What's new

Humbid0 Games

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

During chapter 1, there are a couple hidden scenes.

Start the 1st chore by talking to Lilly and then reading the note on the wall, but do not go into the basement yet.
Then, start the 1st beast mission where you look for a bunny at night.
Return to your house and resume the chore mission.
While Shelly's naked, take a look in the back yard.

There's another similar scene during the 1st beast mission.
This time, while you're searching for the bunny, go to the house north of yours and agree to babysit the neighbor kid.
As soon as you can move, take a look in their back yard.
After that scene, continue babysitting the boy.
Things will progress a bit differently.
Awesome. That makes me want to experiment with the missions in a similar manner on the other chapters. Would it be worth my time or are those the only secrets like that?

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Those are pretty much the only ones.
I could've gotten more ambitious, but I wanted to finally the game done.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How has that pokemon thing you've worked on gone? I am too sleepy to read through this thread...
Not much lately on the level-design front.
But I've been getting a LOT of pokemorph art from the
At the moment, I'm holding a poll there to decide which artists' version of Jolteon to use.

BobbyGecko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,
I just like to post another sprite, tested but not used.
And I've two question, how turn the friskymouse variable active(I thought it was with the mouse mission (part1))? There a scene with it in the lilly's room. And is there an hidden scene with the mission "burrow" and the "anthro", in the third part?
Here is the .png:
hj.png

BobbyGecko

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I added some flags that are turned on after some of the missions to allow cameo appearances of minor characters later, but in the end, I barely took advantage of it. Still, they present an opportunity to add some bonus content.

I do use the frisky mouse during the extra loli mission near the end of the game. While the boy is babysitting Shelly, if you look in Lisa's room, the mouse will happen to be there. But this little extra is only present if you've gone through the mission with the mouse and did not skip it.

I like the idea for those poses.
But her arm bugs me. It looks like something out of the show, You just need to make it clear where her elbow is, and maybe make her arm slightly thicker.

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm definitely a lurker, I do enjoy your games quite a bit. The only itch that bothers me is the back sprite picture of Shelly. I'm not entirely sure if you are trying to show the back of the character and the size of her boobs, but I only ask that in later editions that the character's back get a line or two to separate the difference between her boobs and her back. Btw, the tentacle scenes where definitely my favorite, keep up the great work.

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I added some flags that are turned on after some of the missions to allow cameo appearances of minor characters later, but in the end, I barely took advantage of it. Still, they present an opportunity to add some bonus content.

I do use the frisky mouse during the extra loli mission near the end of the game. While the boy is babysitting Shelly, if you look in Lisa's room, the mouse will happen to be there. But this little extra is only present if you've gone through the mission with the mouse and did not skip it.

I like the idea for those poses.
But her arm bugs me. It looks like something out of the show, (not high enough posts yet.) You just need to make it clear where her elbow is, and maybe make her arm slightly thicker.
Sadly enough, I kinda agree with you on that. It can be adjusted with a little definition though, and it still is a great idea.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I'm definitely a lurker, I do enjoy your games quite a bit. The only itch that bothers me is the back sprite picture of Shelly. I'm not entirely sure if you are trying to show the back of the character and the size of her boobs, but I only ask that in later editions that the character's back get a line or two to separate the difference between her boobs and her back. Btw, the tentacle scenes where definitely my favorite, keep up the great work.
Kara's sprite is very old. It's one of the very first sprite edits I ever made way back when. I think it even pre-dates my Guardia Forest game. I gradually added new poses over the years, but the back view is pretty much the same.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Says it's up, but I'm having difficulties connecting. Could be that an internet backbone is not routing traffic to it properly.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been more then a month since anyone's said anything here.
Wish you had some kind of blog or twitter Humbird. It'd be nice to know you're still alive.

Edit: I checked your Furaffinity account, and as of a week ago you were in the middle of a troublesome move and staying with family. Good luck!

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been more then a month since anyone's said anything here.
Wish you had some kind of blog or twitter Humbird. It'd be nice to know you're still alive.

Edit: I checked your Furaffinity account, and as of a week ago you were in the middle of a troublesome move and staying with family. Good luck!
... pretty sure he has a website...

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

... pretty sure he has a website...
It's not exactly online much (for example, now), and I don't remember him doing any status updates there.

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Status updates in the form of weekly going ons? Site he linked several pages back shows updates of things he's completed or such.

http: //humbird0.net63.net/ base/show.htm

(remove spaces, can't post links yet)

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been thinking that I do need a twitter account or something to post minor updates.

So... here's an update:
Still trying to move. Still staying with family in the meantime with little privacy. I bought a USB WiFi adapter recently so my computer can go online from here.

I've made progress with the Pokemon game recently.
Vermillion City Gym: (It's a parody of another well-known game, but this gym isn't quite done yet)
And the people at the forums have submitted a over 180 drawings for pokemorphs so far.
(You guys can contribute too)
Pokemorph drawings: (Not all of them will be used)

Given the lack of privacy, I haven't been able to work on the Guardia Forest remake lately.
The only things left are the really really sexy parts.

Last edited:

darkmavrik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to hear from you again. Still can't connect to your site for some reason. Can you think of any reason for that?

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's some sweet, sweet stuff Humbird0. Keep up the good work as much as you can!

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Scenario: Puberty

This is a self-playing story about a mother getting the hots for her busty daughter.

Content: loli, yuri, bestiality
Created: 02/04/2013
Made by: Humbird0

Last edited by a moderator: