What's new

Hulu.com

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
"An evil plot to destroy the world, enjoy."

Has anyone been? Have you seen the stuff they have? There's episodes to the live action "The Tick" TV series. No joke. "Java devil, you are now my bitch."

The have "The pebble and the Penguin" for crying out loud. My childhood is jumping up and down with glee that renders me speechless. The aliens have won my friends.

I'm off to turn my brain into goo for the one hot lady with the sexy tongue. Seeya.

Re: Hulu.com

I have just realized what an awesome place Hulu is.

If I'm never heard from again, tell everyone...

That I hate them. Especially Obe. And Mo. Mostly Obe, though.

"I always hated you. I always hated you the most."

haiku5.gif

Last edited:

dont worry obi, i still love you.

From what I remember, those dirty mother fuckers only let you view stuff if you're in the USA. Bastards.

Yeah, you can't access their videos from outside the U.S.A.

D:

I didn't know that. Sorry guys!

"An evil plot to destroy the world, enjoy."

Has anyone been? Have you seen the stuff they have? There's episodes to the live action "The Tick" TV series. No joke. "Java devil, you are now my bitch."

The have "The pebble and the Penguin" for crying out loud. My childhood is jumping up and down with glee that renders me speechless. The aliens have won my friends.

I'm off to turn my brain into goo for the one hot lady with the sexy tongue. Seeya.

Eliza Dushku.

Yeah, because I totally didn't give you your former signature along with Darkfire.

Ungrateful little..

Hulu is a great idea, people watch TV when they want. (shows still make there money with ads) and every one is happy its so win win... soon all TV be on the comp ^^

T_T Hulu's the site that's only viewable to Americans, right?

That's been pissing me off for months, now. More and more American-based sites like Hulu and Pandora are making their content accessible only to their own citizens. Way to be a hoarding my jackass, Southern neighbor. At least China offers subbed titles, still. XD

Back