What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ I can not win the girl ] [ 女子ニモ勝テズ ] Ero-Trap Dungeon / エロトラップダンジョン RE197443 RJ197443

Re: Ero-Trap Dungeon/エロトラップダンジョン (RJ197443)

Oh for the love of... Why does every game involving monsters have to be so unoriginal? There are hundreds of different designs in games about monster-girls, yet it's always slime, orc and a tentacle monster when it comes to male monsters. Can they get even more generic?
I couldn't agree more. I'm getting sick of so much laziness. It's like every single RPG maker tool is still in its early alpha state and there's simply not more things someone can use. But that's how it is: Every few years a real blockbuster is coming and otherwise we can eat the shit from the street. :mad:

Unorigonal or not. It seems like i can get some minor enjoyment out of this game, so unless theres a loli tag i missed i look forward to trying out this game.

Does anyone have a save for the game yet? I'm trying to power through, but I don't have much time to grind this game.

Apparently I accidently turned the girl's skin blue when she took a bath in the slime pool. Does this have any benefits/adverse effects?

How do I reverse it? Although I'd like to keep the skin blue as it is sexier to me.

Is anyone experiencing audio distortion from this game?

EDIT: Never mind figured it out.

Last edited:

Apparently I accidently turned the girl's skin blue when she took a bath in the slime pool. Does this have any benefits/adverse effects?

How do I reverse it? Although I'd like to keep the skin blue as it is sexier to me.

Go to the salon/spa place on the top floor (left hand woman on the right hand side) and you can change your skin colour. The slime bath should also have left you with a VIP ticket for free treatment there so you don't have to pay.

Is this game has a recollection room?

I cleared 40th floor but game still can go on

So how's the game? The screenshots on dlsite don't look very fappable.

So how's the game? The screenshots on dlsite don't look very fappable.

Its alright. the goblins and some of the traps are pretty nice, and the girls pretty cute to. the some of the traps have things like growing a dick tentecal monsters sticking out of the vagina. If its not your cup of tea i would suggest avoiding this game.

So I've been messing around in the demo for a while, and there's a few things I don't understand. Because of that I'm unsure if I wanna get this game or not...

What does the water geyser do? AKA what use does it serve, or is it just like the green button jump pad? To which case: what does the green button do apart from letting you hop over things?
Is it possible to get on top of walls? If so, how?
What do the keys A, S, D and F do?
In the "training room" there is a blue orb thing, what does it do?
The rock and snow boulders, do they only destroy things?
The two statues that can be moved around, what purpose do they serve?
What is the 3rd equip slot?

So I've been messing around in the demo for a while, and there's a few things I don't understand. Because of that I'm unsure if I wanna get this game or not...

What does the water geyser do? AKA what use does it serve, or is it just like the green button jump pad? To which case: what does the green button do apart from letting you hop over things?
Is it possible to get on top of walls? If so, how?
What do the keys A, S, D and F do?
In the "training room" there is a blue orb thing, what does it do?
The rock and snow boulders, do they only destroy things?
The two statues that can be moved around, what purpose do they serve?
What is the 3rd equip slot?

water geyser: random direction version of green button , but jump length is random(not confirmed but seems so)
green button: so far didn't find anything new other then hop over things
on top of walls: didn't think so , never able to stay on top of wall
A: break a wall (8mp)
S: break 3x3 wall/place a bomb to break 3/3 wall and jump backward (24mp/ 30mp)
D: create wall/create multiple walls (8mp / 8mp)
F: repair panty(cost 3 broken panty, 30mp)
blue orb: supposed to be repair all trap in room , but I don't see the effect(based on description, and won't appear in dungeon)
rock and snow boulder: yes , including mobs and traps/chests
status: if you jump on it , it will explode(based of description , never manage to do it)
3rd equipment: only available after your last stats(pride?) reduced. Those equipment have special effect like break additional wall, or heal amount increased.

-back to lurking-

Last edited:

Anyone have a link?

How do you even attack? I've pushed every button.

I do not think we are suppose to attack the mobs.

There is a 099ゲーム操作に使用するキー一覧 file with the keybind.
ASDF does something to the wall, I assume you are going to need consumable items to use it.

I'm guessing nobody has a save.

Game is fairly well made, and covers lots of fetishes. Also have lots of costumes.

In Floor 15 rest point, there is a water pool on the SW side. If you use it, you would turn blue. Does this do anything, and is there any way to undo it once you turned blue?

Also, I am needing some help translating the moon runes for some of the clothing: (in particular, need help understand the 2nd line of each clothing describing the special effects).
clothing.jpg

1. Dancer's Costume: -30% dmg received
  2. Tentacle Armor: -30% dmg received
  3. String Bikini: -10% dmg received
  4. ???: +10% dmg received
  5. Prisoner's Restraint: +10% dmg received
  6. Shibari: +20% dmg received

Back