What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム ] Bitch Exorcist Rio / ビッチ退魔師リオ RE093653 RJ093653

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio

I do not understand ... I have to put the game in a folder where the language is Japanese? If so, where do I find this folder?
I'm assuming your operating system is some version of Windows.

Basically in laymen terms, when you run an RPG maker game, the text is set to print out in a specific language, that language is dependent on what your current system locale is set to. If it's English, then what the program is trying to do is convert the Japanese letters into English, which has no real equivalent, and ends up printing up boxes. So in order to rectify this, you have to change your system locale, which sets the default language for printing out these text to Japanese.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796 has pretty much all the bases covered for running Japanese programs.

I can't get to blow up the hole in the secret passage, I only get two options.

The items I have so far are: something with fire icon, bat (I'm guessing the hammer), Key with number 2 (Guessing the middle room), A bottle with blue gel inside, And a seal.

I have four scrolls, do I have to unlock all the scrolls before doing the boss?
You're missing the bomb item, which can be found on the first floor, the very rightmost door on the right hallway. That will let you break open the hole. The scrolls are entirely optional things that are unlocked after you get a bad ending or a new piece of information comes up.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been doing this for a long time and I've played many many rpg maker games before. I have all the RPG RTP's and in jap local all the time and when I double click to install the game it asks for a directory... which is odd already.

it auto fills in "C:\Users\Mr.Black\Documents\RPGVX" I have put rpgvx into that folder and it still says the game stopped working, I have also changed to the real rpgvx directory and get the same message.

This happened to me with ONE other game with the same install icon it was the pokemon like H game a few pages back. I have encountered the same problem on my other laptop (vista) and on this one windows 7.

In another thread it was suggested I just use 7zip by right clicking on the blue-ice icon and extracting here with 7zip and it worked great. Playing now

Last edited:

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

Apologies on bringing up such an old thread, but could it be possible to get a reupload on this.

xaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Google ビッチ退魔師リオ and you'll see it.

Under15 users can't post links apparently.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

here's the depositfiles link i used about a month ago. it still works.

depositfiles
.com/files/ee5nveb0j

take out the indent for the url.
and for those whom are curious, it looks like the dev is already brainstorming up a sequel on his dlsite blog -
b.dlsite
.net/RG17963/

pretty excited about it :D

Reputation score

here's the depositfiles link i used about a month ago. it still works.

depositfiles
.com/files/ee5nveb0j

take out the indent for the url.
and for those whom are curious, it looks like the dev is already brainstorming up a sequel on his dlsite blog -
b.dlsite
.net/RG17963/

pretty excited about it :D
I am looking forward to it. Tentacles is one of those "Like more than Hate" things for me, but for some reason, I really liked the game. It was short and complete, hence why I translated it (I don't even know where the link is anymore. Buried somewhere in the RPG Maker Games thread, possibly somewhere in this thread?). Looking forward to an ETA on this one.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think I found it: /showthread.php?p=410841#post410841

I posted this in another thread (oddly enough, not the thread of the game it belongs in), but it's a translated version I did

rapidshare(dot)com/files/3230636403/Taimashi%20Rio(dot)rar

I won't reupload it again, but the link is still active.That's good for me, because my external was lost to the ages (it's broken). I lost a lot of other games along with it :(

dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093653(dot)html
Downloaded; as far as I've seen, you did a really nice job! +repped

and yeah - some take their time with making games, others only need a few months. Seeing how he might be working solo (my japanese isn't very good), I'm expecting a release around Q2 2014 or Q4 2013 if he's faster than most.

powerofvoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The rapidshare link has a problem -- at some point rapidshare made all files default to 'private', and old files need to have that changed in order to return to being public.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my reUL of Velociraptor's translation:
mega.co
.nz/#!4khXgYpQ!X_ewa2rgMzQuxkRqXlDCNGO52pNDo6Ihf5agO0B67W0

also, according to the dlsite blog, House expects his Tamaishi Rio 2 to be out some time this month (March). it's a great month for H-games :D

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble downloading it and finding a working link? It can't just be me.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems the Media fire link is down.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble downloading it and finding a working link? It can't just be me.
Probably just you? Either you don't bother reading threads (this one was only 2 pages long), you don't know how to use google for jap games, don't know how to copy unlinked urls, or I'm having difficulty understanding you... :/ lol

If you wanted the English version, the mega url is still up and working.

If you wanted the Japanese version, there's still a depositfiles url that's been up for the last 11 months:
depositfiles
.com/files/zrc8zg76c

On the status of the second game (ビッチ退魔師リオ2), the good man said he expect it to be released around March 20th. In terms of length, you will be able to speed run through it fairly quickly (in 30 minutes to an hour) if you disregard all the optional events. The game will be based on collecting items/artifacts - pretty much like the last game if I read right.

Only 10ish days to go!! :DD

Reputation score

For the second game, here's a rough idea of what to expect from the updates.
25 scenes with some minor variations
New girl named Mayu who has the same job as Rio. She has miko clothes.
19 Rio scenes, 5 Mayu scenes, 1 other scene (probably both)
I'm looking forward to this one. It was a short game, but for the density of material, it felt just right.

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's something strangely sexy about a girl who will willingly have sex with tentacles. The navel piercing is also pretty hot.

powerofvoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is decent, but it has some problems.

Cool stuff:
  • A female protagonist who enjoys sex
  • Tentacles

Problems:
  • The game runs slowly in a significant number of areas[1]. This is probably because it has a lot of events in these areas.
  • Some areas seem pointlessly large, and devoid of real content[2].
  • Other than bad ends, the game is about as linear as a comic book.

All in all, I would rate the story as 5/5, but the gameplay as 1/5.

[1]: locations that are slow that I remember:
  • 1F: Entrance hall
  • 1F: Break Room
  • 1F: The far right area, where you get the 1F key
  • 2F: Main hall
  • 2F: Room to the left of the main hall
  • 2F: Library
  • 2F: Room full full of junk with a crack that you use the hammer on.
  • 2F: Final boss room

[2]: It's actually easier to list the areas that aren't pointlessly huge:
  • 1F: The library: although it could have been compressed more, the layout of the gallery is elegant.
  • 1F: Bad-end room after the cabinet with the bomb
  • 2F: The room with the oil
  • 2F: The room behind the crack
  • 2F: Final boss room

Reputation score

House released a demo of his second game here:

Also, I'm getting stuck in the guard house right after meeting the black haired girl. A message keeps popping up, and I assume it wants me to save, but whether I do or don't, it always pushes me back and I can't leave. I'm thinking a bug, which would be rather annoying.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

House released a demo of his second game here:

Also, I'm getting stuck in the guard house right after meeting the black haired girl. A message keeps popping up, and I assume it wants me to save, but whether I do or don't, it always pushes me back and I can't leave. I'm thinking a bug, which would be rather annoying.
could he have made her look more slutty? Generally if some one looks like the stereotypical slut, it's a turn off. Hell, one fetish i have is a mostly clothed women, likely wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt, maybe some socks and panties are a must. Now if she act slutty... it really depends what she is doing.

Anyways, i hope you guys don't suffer my problem with the second game. It looks like it has a few tentacle sub fetish they i personally like and i wouldn't want you guys to lose out on them.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's not a bug, that's the end of the trial. It's getting you to save so that you can use that save in the full version.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tentacle only stuff... Meh, kinda boring. If she is a slut that wear almost nothing, would be great to see some, you know... Old fat guys or sho...( I didn't write this) - my opinion. No need to criticize.

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could he have made her look more slutty? Generally if some one looks like the stereotypical slut, it's a turn off. Hell, one fetish i have is a mostly clothed women, likely wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt, maybe some socks and panties are a must. Now if she act slutty... it really depends what she is doing.

Anyways, i hope you guys don't suffer my problem with the second game. It looks like it has a few tentacle sub fetish they i personally like and i wouldn't want you guys to lose out on them.
Pretty much the whole point of Rio's "character" (not to make it sound like characterization in these games is deep or anything) is that she's a huge shameless slut and probably the only reason she's a demon hunter of any kind is that her power requires her to have sex with demons/tentacle monsters before banishing them.