What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

damn win8 ... its greatly slowing down progress of development. why would anyone play this game on a tablet? ... on the other hand, why would anyone use win8 on desktop or laptop?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the reason why I always stick on XP.:p
thats what i thought at first, too. but i just love dx11 games. i dont regret using win7. its just better imho. i dare to say its the best windows ever. but i will also remember xp to serve me great for years as well.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats what i thought at first, too. but i just love dx11 games. i dont regret using win7. its just better imho. i dare to say its the best windows ever. but i will also remember xp to serve me great for years as well.
just wait in a few more months there will be WinFitta which will solve everything win8 broke.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game works and whatnot, but the controls do not respond. Not sure if it's me that's not working it right, or if I need to change each one to make them work like i want them to. Could use some help.

kjelle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game works and whatnot, but the controls do not respond. Not sure if it's me that's not working it right, or if I need to change each one to make them work like i want them to. Could use some help.
The game probably thinks you have a game controller installed (do you?). In the config.ini file there is a controller section up top:
[controller]
select=2

I believe you can change that to 1 or 0 to default to keyboard regardless. Worth a try in any case.

Also, unlurking FTW. :D

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game probably thinks you have a game controller installed (do you?). In the config.ini file there is a controller section up top:
[controller]
select=2

I believe you can change that to 1 or 0 to default to keyboard regardless. Worth a try in any case.

Also, unlurking FTW. :D
Haha, I was just about to edit my post, and say i got it fixed, but thanks anyways. that's all I had to do.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the blowjob scene with the person at the hunter in? It's present in the game files.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the blowjob scene with the person at the hunter in? It's present in the game files.
Lose to the Testers, "give up". She'll give you like 3 chances.

K

kronoscar

Basically, the last level is the one with flies, right? Can you actually finish it, or do you have to just quit the level?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a hunt level, there is no 'finish' you can exit by heading off the left side of the first screen

rmjeans1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how did you pass that level ?

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you dont as everyone has already said. There is no more to the game as of yet

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lose to the Testers, "give up". She'll give you like 3 chances.
I've tried that, but I can't get quit the level. If she loses her health, she can only drag herself around and get shot at and raped, but never die. Is there a mode to prevent this somehow?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you press Q. It should be whatever the pause button is to give up when your hp runs out.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I've tried that, but I can't get quit the level. If she loses her health, she can only drag herself around and get shot at and raped, but never die. Is there a mode to prevent this somehow?
Oncde you run out of HP ( or your stimulation # is like 1000+ or something ), when you pause the game, it'll ask if you wish to 'give up'. At that point you can get the animated bad ends.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had to format my pc and now i have to download stuff again...
Honestly, i could not reach the download link on the owner's site you know...japanise is like arabian for me :asd:
Wondering if a good guy can post a redirect link or a "mini-guide" explaining the "know how..."
Thanks!

F

Fast Forward Flux

What's the latest save file anyone has for this?

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oncde you run out of HP ( or your stimulation # is like 1000+ or something ), when you pause the game, it'll ask if you wish to 'give up'. At that point you can get the animated bad ends.
Thanks, had no idea how much fun you could have with that as well. This game is great :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.