What's new

How had your taste in H-games changed?

camemvn123

Reputation score
My tastes never truly expanded.

I'm into "clothed bondage" with absolutely no rape nor sex and it's very hard to find other people with the same fetish as me. Even if I find dedicated bondage artists, they still at least expand a little to something more explicit but I can never seem to do that. I don't consider it a "mental block" or anything.
That's just my fetish: "PG13 bondage".

The only reason I dive into hentai is to look for instances where a girl is bound but still clothed and the sex hasn't started yet. Dojinshis, games or visual novels about clothed bondage exists but are scarce.
My friend... me and you are into the same thing :'))))

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My friend... me and you are into the same thing :'))))
That's great, hard to find more "clothed bondage" fans X3

I have a Pixiv account full of clothed bondage drawings and managed to release a few dojinshis about it.

camemvn123

Reputation score
That's great, hard to find more "clothed bondage" fans X3

I have a Pixiv account full of clothed bondage drawings and managed to release a few dojinshis about it.
I know .... Daikinbakuju XD

And I love your's Arle Chronicle XD

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Almost not at all.

If it's a FeMC game there's like a 2% chance I'll like it sexually.
It's 20% with MaleMC games.

I feel like when it comes to scenarios and stuff like that I've expanded/contrasted my tastes a bit.

Didn't know I liked Sleep Rape until recently, well as long as the person getting raped in his sleep is a dude and there's no sodomy involved.
Didn't know I hated mind-control until JSK started including it in his works.

My tastes are changing in that sense, but generally they've stayed the same for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Didn't know I hated mind-control until JSK started including it in his works.
Hahaha, yeah, what used to be the girls having agency and proactively approaching you to engage in sex, turned into... rape.
EDIT: wait.. girl. Only one girl actually proactively approaches you to engage in sex... Wait... 2... technically in JSK's works.