What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ I can not win the girl ] [ 女子ニモ勝テズ ] Ero-Trap Dungeon / エロトラップダンジョン RE197443 RJ197443

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ero-Trap Dungeon/エロトラップダンジョン (RJ197443)

Sounds like you found it, but let me know if it works for you. For me it's pretty much unplayable.
So is unplayable for me to, I can't load a saved game and sometimes not even start a new game

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So are there any checkpoints or do I have to play through every single freaking floor again every time I return to base? Only reached 5th floor so far before that stupid wall event forced me back.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So are there any checkpoints or do I have to play through every single freaking floor again every time I return to base? Only reached 5th floor so far before that stupid wall event forced me back.
The teleporter should be you checkpoint. I think. Didn't try it before going into the Wall of Doom(TM).

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is one of the most annoying H games I've ever played. There are way too many traps in the game and there are certain ones that really should be able to be disabled.

That being said there seems to be a fair amount of interest in this game. Here are my thoughts on the game posted below, you may have a different opinion, so if you do, it might be a good idea to check it out.

Attachments

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My best is floor 34 *insert rule34 pun here* at the moment and since i didn't find anything checkpointish i'm starting to question my life choices... how many floors are there?

edit: found the magic elevator thingy but it costs 3000 gold every time... also it only seems to go down to 40max? so i'm guessing there are 50 floors?

edit2: i guess i was wrong there seem to be floors past 40 but it told me the game ended when i finished floor 40.
that ending was really underwhelming to say the least.
and my "reward" was loosing all potions now having a 1 in my death statistics (never died in my safe before because i thought it might affect something) and a switch to toggle erotic scenes depiction to short... so an option to have ... less.

edit3: i continued until floor 57 and there seems to be no indication of anything else whatsoever... so i'm gonna give up.
the ending felt like a big "f you" and i'm demotivated to do anything else.
this is my save if someone cares:

i cant attach it to this post for some reason it tells me "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." even though its just sitting on my desktop...

Last edited:

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe there is no limit to how far you can go. I got to floor 100 and decided to end it there. I remember that there was a message (can't remember which floor gave it to me) saying that the game was essentially done and that, unless you got a bug, the game would go on indefinitely.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Confirm if this is "English" version:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
UGH. I really like the concept of this game. is nice and interesting.

just wish i had the english version....

any links to it?