What's new

RPG RPG Maker [暗い夜] アルフィミアの塔 (RJ335221)

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ335221_img_main.jpg

A new game over reverse rape game that came out recently, and its entire focus is on Level Drain.

The story revolves about what basically is a Level Drain Battle Royale against other players. You are transported into a mysterious world where a voice tells you to play a game. The winner gets to make a wish. Shortly after though, your partner fairy warns you the world is full of succubi that steal players levels until there is nothing left. The objective is to reach the top of the tower, win the game, and find out the truth about these succubi.

Controls:
It plays as your usual RPG maker game, Arrows to move, Z to select, X to cancel, Shift to skip dialogue
Although the enemies fight with sexual attacks only, the protagonist fight with a sword, or rather with magic, so it's not exactly a BF RPG. The gameplay is simple RPG Maker fluff, but it's a little more engaging than usual. You can freely change your stats during the battle by infusing your sword with elements, and instead of instantly losing on ejaculation, the game is balanced around managing the number of ejaculations. If you cum, the enemy becomes stronger, but if you try to endure, your defense gets lowered, so once it becomes too low it's better to cum already rather than take more damage.
Once the opponents are weakened enough, they will try to tempt you to give up. To my experience, it's useful to try and endure until they try to tempt you. After that, it's okay to make your opponent stronger, or you'll just lose from your paper defense instead.

When defeated by a succubus, they drain you until you have no more levels. In short, it's game over. However, if you lose to another player in PvP battles, which will happen because they are very strong, there is a limit that they can't steal more than 3 levels, so you will survive and continue the game. If you defeat another player, you can also steal their levels yourself, but there is no H scene for doing so. Also, it will make your fairy companion cry.
Outside of game over scenes, there is also a fair amount of temptation scenes around the world, where you can lose more than just levels. Weapons, equipment, money, anything that will allow other players to win the game. Outside of succubi, there seem to be other monster girls as well, but not too many

A FEW TIPS THAT MIGHT BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
The difficulty setting is changed through an in-game item, check your inventory
After you defeat an enemy, you obtain a Card. If you go to your Inventory and activate the Skip function, you will automatically skip battles with every enemy you have a card of. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. The game is basically unplayable if this is turned off
Magic is very very strong, and because it does not consume a turn to infuse your sword with magic, you should always use it. Basic attacks become useless very quickly, and magic is the only way to go. Here is a quick rundown of magic effects:

Fire: Increases attack, fire magic deals 25% more damage
Thunder: Increases magic, 50% chance to attack again after a successful attack
Ice: Increases defense, ice magic does... nothing? Looks cool? But the defense buff is pretty good
Wind: Increases Speed, wind magic is weak but with each use your stats increase. If you switch off of wind magic, the stat buff remains
Light: HP recovery every turn, light magic drains HP from opponent
Darkness: attacks will ignore the enemy's defense

As you level up you CAN combine different magic together and activate two spells at once, so some of these that might sound weak at first become much more useful when combined together

Fetishes: Reverse Rape, Level Drain, Loli (only met one so far), Monster Girls, Succubus

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Please add a controls section to your OP and the appropriate prefixes to the title.

Sintayled

Reputation score
The enemies have too much health!
... Or am I missing something?

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The enemies have too much health!
... Or am I missing something?
You can lower the difficulty through in-game items that you receive in a box at the start of the game
The difficulty setting basically only heavily affects the health of the enemies. The beginning of the game in general is always a little rough, and the very first enemy you are actually supposed to lose (though it's possible to win against her).
Eventually though it becomes much easier to win, because you can level up extremely quickly by just running into enemies and skipping the fight. Also Magic is VERY OP

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at the forest. Some blue-haired chick is in the way, and I can't figure out how to get past her. I got the idea that I should go check out the arena, but I get locked in the room with a guard and can't leave. Can anyone help?

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at the forest. Some blue-haired chick is in the way, and I can't figure out how to get past her. I got the idea that I should go check out the arena, but I get locked in the room with a guard and can't leave. Can anyone help?
Can you post a screenshot? Never heard of this bug. When you are in the room with the guard, you are kinda just supposed to go up then left, then enter the arena and fight

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The obvious exit doesn't seem to work at all. I can't leave through the top left (nothing happens) and I can't leave through the bottom (I get a message in moonrunes, then the MC turns around). I'm obviously supposed to leave through the top left, I just can't. It seems like the link's broken.

So far, I've tried dropping my level down to one, dropping my level to 11 (because I see "11, 12" among the moonrunes that I presume are announcing I'm up next), getting rid of all my sellable items, unequiping everything, and like three other things, before going into the room. No joy.

Also, was my hunch correct that I need to do the Arena before I can proceed through the forest?

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The obvious exit doesn't seem to work at all. I can't leave through the top left (nothing happens) and I can't leave through the bottom (I get a message in moonrunes, then the MC turns around). I'm obviously supposed to leave through the top left, I just can't. It seems like the link's broken.

So far, I've tried dropping my level down to one, dropping my level to 11 (because I see "11, 12" among the moonrunes that I presume are announcing I'm up next), getting rid of all my sellable items, unequiping everything, and like three other things, before going into the room. No joy.

Also, was my hunch correct that I need to do the Arena before I can proceed through the forest?
Can you post a screenshot, or at least the japanese text that appears? I'm sure you are doing something wrong because the developer has been working on bug fixes and report since the past 2 days, and there is no mention of such a blatantly broken event

To continue to the next area, you need to win 3 matches in the colosseum

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game was already considered a financial success by the developer, so he's planning to add 5 or more new scenes into the game. Currently he's looking at who the most popular girls are between the fans, and deciding who to give a scene to through a poll. He also mentioned the possibility of an English translation

noluck

Reputation score
Game was kind of a pain to play. Think I used a save editor to deal with a lot of the bullshit due to how the game works. Also feels like a shame with the main girl, she didn't get enough scenes.

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game was kind of a pain to play. Think I used a save editor to deal with a lot of the bullshit due to how the game works. Also feels like a shame with the main girl, she didn't get enough scenes.
What was so painful exactly? Asking because you might have missed an important mechanic or two

Also, the main girl is getting at least one new scene

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To no one's surprise, polls are being rigged by bots and stuff, plus it wasn't handled very well from the start
Outside of the results of the poll however, the devs want to add way more scenes than before, so the update might look like 10+ scenes

He is reading and commenting on ci-en comments a lot, even taking ideas for H scenes from there from time to time, so if anybody has ideas for a girl they liked a lot, you might just get lucky and have that idea reach him. He replies to english comments too, so language barrier should not be a problem

And just for those who don't know about the site, here is his ci-en page

vantimanto

Reputation score
when i try to play this game , both demo and full version it says that something failed to load , actor1 in characters and faces and a kaiso.ogg music file , how do i fix this so i can play the game? i do not know what to do , please help

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you using Japanese locale? Or at least extracting the game with Japanese locale? Most of the time this problem is caused by Japanese filenames getting messed up and turning into gibberish when extracting the game.
That's the only guess I have. The only other person I found with this problem literally edited his post and said "Nvrmd fixed it ;)" without saying how he fixed it

vantimanto

Reputation score
yes my pc is in japanese locale.

other games i play on my pc that only allow use from japanese locale work , i do not understand what is wrong or what i can do to fix this.
this issue is for both full game and demo

does this game work for you? i saw the other post saying never mind before asking

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes my pc is in japanese locale.

other games i play on my pc that only allow use from japanese locale work , i do not understand what is wrong or what i can do to fix this.
this issue is for both full game and demo

does this game work for you? i saw the other post saying never mind before asking
Yes, the game works just fine for me, I can't figure out what the problem could be since once again I cannot see anybody else with this issue.
Could it be you are missing RPG Maker Run Time Packages? This should not be an issue because this is RPG Maker MV, which I think should have them automatically, but it's the only other thing I can think of.

english translation?
In the comments the author said he is considering an English translation, but because the game has a lot of dialogue it might take some time.
Until then, I admit it would be nice to have some sort of skill or equipment translation

vantimanto

Reputation score
birbenzumf yes i have runtime packages installed. if i did not have them installed , then i would not be able to play any rpg maker games.
i do not believe that i am missing any.
this game is rpg maker mv right?
as from what i could find there is no run time package for rpg maker mv.
the p roblem folders for me are img : characters and faces
and audio as the game says i am missing something when i click on continue.
when i do new game it lets me interact but when i try to save the game it gives me the message that i am missing files again.
i have tried redownload zip files with this game multiple times , i do not get it how something is missing.
when i try to put in A_Actor1.png into img/characters that message saying that is missing goes away but then it say something else is missing.

could you try to make zip file of those folders of this and put em on place such as mediafire? as maybe if i can take the files from your working version and replace those folders in what i have maybe that would solve this issue.

as i do not know how i could be missing any packages , i did not uninstall anything , as other rpg maker mv games i have work fine , but this game is giving me issues and i do not know what else to try.

i would like to play this game but this issue prevent me from doing so.
i also not see anyt alk about this game elsewhere or others who have same issue as me either.

i am confused and need help