What's new

I am still here.

jimb133

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have had alot of emails about my project rise of jimmy and im going to say it one last time i have NOT abandoned it ... and im not any other jimmy from any other forum. im going to let everyone know im actually still developing rise of jimmy every day!

and i wanted to get to know people on the forum a little better because lets face it im a little bit of a nobody on the forum atm. so lets start with hi! and ask me some questions :)

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: I am still here.

I have had alot of emails about my project rise of jimmy and im going to say it one last time i have NOT abandoned it ... and im not any other jimmy from any other forum. im going to let everyone know im actually still developing rise of jimmy every day!

and i wanted to get to know people on the forum a little better because lets face it im a little bit of a nobody on the forum atm. so lets start with hi! and ask me some questions :)
You do realize there's an introduction thread AND a Members announcement thread? not trying to be mean, but try those first.

OP
jimb133

jimb133

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is not an introduction its more of a getting to know me a little more.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Then it would fall under Member's Anouncements I assume.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Or you know, something to have posted IN THE GODDAMNED THREAD YOU MADE FOR YOUR GAME.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"im" is not a word.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Way to give him a warm welcome, everyone.

Of course, that doesn't mean he's in the right though. Oni and Lurker are both right. Next time, try a little harder to search for the right topics to post in before making your own. I know I'm asking you to do the impossible, but at least attempt a shot.