What's new

Humbid0 Games

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

Humbird0, I thought I'd make a download of your current games so people could get them in one go if that's OK with you, if not let me know and I'll remove it.

Sounds good to me.
But it'll be outdated the moment I upload anything new. (which I admit is rare)
Maybe you should put a date on the file?

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Humbird0, I just downloaded Babysitters Club 2 on my mac but it won't work. Whenever I play it, either the loading data screen will pop up for a second or the screen will just be completely black. I play most .swf files in firefox by just dragging the files in my browser, same for this one, dragging the game.swf file. Am I doing something wrong?
When I find time, I should make this game self-contained like all the others.
It seems like Mac users get the short end of the stick.
Which is ironic since the main reason I started making games in Flash was so that they'd run on everything.
Do my games normally play on your system when they're self-contained and run in a web browser?

Last edited:

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Humbird0, thanks for the thumbs up. The DL's name actually does contain the date, I spaced it out between the initials of the file I created it from, the one I did for you "H29L8G12", is actually HLG(Humbird0's Lab Games), 29-8-12. I guess I was being too clever for my own good, I've been doing them this way to make it difficult for companies like Meet n Fuck to find them, I'll have to see what I can do on my VM page where I've been keeping a list of links. Thanks again

2lckk

Reputation score

When I find time, I should make this game self-contained like all the others.
It seems like Mac users get the short end of the stick.
Which is ironic since the main reason I started making games in Flash was so that they'd run on everything.
Do my games normally play on your system when they're self-contained and run in a web browser?
Of the games that run in a browser the only ones that haven't worked for me are both Babysitters Club games and the Pokemon demo. The rest of them play just fine.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In other words, the only two games that give you trouble are the two games that are not self-contained.
That's useful to know.

darkmavrik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded the newest h-pack and in the ct_boy folder you have a blank file called "created by DarkMavirk". I didn't make those BobbyGecko did. I just put them all in a folder for better organization.

Gotcha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Meh...the debug program isn't in there anymore right? Just got a lesson...never save during a cutscene screws up the whole game and you can't load and continue lol

And thanks for messaging me about the update! =D Was waiting for this forever =D

I also noticed you changed some lines of text in there...Shelly isn't just dumb anymore, she's bitchy about almost everything xD I did like her former version better =P but oh well it's still a load of fun

Looking for the person with the red belt can't find it lol

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was trying to make Shelly less endearing so you don't feel guilty about the things that happen to her.
Then again, if you're controlling her anyway, then I suppose she got herself into those situations.

The original petshop keeper wears a red belt.
I forgot to consider what to do if you had already finished the petshop missions before starting the chore.

Gotcha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was trying to make Shelly less endearing so you don't feel guilty about the things that happen to her.
Then again, if you're controlling her anyway, then I suppose she got herself into those situations.

The original petshop keeper wears a red belt.
I forgot to consider what to do if you had already finished the petshop missions before starting the chore.

Endearing was good as it was hum =P hum to be honest I doubt there are many people that are feeling guilty for playing the game as it was intendend ^^"

I almost thought so...<.<" must be a person that is already gone hum...anyway have to restart again since my save seemed to be disappeared after some days ôo don't know why exactly...

BobbyGecko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,
Long time no see^^
I've been busy during the holidays but I've made a mod to the finished "Babysitter Club 2", there's a lot of bugs but some new animations.
Again, please forgive me for the spelling mistakes, I'm not an english speaker.

Here it is:mediafire.com/?88k8zuygm02uqq0

Ps: Humbird0, can i post this on the "Legend of Krystal" forum? I saw you're very active on it, and people seems to want to do things, so maybe it will help them to do something with your Rpg Maker.

BobbyGecko

Last edited:

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi,
Long time no see^^
I've been busy during the holidays but I've made a mod to the finished "Babysitter Club 2", there's a lot of bugs but some new animations.
Again, please forgive me for the spelling mistakes, I'm not an english speaker.

Here it is:mediafire.com/?88k8zuygm02uqq0

Ps: Humbird0, can i post this on the "Legend of Krystal" forum? I saw you're very active on it, and people seems to want to do things, so maybe it will help them to do something with your Rpg Maker.

BobbyGecko
Sure, why not?
Just don't forget to link to too, otherwise people might get a little confused.
I was meaning to post my other projects on that site, but I've been too distracted and busy with my day job lately.

I'll try out your mod when I find some time.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

humbird0 said:
Endearing was good as it was hum =P hum to be honest I doubt there are many people that are feeling guilty for playing the game as it was intendend ^^"
Maybe you're right.
I was trying to look at it from a storytelling point of view, where a satisfying story is one where all the characters get what they deserve in the end.
But I guess a cute and oblivious character works better for these kinds of situations. This game really is all about that.

darkmavrik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bobby i noticed a missing sprite called LegLift in all your FoxGrab animations that seems to be missing

Gotcha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe you're right.
I was trying to look at it from a storytelling point of view, where a satisfying story is one where all the characters get what they deserve in the end.
But I guess a cute and oblivious character works better for these kinds of situations. This game really is all about that.
Yup. Would have been better imo. But anyway I still like the outcome of this finished version =) You're doing great as always.

Any hints on secrets or easter eggs I should know about? =D

I'm also here to ask, if there's away to integrate the debug menu again somehow? =O

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup. Would have been better imo. But anyway I still like the outcome of this finished version =) You're doing great as always.

I'm also here to ask, if there's away to integrate the debug menu again somehow? =O
There is a debug menu, and you can use it to skip to the 2nd or 3rd chapter of the game.

To enable it, open the game's folder and look inside the "swf" folder.
One of the files inside of it will be named "x setFlags.swf"
Rename that file to "setFlags.swf" (remove the x at the beginning of its name)
Then run the game.
On the very first screen, press the ~ key. (the key to the left of the number 1 on the keyboard)
A blank white box will appear with 2 buttons under it.
Click on the large white box and type the word "debug", then click on the "ok" button.
2 glowing orbs will appear on the right side of the room.
If you talk to the top one, it will send you to chapter 2.
If you talk to the bottom one, it will send you to chapter 3.

Also, if you hold CTRL and press ~, you will see another screen that allows you to view and edit ALL of the game's variables.
(It takes a moment for this screen to appear)
The most important variables are the ones that deal with mission progress.
Chapter 1 missions are controlled by these variables:
chore1
loli1
shota1
scheme1
tech1
beast1
beastB1
revenge1

Chapter 2 mission variables end with a 2 instead of a 1.
Anyway, their values are set to numbers, which are displayed on the right.
When a mission's number is set to 0 (zero), it is available, but hasn't been started yet.
As you progress through a mission, its number increases.
If you complete or cancel a mission (using a sparkle), its value is set to -1.
The character sprites in the game check these values to figure out whether they show up and what they do.
Changing these values won't affect the music or the task list in the game's HUD. Those are changed manually by the events in the game.

Happy hacking!
Here you go. I've already played the first set of missions a hundred times, so I'm glad this exists.

Gotcha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go. I've already played the first set of missions a hundred times, so I'm glad this exists.
Ahh thanks for that! =) so it was still there just disabled ^^

darkmavrik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bobby your edits to the vixen event work perfectly without the swf: nextto.

BobbyGecko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bobby your edits to the vixen event work perfectly without the swf: nextto.
Bobby i noticed a missing sprite called LegLift in all your FoxGrab animations that seems to be missing

Hi,
I don't find any "leglift" sprite, and I don't understand what's the Foxgrab nor the vixen, sorry again for my bad english.
So where have I used the nextto swf, I certainly made a mistake, so you will certainly have to switch it with the fadeOut, it's the only swf file I used.

BobbyGecko

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

During chapter 1, there are a couple hidden scenes.

Start the 1st chore by talking to Lilly and then reading the note on the wall, but do not go into the basement yet.
Then, start the 1st beast mission where you look for a bunny at night.
Return to your house and resume the chore mission.
While Shelly's naked, take a look in the back yard.

There's another similar scene during the 1st beast mission.
This time, while you're searching for the bunny, go to the house north of yours and agree to babysit the neighbor kid.
As soon as you can move, take a look in their back yard.
After that scene, continue babysitting the boy.
Things will progress a bit differently.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How has that pokemon thing you've worked on gone? I am too sleepy to read through this thread...