What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム ] Bitch Exorcist Rio / ビッチ退魔師リオ RE093653 RJ093653

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio

Oh man this looks rly promising, yet i get this error everytime i open "game";
"RGSS200J.dll could not be found"

Somebody like help me out here so i can fix this problem once and for all!!!
Try to copy RGSS200j.dll from other Rpg game. Always work for me.
and you can rename RGSS202j.dll to RGSS200j.dll if you don't have the file.

Flashfan

Reputation score

Try using Japanese regional settings or applocale as it gave me problems initially too. I am pretty sure it doesn't like the characters being used without the proper regional settings is all.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Try to copy RGSS200j.dll from other Rpg game. Always work for me.
and you can rename RGSS202j.dll to RGSS200j.dll if you don't have the file.
Hmm..I guess i dont hav the file..
Mind uploading it??
3 cookies if u do :3

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm..I guess i dont hav the file..
Mind uploading it??
3 cookies if u do :3

Get the Japanese RTP, it comes with the japanese DLL you're missing.

You can get them on the blue links on the bottom:
RPGツクールVX Ace RTP(Ver.1.00 最終更新:11/12/15)
RPGツクールVX RTP(Ver.2.02 最終更新:11/05/26)
RPGツクールXP RTP(Ver.1.03 最終更新:07/05/16)
RPGツクール2003 RTP
RPGツクール2000 RTP

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey darkyodaa did you ever figure out what went wrong with the save?

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's nothing wrong with his save, exactly. All CG unlocks are determined by the file PublicData.something. In theory, you can have everything unlocked during a first time playthrough with the updated PublicData file.

Denno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the walkthrough, though i can't seem to be able to slide the bookcase in the guards room, anybody got that? is there something i have to do before ,so it will allow me to slide it?
What i did, was that I went upstairs, and in the room to the right of the middle door, there is an urn with something inside, as well as exploring part of the right part of second floor, after getting that, I could move the bookcase

Last edited:

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What i did, was that I went upstairs, and in the room to the right of the middle door, there is an urn with something inside, as well as exploring part of the right part of second floor, after getting that, I could move the bookcase
you also have to stand to the right of the bookcase to slide it to the left, not be directly in front of it, just in case you didn't try activating it from all directions.

DatPulley

Reputation score

Bring up the character menu during gameplay with X or 0. The second last option is Save.

Most of the CG can easily be unlocked with a bit of experimenting, but...

Once you gain control of your character, head 2 screens East. You'll find a blinking item on the lower leftermost section of this map, plus a CG. The item is a key which opens the door closest to you during your return trip. It's a room with 2 beds. Selecting the cupboard at the upper rightmost corner results in a Bad End.

Return to the starting area and take the stairs to the next floor. Move to the next screen on the right of the area, and keep walking until you get a CG from a purple tentacle, with another one fleeing for its life. You can either continue to the next screen to the right, which has a safe and a hole on the floor, to a Bad End.

In either case, remember the area with the cupboard Bad End? Return to the outside corridor of that screen to be greeted to a purple tentacle breaking into a room. Follow it. You'll be treated to a scene of the tentacle terrorising a guard, with both fleeing. The guard will give you a key if the tentacle's gone, so look for it and show that guard how it's done. You'll find the guard hiding behind the bars in the upper left corner.

My memory's a bit hazy at this point, but return to the next floor and try opening the door in the middle. After the scene, go back downstairs and go to the room at the left. Talk to the two guys at the table if you wish. Above the guard is a lone bookcase, go to its left flank and interact with it to push it aside. In the following corridor, the crack in the middle will send you to a Bad End. Otherwise, continue on to the next room, which contains a Hammer (in a chest) and a guy who'll give you a... bomb? If you remember your very first Bad End, this bomb will be used to destroy the black tentacle for another CG, not a Bad End this time.

Back on the second floor. If you follow the rooms to the left, you'll end up in a library. Selecting the urn in the middle, your first choice is to jump in (Bad End), break with hammer or leave it alone. Breaking it will give you a key with which you can gain an item in the top left corner. Return to the main area of the second floor.

Go to the next room to the right. If you take the first door, and attempt to get to the next area, the item you gained from the library should have a black tentacle ambush you for a CG. There's nothing else important in the following rooms to my knowledge, so return to the corridor. Taking the next door, to a messy room, you can find a crack on the wall near the top right corner. Break with hammer to reveal a box with a rope ladder. Back to the corridor.

The final room, to the right of the corridor, will have the Safe (contains key to Boss room, combination 6355), or the hole on the ground. If this is your first go at it after following this walkthrough, your choices are: set up ladder, jump in (Bad End) and leave it alone.

Since I don't know what this supposed "item at B1" is, unlocking the Boss door at this point should give you a CG, a failed attempt at beating the boss, then a Bad End CG.
Finishing where he left off -

On the main area of the second floor go to the room to the right of the boss room. On the northwest corner there is a pot and if you completed the previous steps up to here, interacting with it should fill up your empty jar with (Holy Water?).

Go back to the secret entrance in the CG room and enter the corridor. Interact with the cracked ground in the middle and there should be a third option (the middle one) to blow up the hole as opposed to jumping in or leaving it alone. Blow up the hole.

Afterwards, interact with the hole again and you will pour down your jar's contents into the hole, blowing up all of the tentacle monsters previously inhabiting it.

Go back down to that room (The only room in the starting area) and you should pick up some sort of seal.

After that you should be able to enter the boss room and beat the game.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Get the Japanese RTP, it comes with the japanese DLL you're missing.

You can get them on the blue links on the bottom:
RPGツクールVX Ace RTP(Ver.1.00 最終更新:11/12/15)
RPGツクールVX RTP(Ver.2.02 最終更新:11/05/26)
RPGツクールXP RTP(Ver.1.03 最終更新:07/05/16)
RPGツクール2003 RTP
RPGツクール2000 RTP
Thanx alot budd!!
So i take it ur supposed to download everything...amirite?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you just need VX RTP for this game, but other games need other versions, i just dled them all so i can play any game and never have to bother asking which RPG maker i need

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you just need VX RTP for this game, but other games need other versions, i just dled them all so i can play any game and never have to bother asking which RPG maker i need
Right thanx alot frend..

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have arrows glitch funny,however how can i see cg?

Last edited:

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone make any attempts at some kind of translation?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man the game is rly simple thanks to Nirakei's walkthrough..
Just play the goddamn game...and get all the CGs...its rly short.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I get the lyrics? in-game text always appears a square and do not understand What it means nothing

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how do I get the lyrics? in-game text always appears a square and do not understand What it means nothing
Did you try running the .exe in japanese locale? That usually fixes a lot of stuff with localization and translation... Otherwise, if it still doesn't appear as actual text, then you may have to download the Windows language pack for East Asian languages.

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't get to blow up the hole in the secret passage, I only get two options.

The items I have so far are: something with fire icon, bat (I'm guessing the hammer), Key with number 2 (Guessing the middle room), A bottle with blue gel inside, And a seal.

I have four scrolls, do I have to unlock all the scrolls before doing the boss?

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try running the .exe in japanese locale? That usually fixes a lot of stuff with localization and translation... Otherwise, if it still doesn't appear as actual text, then you may have to download the Windows language pack for East Asian languages.
I do not understand ... I have to put the game in a folder where the language is Japanese? If so, where do I find this folder?