ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

manage to download it now...936mb.....halfway there =D

playing it now....updates so far

-get your new mission from the sucubbus lady
-new orc enemy
-has ryona bear hug as how that undergound zombie force kiss you (OH YES!!!!)
-rape is standing while carry u to ride on his dick...facing him OR you facing outwards...
-game over rape is just screwing u against the tree

Last edited:

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you upload it to mega please? It would take less time than waiting for axfc me thinks.

onurcanbela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded it twice, before extracting the zip it gives me an error when I try to open it on WinZip saying "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive." And I don't think I have enough patience to download it once again. I'll give it a few days for the DLs to cool off, I got an AP Calculus BC test tomorrow anyway. If anyone has a working file, I'd really really appreciate a mega download link though.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update your winzip or use winrar or 7zip (latest version).

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why can't I download?

After password and capthca screen just keep asking me to match a letter ssequence with the right button, but even i I do right no dowload screen appears.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why can't I download?

After password and capthca screen just keep asking me to match a letter ssequence with the right button, but even i I do right no dowload screen appears.
I think it has something to do with internet traffic, the update just came out, I imagine it will be like this for a while.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just got it, i liked it but i have to say that i though that after 4 months (Or so) the update would be big... my fault there i mean, is a free game and he has to work or have a normal life, i''m not a game creator cause i know that i don't have what it takes, i would lose interest and abandon half if not all of my games and he is working a lot in this game.

As stated before, the new enemy is the "Org" (with g) when you arrive at the map it will be a ambush that you have to beat 20 i think to clear the stage. He will grab you if you are close, front bear hug, back fingering and then proced to rape you. GOR as have been said before is the fucking aganist a tree (The scene is really cool) If he hits you with the axe, prepare for massive damage if you are base lvl.

Now i'm going to enjoy the game a little more and who knows, maybe i missed something and the update haves some kind of secret or something with my lvl 0 of japanese is possible...

Last edited:

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys...
I skipped the semi-update with the purple dude CG so I could catch up with the nest "real" update. I failed triggering it though and I tried downloading the other file (20141123版に上書きしてください。). Turned out that it's actually "Hounds_of_the_Blade差分20150406.zip" though the main page doesn't say so, but axfc does. I checked it and it only contains the files orc.file and anything else basic. And it's only ca. 120 MB.

I guess you could just download the small package and copy anything from the old folder in the new one to combine the game so far with the newest content. I'm not sure though. Also, downloading the small package was going smoothly, I didn't had to wait long.

On a different note, I'm still trying to trigger that purple dude. I tried leaving the cockroach stage with low HP (yellow numbers), but no success. Any ideas?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

axfc only allows 1 download every 50seconds or so.

The timing for the next available download is always at the left hand side, but since many people are trying to download it, and it only allows 1 download every 50second, u have to be precise in the timing when keying in the password and keyword

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I downloaded it twice, before extracting the zip it gives me an error when I try to open it on WinZip saying "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive." And I don't think I have enough patience to download it once again. I'll give it a few days for the DLs to cool off, I got an AP Calculus BC test tomorrow anyway. If anyone has a working file, I'd really really appreciate a mega download link though.
People still use winzip?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm. Am I missing something? I've talked to the succubus lady, or at least I think that's what she is, but the new mission still hasn't shown up.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Be sure to pick the dialogue option "Information", not "Talk". You will see some japanese dialogue. Return to the space ship and a new destination should appear.
You might need to finish off all previous missions. That is: Achieving a stage clear against all kinds of fiends (except the cockroaches, obivously).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys...
I skipped the semi-update with the purple dude CG so I could catch up with the nest "real" update. I failed triggering it though and I tried downloading the other file (20141123版に上書きしてください。). Turned out that it's actually "Hounds_of_the_Blade差分20150406.zip" though the main page doesn't say so, but axfc does. I checked it and it only contains the files orc.file and anything else basic. And it's only ca. 120 MB.

I guess you could just download the small package and copy anything from the old folder in the new one to combine the game so far with the newest content. I'm not sure though. Also, downloading the small package was going smoothly, I didn't had to wait long.

On a different note, I'm still trying to trigger that purple dude. I tried leaving the cockroach stage with low HP (yellow numbers), but no success. Any ideas?
For the purple dude, the only way i actually got it was that the cockroach must do each pose (Bitting, sex back, down sex... Everyposition i suppose), have estrus or ecstasy in your status, low hp then LEAVE (not give up with 0 hp)

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why can't I download?

It pretty much says "download queue is currently full. If you happen to match this letter sequence at the same time the queue opens, you will cut to the front of the line. Either wait and try again later, or continuously match the letter sequence for a few minutes and you will be able to download the file."

It's like a minigame. You can sit there and grind it out for a few minutes to get it sooner, or you can wait until the line dies down and get it the normal way.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

First try...*shrug*:cool:

Liked the update. Only wish is that he would once again take advantage of the multiple enemies and do some double penetration and spit-roasting a la

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would anyone be willing to upload a save with access to the new stage?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Would anyone be willing to upload a save with access to the new stage?

There should be a save on the 2nd page...#18. Just look for the one that is dated 4/7/2015. From there, all you need to do is go to your ship and go to the destination that is at the bottom of the list. If you've got the translation of the previous version installed, it should be the only one on the list that isn't translated.

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There should be a save on the 2nd page...#18. Just look for the one that is dated 4/7/2015. From there, all you need to do is go to your ship and go to the destination that is at the bottom of the list. If you've got the translation of the previous version installed, it should be the only one on the list that isn't translated.
Thanks! Can she get pregnant from the orcs?

onurcanbela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wished that there would be more enemies, and more anal scenes. However, I do appreciate his work since it's a f2p game and he doesn't have an income out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.