What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Just probably gonna have to give him time.

If you look at the status menu, you'll see...

Number of times of...
1) Pregnant
2) Birth
3) Egg Lay
4) Parasite

I wonder what's the plan for parasite...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Number of times of...
1) Pregnant
2) Birth
3) Egg Lay
4) Parasite

Like the nanocrisis fly level most likely. They laid eggs in her and then the eggs hatched into worms...the worms went in her and then matured into flies.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

There was a screenshot a while back of some huge dragonfly like things

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There was a screenshot a while back of some huge dragonfly like things
And I've been expecting it ever since.
Hoping for better action than the fly action back in Nanocrisis.

Would be better if there was more I could do than just wait...

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Number of times of...
1) Pregnant
2) Birth
3) Egg Lay
4) Parasite

and What is the difference between Pregnant and Parasite in game ? :D

Buktor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and What is the difference between Pregnant and Parasite in game ? :D
In nanocrisis getting/being pregnant didnt have any real impact on you while playing a level where as having an egg/parasite in you did. So wouldnt surprise me if its gonna be something similar in this game.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In nanocrisis getting/being pregnant didnt have any real impact on you while playing a level where as having an egg/parasite in you did. So wouldnt surprise me if its gonna be something similar in this game.
The Parasite System in Nanocrisis was the only working birthing system I ever saw in an Platformer/Action hentai game. and it was hot.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would be nice to disable the pregnancy/parasite aspect of the game... >__> I just don't get that fetish at all. To each their own and all, but it'd be nice to disable it...

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Would be nice to disable the pregnancy/parasite aspect of the game... >__> I just don't get that fetish at all. To each their own and all, but it'd be nice to disable it...
It was an "Extra Stage 1" so you could skip it.

Yeah the fly stage is singular in Hgaming, There are some similar scenes (BB mods) but this was the only one that got it right. I hope he doesn't do too much belly growth. Pregnancy takes months of slow growth, even a gallon enema there's moderate inflation but you can't go from 0 to massive belly that quick, it kills it for me. All I see is massive internal trauma, a body just can't do that.

He should have put some sort of cap on the game and sold it on DL for 5$ it's got 4 stages and still better than 80% of games.

I want him to work on the grabs and suit repair a bit. It's hard to accidentally get raped in game, you almost have to stand still and ask for it (defeats the purpose of rape.) Hit boxes are a bit too big too.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really? I was under the impression that all enemies could potentially do that to your character in HotB. o.0 Judging from the translations, anyway. But if I'm mistaken and it's just one level, that's a relief. xD

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, did the game get updated? i dont remember crabs o.0

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? I was under the impression that all enemies could potentially do that to your character in HotB. o.0 Judging from the translations, anyway. But if I'm mistaken and it's just one level, that's a relief. xD
after you past the 3rd dog stage it mentions that there is a chance of pregnancy with copulation but there's not sign's if it's happened or not, you have to go to the medical wing to test. The fly stage has everything and animates everything wonderfully. I would have done a few things differently like the birthing when it flashes is kinda annoying and instead of 4 larvae I would have 10 or so all going mad so she'd have to jump out of the area to be safe, then shoot them.
but that's old news.

If he does eggs which I'm hopeful for I really hope it will be similar to nano, and I hope the belly doesn't get ridiculous. I want to see some eggs leech or halt suit regen gathering power, then drop out when their ready and hatch on the floor. I love the idea of sperm or eggs leeking/dropping while she's fighting. Hopeful for larvae again too. There has to be some sort of status effect whether it's a halt as her stomach churning like in nano or a health/suit/sexual increase or decrease.

I really wish I could contact the Dev or at least send him some paypal encouragement.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, it was so hot how she can get pregnant by the dog and each day she made comments about her belly.

Reputation score

I would personally like to see a system where you get to choose the personality of your character, making her serious, slutty or so forth, so that she can react differently depending on the personality.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would personally like to see a system where you get to choose the personality of your character, making her serious, slutty or so forth, so that she can react differently depending on the personality.
"The amount of coding required to get those customizations will be Too Damn High!"

Of course we all LOVE customization. We get to customize our girls in 3d Custom Girl and everyone seem to love customizing their character in MMO and RPG games. But the amount of man power that it took to make character models like those in Skyrim and to give it all those other things took way more than 1 person. And it will take quite a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.