconds, click the blue こちら link"
yea I clicked that こちら link. It just goes back to www1 .axfc. net/uploader/so/2670568 again after I either wait or click the こちら link.

So from the blog, I click the link. It goes to where the link should be. Wrote the pass and captcha right.
1.png
then I go to the page where there's a link saying "click here to start download" kinda. clicked it, it goes to the page where there's the blue こちら link, and then it goes back to www1 .axfc. net/uploader/so/2670568 again.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

clicked it, it goes to the page where there's the blue こちら link, and then it goes back to www1 .axfc. net/uploader/so/2670568 again.
Did you mean from the page with こちら link, if you click the こちら link you get sent to the page with the capcha or it auto redirects you to the page with the capcha?

if it's the prior, you can wait around 10 seconds on the page with こちら link [as in dont click こちら], download should automatically happen. At least on chrome which i just tested with.

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you mean from the page with こちら link, if you click the こちら link you get sent to the page with the capcha or it auto redirects you to the page with the capcha?

if it's the prior, you can wait around 10 seconds on the page with こちら link [as in dont click こちら], download should automatically happen. At least on chrome which i just tested with.
Okay thanks I'll try to download it using chrome

legraf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are all the translated bits, in one file. Hopefully I haven't missed any. Some of the minor "flavour" text hasn't been translated yet.

I did the early machine translation, Ziotreno fixed the images, Wessex did the later (and better) hand translations, and I'd just added one more tiny fix to Wessex' work. There are still a few typos and so on.

Attachments

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still no good... btw I'm using IDM for downloading stuffs...

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That latest DL with the roaches is so disappointing. It looks like eggs are going to be a game over thing in Hotb. What I'd really been hoping for was a more advanced version of nanocrisis eggs/larvae but possibly with a belly this time.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That latest DL with the roaches is so disappointing. It looks like eggs are going to be a game over thing in Hotb. What I'd really been hoping for was a more advanced version of nanocrisis eggs/larvae but possibly with a belly this time.
not sure whats worse thou...this or the roachers are thrusting backwards =/...at least it looks like that to me

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dang it. My egg-laying, creature birthing fetish will be unsiatisfied now.
It was the one thing I was expecting the most about his game.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Nahh...unless I'm missing something. I believe they're talking about the goofy looking loop that he made with the new character he bought.

Reputation score

this.

Status
Not open for further replies.