What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylebudz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Hi first post for me but I am having a problem with this game. I am running it on a Windows 7 computer and have tried running the game in Windows Vista compatibility mode. My problem is on the first stage. When the green rat character tries to attack me the game instantly freezes. I have had no luck by changing the game options. Would anyone happen to have a fix to this? Sorry if I missed it on a previous post... BTW love the community here I have found may new things and greatly enjoy all the content that is brought here :)

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried changing that in config but it still crashes the instant it hits the first menu screen.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

My problem is on the first stage. When the green rat character tries to attack me the game instantly freezes.
you mean the first cabalo gang guys? or are you saying the rats in the later stage are green?

kylebudz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you mean the first cabalo gang guys? or are you saying the rats in the later stage are green?
Yes the cabalo gang guys. I can attack them just fine and move around but the second they try to interact with me the game becomes unresponsive for some reason.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

It sounds like it cant read the sprite, or you should lower the pc spec to LOW... maybe? idk.

I'm assuming you've changed over to Japanese local settings. Controlpanel - clock language region - region and location - Administrative - change system local - Japan. RESTART, and DL a new zip of the game and then unzip. Maybe you changed settings halfway through and it cant read that sprite.

that's the extent of my helping your issue lol.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone recommend me a game as awesome as this and Iris action?

Don't have to be monster or anything but amazing 3d graphic hentai like these.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Did anyone work out what had changed when he tweaked the first level?

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

help i can't get it to work im using windows 8 and i set unicode to japanese and everything, what do i do

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

help i can't get it to work im using windows 8 and i set unicode to japanese and everything, what do i do
get rid of Windows 8.

read... he's working on it. I think cutting off the BGM is about the best fix atm.

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

get rid of Windows 8.
I fully endorse and second this.

Windows 8 isn't getting much love, especially from many companies who have already said they will not be upgrading their systems to the latest OS. I've even heard rumors that some bigger game developers aren't even really testing their games on the OS. Personally, I think 8 is possible the worse OS they've come out with since Millenium.

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I fully endorse and second this.
the reason we hate it is because windows sold out to Apple. If we wanted a mac we'd get a mac, but windows is trying to go for full compatibility with all other platforms like phones, tablets, game systems, tv's you name it...

Hope you didn't expect a serious video, but it's exactly what I thought when I saw windows8.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody please confirm if the password "blade" still works? So far I tried
typing it with lower cap and wise-versa heck I even tried "inui" as a
password. Thanks in advance.

jurgen783

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody please confirm if the password "blade" still works? So far I tried
typing it with lower cap and wise-versa heck I even tried "inui" as a
password. Thanks in advance.
yes it still works.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sometime the site the guy is using to host the file is crowded as hell. I remember an occasion when I had to try continuously to download something for several hours straight until I got a dl slot.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello I am trying to do some file changes so that Aya can be raped without dying. I mean, if she going to be the crap out of thirty of them she could at least make them come thirty times. Can anyone help me? I got to rape Aya but it loggged into the record as molestation. Also they don't cum in her. If anyone can help. I am hoping that they can rape Aya in later installments, like when you go back to the bar. Also hope he opens the simulator stage for usage.

darkknight0139

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you press F2 or whichever f button it was (can't remember) you can enter endless mode and everything will rape her non stop. you'll see endless mode at the bottom left of the screen when you press it there's endless mode 1 and 2 dunno the difference between the two though.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The point was that I want to continue to the next stage with the record of Aya being raped and see the scene in combat (not the Bad ending part). But for Aya to get raped, you have to lose, hence unable to keep the record.

jondar

Reputation score

where can i download and whats the password... also can i find english translation?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

where can i download and whats the password... also can i find english translation?
translation has been down by a few kind members of the board.

The download file link is at the blog website, it's a Japanese website, and you may have trouble going through. Password is "blade" (Minus Quotes) and you need to enter the random security catcha too.

Status
Not open for further replies.