What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
1628013960795.png

TL;DR:

Warnings:
  • Contains Lolis
  • Contains Pregnant Lollies and birth
  • Contains a rather gruesome amputation scene
Features:
  • A complete stand-alone RPG-Maker MV game focused on everyone's darling, Serena from the infamous VH-Game.
  • Very extensive H-States that document nearly every lewd act Serena was involved in.
  • Apparently, it's the creator of the VH-Katteban version who is working on it.
  • You can follow him here:
  • The current BETA version is locked behind a donation
  • 3 Chapter Storyline about Serena's search for her only true friend in life, a Unicorn Pony.
  • The Game is very story-driven and is not really an open-world RPG like the old-school VH Game.

UPDATE:
The Game is out. You can get a mediocre ENG TL for it from here for free:
There is also an of the game, if you don't wan't to witness all the atrocities poor Serena can suffer through.

Ok, this came out of nowhere. I have long dreamed of a spin off game that focused on Serena and her personal story. Guess somebody was thinking the same and made this.
The first beta version of Violated princess 210731 β版公開 is huge (666 MB) and looks very promising. Especially the art is outstanding and a big upgrade to the low pixel
density of the old RPG-Maker engines. Even if this project leads to absolutely nowhere, the potential one can realize with the very well-made assets are nearly limitless.

1628016700489.png

Story:
Serena is stuck in some town while trying to reach a town to the east. She has to fulfill requests from the local Guildmaster in order to earn a travel permit for her journey.

1628016730315.png

Controls:
The game keeps the really simple action combat system of the original VH-Game, but with some tweaks like blocking during charge attacks and overhauled attack animations.

Fetishes:
Lolicon, Rape, Pregnancy, Birth, Ryona

Last edited:

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
Now this, is very hype. From what's shown, it's looking great already but I hope they include an option to turn off any guro as that's not really my style.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Glad to see the author return after a 3.5 years of hiatus with a much more polished look on Serene, very promising.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sad that Katteban ain't going for any "vainilla" or consensual scenes, since he was more into rape on his version. (Asked him and he's not really interested or has plans at all)

Checked the demo and it feels....... A little bit with lot of chores to do

It ain't free-roam at all like VH, you have to be doing story/quest in a straight line and you can't really say it's a VH, it's a new product

The scenes are only defeat in certain events, any enemy that "hits you" or kills you will just restart you at the start of the map if it's not story/quest related

Enemies can break your clothing but only gloves and the white chest thing. Apparently on the img files theres different enemy pregnancies (Orc, Goblin, Human, Pigmen, Slime and Wolf?), 3 enemies aren't in the game

I know this dev has just STARTED doing this game, really good looking i'm not gonna lie, but it feels like... Something else

runari

Reputation score
At the very core the author has stated that it will purely just be an erotic game borne of the desire to see a cute noble loli with a sense of justice get messed up, and has also just said that it will be a typical APRG where you just walk around the city fulfilling requests and earning money while getting scenes with an emphasis on the sexual experience system and the new family tree.

Currently in the demo there is no penetration as also stated.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
On a scale of For Honor to Mortal Kombat, how graphic is the guro?
I'm not sure the amputation scene is included yet in the beta version. But it involves Erika Riunroot (the one-armed NPC from VH-Game) and seems to tell the story of how she became one-armed.
It's nowhere near Mortal Combat or For Honor level of guro in my opinion. So far there are no guro scenes involving Serena only some mild Ryona and lots of birth scenes.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I saw this the other day on ci-en, instantly give it a go cause it did remind me of violated heroine for some reasons but I couldn't remember why, but now, GODDAMN IT'S LITERALLY THAT. Also no wonder I was feeling weird why the red hair girl feel familiar.
Gameplay is pretty standard. Pretty interested in where this'll take off to.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While there's no penetration, there is a scene of *just the tip* towards the end of the demo. There's also some penetration for other characters, but it's in mini-sprite format. There is a guro-ish game over, but even in the previously mentioned amputation scene, shown violence seems to be relegated to blood (and an impaled sprite).

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now this is interesting. Violated Heroine is still pretty legendary (messy, unfinished and low resolution as it is) for open the world was and how well a lot of the H-events were build up.

Bit of a shame that he is building this around Serena, imo. She is cute and justice-driven tsundere brats are ripe for this kinda content, but I always preferred the main heroine of VH (fit&tan redhead tomboy optimist getting broken~) with her medium-chest over the full-on loli that was Serena. Could've at least given her some hint of a growing bust on that cutting board...

Will still be following this to see in what direction the fetishes go. Hope he doesn't overdo it with the guro&preggers&insect content.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now this is interesting. Violated Heroine is still pretty legendary (messy, unfinished and low resolution as it is) for open the world was and how well a lot of the H-events were build up.
I feel like VH was a huge formative moment for h-games and really influenced a lot of games that came out after, much like Kurovadis did for h-metroidvanias. That's why I totally went "shut up and take my money" when I saw their ci-en, incidentally linked from a different ci-en who's author seemed just as excited for the same reasons.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I feel like VH was a huge formative moment for h-games and really influenced a lot of games that came out after, much like Kurovadis did for h-metroidvanias. That's why I totally went "shut up and take my money" when I saw their ci-en, incidentally linked from a different ci-en who's author seemed just as excited for the same reasons.
I know that feel, it was one of the first H-games I actaully played.
I'm itching to try this one but will have to sit on my hands as shifts are sparce at work right now.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
New update is out and they're talking about the eroge system this time.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
TL;DR for the update from

About combat​
  • Enemies attacks will cause clothe damage
  • Enemies have harassment/rape attacks that will cause something like "posture damage"
  • Broken clothes will let Serena suffer more "posture damage" from harassment or rape attacks.
  • Posture damage will accumulate and is indicated by a bar on the hud.
  • High posture may cause Serena to lose her footing in combat which will lead to bad "things".
  • Losing in certain dungeons won't cause a Game Over. Instead, Serena will get captured and has to break out.
  • Failing to escape will make further escape attempts more difficult.

About the State Screen​
  • A lot of detailed states track nearly every lewd encounter.
  • There are 6 stages for Serena's hymen (sounds kinda like a feature creep).
  • Even the penis length of penetration encounters are tracked.
  • Very detailed pregnancy state screen

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks promising. I like the assets so far, even though I wish he would've given Serena at least a slight bust to move away from the full-on child/loli design towards small-chested teen. Hopefully this could be an option later.
Pregnancy and other effects of sex on Serena's status are expected, but I hope the effects will also effect her mental state in other way than "get more slutty" (like shame or anxiety). The original VH had a bit of that, but the horny-effects were often way too strong, so the heroine usually turned into a sex-addicted slut before showing any signs of trauma unless you play around with the dev-tools or used a lot of certain items.
Plus "Dignified/uptight characters turning into sluts from rape" is a really tired and immersion-breaking trope in H-game that I would at least prefer to be preventable.

sirius1235

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someone send a link to the game in private if cant be posted here?