What's new

RPG RPG Maker [暗い夜] アルフィミアの塔 (RJ335221)

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I'm just as confused as you. All I know is that I also don't have the files you are mentioning. There is Actor1.rpgmvp, but no A_Actor or other things like that

So sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest

vantimanto

Reputation score
dont understand why game ask for such file either. i even try to play this on andorid through emulator and it does not work there either...

vantimanto

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
7zip for unpacking. demo from dlsite tried full version from nyaa and anime sharing

i even tried download rtp packages again and that did not help either

i am unable to discover the cause for why this game is asking for/saying files missing.
even tryed copy rpgvp file to pc then rename it to name of what it say is missing file without delete anything and still affected by this error.
doing that in past for older games fixed that issue for me as sometimes the download was missing something.

however this is wierd as this issue effect me even with dlsite demo which should in theroy have all files needed in order to play the game without errors.

i have japanese language and region active , so that pc japanese visual novels would work as well as doujin.
i do not know if this game requires extra steps too run properly.

if i didnot have prg maker rtp installed then most if not all doujin games would not run and or give me errors like file corrupted or something.

it could be how the original person package it or something.
could you make zip file archive of the game and put it on mediafire and insert the page into a future comment?
so i could try and test it on my end to try to see if the issue is how the doujin is packaged is why it no run and give all these errors when try to continue game or save game?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i am unable to discover the cause for why this game is asking for/saying files missing.
even tryed copy rpgvp file to pc then rename it to name of what it say is missing file without delete anything and still affected by this error.
doing that in past for older games fixed that issue for me as sometimes the download was missing something.

however this is wierd as this issue effect me even with dlsite demo which should in theroy have all files needed in order to play the game without errors.

i have japanese language and region active , so that pc japanese visual novels would work as well as doujin.
i do not know if this game requires extra steps too run properly.

if i didnot have prg maker rtp installed then most if not all doujin games would not run and or give me errors like file corrupted or something.

it could be how the original person package it or something.
could you make zip file archive of the game and put it on mediafire and insert the page into a future comment?
so i could try and test it on my end to try to see if the issue is how the doujin is packaged is why it no run and give all these errors when try to continue game or save game?
1. Don't triple post
2. Don't ask for game links under any circumstance

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any one else tried to translate this whit translator++ ?
i get all menys and item translated but not the text which is the main i want to get into english.
any here have experiance whit translator++ and know what file to aim for ?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i get all menys and item translated but not the text which is the main i want to get into english.
Use MTool instead.

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was able to translate the game just fine with Textractor

Civilincubus

Reputation score
You can enter the recollection room through a green crystal. There is a button in the room, press it and you get everything unlocked
Anyone figure out a decent MTL to share for the game? I bought the base game, I'm just not so savvy with translator++ & Textractor that I can pull out a translation on my own like many of you seem to be able to do.

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think there is anybody who made a translation patch so far, so all I can suggest is to use a translator.
Personally I think textractor is pretty easy to use, just open the game, open the program, attach the program to the game, then let some dialogue lines appear in game. That should allow the program to detect words to translate

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the dev is currently working on both his new game and an update for the current game. The update should be out on the second half of November and it will include 6 new scenes, with animation

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Didn't exactly have high hopes when I started playing this, but it turned out pretty decent. The battles are super repetitive but thankfully the shortcut items are there to kill some of the tedium. Honestly pretty amazed by how the exact best 3 characters won the ci-en poll and're getting additional scenes.

Anyone know how to get succubus Yuka to appear in the main story? From her recollection room positioning and battle dialogue it seems like she shows up after you beat the succubus queen (or possibly after the head maid), but I tried beating the maid/queen after losing to Yuka in every battle with her, as well as after beating her the final time to stop her stealing the sword, but I didn't see her anywhere after that. Was on the 'good' route where you don't reverse drain anyone after beating them, if it matters.

noluck

Reputation score
Didn't exactly have high hopes when I started playing this, but it turned out pretty decent. The battles are super repetitive but thankfully the shortcut items are there to kill some of the tedium. Honestly pretty amazed by how the exact best 3 characters won the ci-en poll and're getting additional scenes.

Anyone know how to get succubus Yuka to appear in the main story? From her recollection room positioning and battle dialogue it seems like she shows up after you beat the succubus queen (or possibly after the head maid), but I tried beating the maid/queen after losing to Yuka in every battle with her, as well as after beating her the final time to stop her stealing the sword, but I didn't see her anywhere after that. Was on the 'good' route where you don't reverse drain anyone after beating them, if it matters.
You need to lose to one of the maids and get sent to the human farm. Then you can go around the mansion and find her in the dorm room area. Something like that I think.

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When losing to any of the maids in the mansion, you will be enslaved instead of getting a game over. In a room close to that of the queen, Yuka will agree to free you from your enslavement if you defeat the queen for her. Defeat the queen, then go back to talk to her

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to lose to one of the maids and get sent to the human farm. Then you can go around the mansion and find her in the dorm room area. Something like that I think.
When losing to any of the maids in the mansion, you will be enslaved instead of getting a game over. In a room close to that of the queen, Yuka will agree to free you from your enslavement if you defeat the queen for her. Defeat the queen, then go back to talk to her
Thanks and thanks. Thought that losing to a maid would just be an effective game over so I didn't try it. Nice that she gets some actual closure to her story, especially compared to what the other (less interesting) rival got.*

*subject to change, haven't watched the ending yet

Last edited:
OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks and thanks. Thought that losing to a maid would just be an effective game over so I didn't try it. Nice that she gets some actual closure to her story, especially compared to what the other (less interesting) rival got.*

*subject to change, haven't watched the ending yet
It seems like other people mentioned that on ci-en comments, and I found a reply from the dev that says he wanted to do more with her, but lack of budget.
Specifically, if meeting certain conditions she would have a crush on you, and in the ending, when you are leaving the tower with the fairy, she would become a new final boss/have a final temptation event where she tries to rape you until you choose her over the fairy. He will do his best to add her in the next year update if possible

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first part of the update is out. It adds two new animated scenes for Frey and Aru.
Four more scenes are scheduled to be released before the end of November. There seems to be some small trouble with the artist who drew Kyoko, hence the delay, hence the split update decision

OP
B

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a sequel to this planned?
could someone ask if there is one considered?
curious
There is no sequel planned, but there will be constant updates for a few more months.
The next game he is planning has nothing to do with Alfimia and seems to be a Virtual Reality setting instead. If the characters were in a game figuratively in Alfimia, they are in a literal game in that one instead