What's new

Humbid0 Games

Umbra Domini

Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

happy b-day humbid0. but instead of making a game like guardia, i don't suppose that you could finish it, because what you have so far is FUCKING AWESOME!!!
i agree but make it easier to get past the opening scene cause tyring to do all the different events before reaching the "end" with it in the way is a bit annoying but i'm a huge fan so i have to say happy birthday

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Bunny Farm

This game is about a princess's misguided attempt to acquire more pet bunnies.
This started as a self-playing story, but I decided to go the extra mile and make it into a game. So it took a LOT longer to make than it would have otherwise.

zanthexile

Banned
Reputation score
view and download

I don't how many of you have a problem viewing the games or downloading. If someone can upload them somewhere like megaupload, rapidshare, or another one I would appreciate that a lot with my slow internet.

Dr Pervert

Reputation score

I could upload them to megaupload as long as Humbird0 are okey with it.

I have all the games from his site I think +a few older ones. About 600mb in all.

btw Humbird0 Bunny Farm dosn't show up on either your updates or games page. Ohh and thanks for all your great games.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go ahead and post them.

To get an RSS feed to update in Firefox, you sometimes need to right-click on the link and select "Reload Live Bookmark"

I just now made a change to the Flash file and website that should make updates appear immediately. The problem was caused by the browser caching the website's XML file.

Dr Pervert

Reputation score

Okey they are.

Ohh I don't use such new and modern things as rss...
Usally I just pop in every now and again.

zanthexile

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks for that and if someone will also put smaller downloads up so those who have most of them don't have to download everything that would be nice.

Last edited:

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Humbird0. And thanks for all the awesome games you've made.

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's because this game isn't finished yet. Basically this is a short walkthrough for all the missions available at the moment:

1. Beginning
You start in your own room, then you have to go to your sister's room. There will be a short dialogue. Then after that you go to the garden, fourth bush down on the left. It's a secret place. Another dialogue will take place. After that you are free to roam around and select missions.

2. Missions
There are several missions you can do. In the end the goal is to buy the camera roll from the general store and get the CGs. The roll costs $70 ingame.

several missions are:
-Babysitting
-Picking up on purpose dropped dollars by Lisa
-Testing a teleportation device
-Vibrating panties
-Capturing a rabbit
-Helping britney open the door.
-Something with a mouse (you have to capture it then give it to some girl)
-Tentacle plant

You can also choose to skip missions, just look for a spark near the mission. It will automatically skip the mission and give you 10 bucks.

3. Obtaining 1st set of CG's
After you obtained 70 bucks you can buy a camera roll from the general store.
You can give that roll to your neighbour girl (don't remember her name) then a mission will take place. In this mission you play that girl and you have to find Lisa 3 times. Then you will unlock pictures.

4. After 1st set of CG's
At this point you're almost done, since the game is still in development.
You can do the tentacle plant mission and complete it. AND you can locate an other mission in the house where you babysitted the boy earlier. There his mother is looking for him and is wondering if her neighbours have a machine to track him. It's not finished untill that point. You can get the goggles (obtained in the house to the right from where his mother is. Upstairs, room furthest to the left, to be exact), enter the yard and find the hidden cave. Then open your goggles and you will find a secret entrance. Nothing is there yet though.

There, don't make me answer annything mission-related now. XD
Vibrating panties

Last edited:

darkmavrik1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a little reminder to share your edited or created lvls.
share your ideas.

zanthexile

Banned
Reputation score

Can someone give a list of all his stuff like the games, story, and playgrounds?

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone give a list of all his stuff like the games, story, and playgrounds?
Humbird0 has provided links to his personal site. You can find a list of all his more interactive games, and self playing stories at these links.

That site should have essentially everything Humbird0 has unleashed upon the world.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can also check page 2 of this thread.
I posted everything there as well,
and I've been keeping it updated... mostly.

Last edited:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Humbird0
Any word on how the pokemon game is coming along?

Sexybones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-I really hope that the pokemon game keeps evolving.Ive noticed pics of may in your video will you put girls from other pokemon games in there like Whitney,Maylene,Flannery,Elesa and of course Cynthia as a super secret and powerfull boss.
-When a new human character joins your team can you put so that they walk after you( ala Earthbound).So its easy to know wich characters are in your team.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Humbird0
Any word on how the pokemon game is coming along?
I've been tinkering with it from time to time.
I've finished creating most of the maps for Cerulean City.
I don't want to upload a new release until I finish the events in Cerulean City though.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-I really hope that the pokemon game keeps evolving.Ive noticed pics of may in your video will you put girls from other pokemon games in there like Whitney,Maylene,Flannery,Elesa and of course Cynthia as a super secret and powerfull boss.
-When a new human character joins your team can you put so that they walk after you( ala Earthbound).So its easy to know wich characters are in your team.
I'm basing the game on season one of the TV show since I haven't watched any of the others. So I probably won't put the newer girls in there, even though they are cute.

Having Brock and Misty follow Ash on-screen might not be a bad idea.
At the moment, I just have them merge with the player Final-Fantasy style.
It probably wouldn't be too difficult to do.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Humbird0, you should consider setting up forums of your own for fans to discuss your RPG engine and share their levels.
It'd also be nice to have an official place to ask questions like, "Is the Tree House level from Integrated Playground 2003 really nothing more then two girls stuck in front of a tree?"
You've got a large community of fans and I think we can do something good if organized.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I have my own subforum in the game dev section of Toonpimp's forum.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's nice to see that you're still sociable and working on stuff! Over the years I'm so used to seeing people come and go that it's nice to see someone stick around throughout the months and potentially years.

P.S. Been meaning to donate a bit, but between being currently engaged and having bills to pay, squeezing 10-20 isn't as easy as it use to be. I still intend to though, if nothing else than to say thanks.