What's new

I QUIT!!!!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: I quit????

Well, I had a revelation today. I'm just going to ignore your critisism and I'll say what I want.
So now instead of at least making some form of attempt to fit in and be liked, yer just going to be an all around asshole and afterwards flap your arms and yell "I don't care, I do what I want,".

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So now instead of at least making some form of attempt to fit in and be liked, yer just going to be an all around asshole and afterwards flap your arms and yell "I don't care, I do what I want,".
...but isn't that generally my thing? Well, the being an asshole part anyway. After all I'm a firm believer of the laws here.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

What did you expect? Since his earlier attempt at drawing attention failed to bring the results he desired to get, he resorted to another method of whoring - namely, feigning indifference. He'll keep trying - and failing in a pathetic manner, most likely - everything he can to get respect. Well, nearly everything. I have a sneaking suspicion that the one thing he won't try is being a nice, reasonable person. This seems to be beyond his abilities as a human (probably human, at least) being.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: I QUIT!!!!

I was infamous too.

You don't see me bitching about it. Who cares about reps on a forum? It's a forum for Christ's sake. Not your real life. And a hentai forum as well. Reputation on a hentai forum is a bit of joke don't you think? It's not like something that you would exactly go around advertising to your friends and families.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well, I had a revelation today. I'm just going to ignore your critisism and I'll say what I want. I won't even thing about responding if its a stupid question. Thats when you negg me and clutter a thread with it. Hell, negg all you want. From now on, I really don't care. I have just one thing to say.
*Deminies sends RaptorJesus into a flashback, onto the rep thread discussion between Deminies and ToxicShock.*
/end flashback

Note: I don't think I'll need this thread anymore...unless someone has something else say about this post, I am carefree. I see more negs but don't see a problem anymore. "ME LIKEY DOTS!" is no more. It is now, "Oh look something changed.....what else is new...."

"New notification, Deminies status is now: mmmmm....food."
I have another suggestion. Why don't you just go away?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I was infamous too.

You don't see me bitching about it. Who cares about reps on a forum? It's a forum for Christ's sake. Not your real life. And a hentai forum as well. Reputation on a hentai forum is a bit of joke don't you think? It's not like something that you would exactly go around advertising to your friends and families.
Rep is only good for one thing; checking out the comments that people leave. I've gotten some good laughs from some of them. Though admittedly there have been some that have made me fly into a rage because they are fucktardedly moronic. Like the recent ones I've posted in the rep thread.

At least we've now found someone who's far more annoying and retarded than Supermeme.

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

God damnit you see what you made me do? Now I have a frigging green square again! It's UGLY. I hate you deminies, truly and deeply from the bottom of my ass where the shit comes out, do I hope you rot in a sweltering cesspool of fetid decaying uh, uh, disgusting, um... rotten... uh...

(someone help me out here? I am in danger of being called a good person :/)

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

God damnit you see what you made me do? Now I have a frigging green square again! It's UGLY. I hate you deminines, truly and deeply from the bottom of my ass where the shit comes out do I hope you rot in a sweltering cesspool of fetid decaying uh, uh, disgusting, um... rotten... uh...

(someone help me out here?)
I'm glad you like my work :-D

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

God damnit you see what you made me do? Now I have a frigging green square again! It's UGLY. I hate you deminies, truly and deeply from the bottom of my ass where the shit comes out, do I hope you rot in a sweltering cesspool of fetid decaying uh, uh, disgusting, um... rotten... uh...

(someone help me out here? I am in danger of being called a good person :/)
I negged you, what are you talking about. I can't take or give rep out yet though, so I can't help you with it either.

Also, your not a good person, your a magnificent bastard.:p

R

Ryka

"I am going to make an "I Quit" thread, then come back to see if anyone feels sorry for me. I think I'm even going to reply to a few people in my own quitting thread."

Reputation score

Well, that didn't take long. Back already?

Down to four red squares I see.

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

I hit my record of -331, soooo......I never remember it being any lower, and its just hatin now. Some these are funny too, I like "Goddammit, and here I was thinking you were gone for good you little attention seeking upstart." and "You should be proud of setting a record".

Also, whats a "WAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE". It sounds like somthing I want.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

...but isn't that generally my thing? Well, the being an asshole part anyway. After all I'm a firm believer of the laws here.
Yeah but your MY asshole (...wait what?), just like mo and obi are MY trolls. (even if they dont come and visit often anymore)

as for you daimanes, i've set your rep so low that if you get any less it will literaly wrap around into the positives.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah but your MY asshole (...wait what?), just like mo and obi are MY trolls. (even if they dont come and visit often anymore)

as for you daimanes, i've set your rep so low that if you get any less it will literaly wrap around into the positives.
Hey, I'm still here, just, you know. Waiting. Waiting....

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Well.......wait who is Momiji? I really havn't seen his posts at all. You've been gone a long time I guess.

Note: I AM SPECIAL!!! YEAAAAAAA!!! I have my own special rep name!!!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

actualy it just did that on its own. regardless if it manages to change i'ma have to ban you as green is my favourite colour and i'll not have you sully it.

R

Ryka

Congratulations.

But in all honesty, saying to the public "I quit!" via a thread is unneeded if it is not a complete ultimatum. It's basically an unimportant issue if you're just going to come back in... *checks the time since thread started* a day.