What's new

I QUIT!!!!

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score
Re: I QUIT!!!!

Well.....I guess I'm satan now. HOOORAH!

R

Ryka

No you're not. You're just being an attention hog. And that's stupid.

You know what they say about perfectly decent enough people acting stupid.

They get shot. In the eye. With a sniper rifle. At point blank. And they were adopted.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i'll also ban you if you revel in this anymore. it is currently your job to take our abuse quietly.

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

No you're not. You're just being an attention hog. And that's stupid.

You know what they say about perfectly decent enough people acting stupid.

They get shot. In the eye. With a sniper rifle. At point blank. And they were adopted.
Well not adopted, but dropped as a kid.

@Nunu: if you change my rank to something, make it satan. Its got a nice ring to it.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah you got a bad rep because people didn't like you and i dont reward that.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I do believe this is a prime example of "Trolled to Oblivion.":

Where someone has been trolled so hard it forces them into a state of insanity, causing them to act as if they've never been trolled, and act like they still have any form of sway with the forum they have been trolled.

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Well....I say its done by default. Yet, it doesn't bother me anymore. Do as you please, Nunu. What can be said has been said already. The only thing that can bother now is a permenant ban. If you don't believe me, look at Magus. He wants to be bad.

Lurker
Reputation score

Far too short response:

Actual response:

You have so few posts. So very few. You've been here a month, and already you've managed to pass such a judgment on our forum.

I think you're wrong.

I think you're wrong because you're angry, because you perceive every correction as a slight against you. And every insult must be proven incorrect, and every offender properly punished. But that's not your place, and was never your place, and will likely never be your place. Especially if you can be here a month and declare us a shithole.

Rep isn't one person's opinion of you, it's everyone's. It's weighted to put more merit on the opinions of those with high rep, who the forum has expressed approval of. I personally have never -'d or +'d you, but apparently you have drawn the ire of either every member of the forum multiple times, or all of our favorite members, or a little of both. But it takes a great many neg reps to achieve such a low mark, and that alone should tell you something.

Sometimes you're surrounded by morons, but sometimes you are the moron. You came here, and (as evidenced by this thread alone!) expected us to cater to you. That's stupid. We've been here for years, since before this forum, and we've got our way we go about things. And maybe, possibly, there's an outside goddamn chance, you might have wanted to familiarize yourself with that before you started shitting up our threads and insulting our forums.

I suppose the shortest version is a phrase I'm loathe to utter, but seems particularly appropriate at this juncture:

LURK MOAR.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well he's gonna have to now he's banned.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Blink*

Bravo at Darkfire's Analysis....

@Mo - Does Nunu own you since nunu calls you nunu's trolls?

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So.......we're done here yet?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, I think we are... Retard got his ass banned, show's over.

"I am going to make an "I Quit" thread, then come back to see if anyone feels sorry for me. I think I'm even going to reply to a few people in my own quitting thread."
Aw man, I wanted to point that out...

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do believe this is a prime example of "Trolled to Oblivion.":

Where someone has been trolled so hard it forces them into a state of insanity, causing them to act as if they've never been trolled, and act like they still have any form of sway with the forum they have been trolled.
do all of your fucking posts have the word "troll" in it or something jesus fuck seriously

also noonoo way to ruin everything, I wanted to see how low we could get his rep legitimately and my bets were on 5 red squares

LOL MY IPOD IS ON SHUFFLE AND ITS PLAYING LADY GAGA HAHA XD

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

see obi, this is what happens when you dont come here enough, burito thinks its okay to come out of his box.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HAHA! HOLY SHIT, HE'S ORANGE