What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Look at his profile, he's had to be warned about this before.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure how to feel. I love VH but really not into lolis.
Different tastes for different people.
Just pretend she isn't a loli and believe in the existence of LOLI BABA'S.
I've seen enough big boobie anime tiddie characters that I tend to look for different sizes both big and smol!

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
More news!

TL;DR for the update from .

GOR Scene details:
  • Serena will get captured in certain areas after her defeat
  • GOR scene dialog will change depending on Serenas H-States & experience
  • Erica may rescue Serena from captivity.
  • If no rescue arrives, Serena will be "shared" between her captors...

Details about pregnancy progression:
  • Getting raped and having unprotected sex like an animal may get Serena pregnant.
  • Getting raped will have some form of traumatic effect on the poor girl.
  • Serena's monologs and expressions will change depending on her "trauma level".
  • Pregnancy will have multiple stages that will be reflected in the standing & character pic
  • Being pregnant will make Serena anxious and maybe depress.
  • The "Giving Birth" scene seems to be animated...

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Was hoping for an updated demo but it is still the same one from July. Sad...

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was hoping for an updated demo but it is still the same one from July. Sad...
Yeah, also noticed that too late. orz
But I didn't have that first demo either, so I might as well try it out. Hopefully there'll be a real update this month.

Is there a way to turn on auto-run? The options in the menu don't seem to do anything in that regard. Though at least mouse-movement makes her run.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another update just showing off some NPCs.

I hope he isn't one of the devs that always shows updates but never releases any of them.

stealthg

Reputation score
Aw man, I absolutely loved Violated Heroine back then. Glad to know the guy is still making H-Games.

I guess it makes sense that he focuses on Serena this time, Since VH started with Nanako.

Davidbowie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ah darn, I was trying to look for a downloadable copy but it seems all of them are down?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another month without a new beta. And stupid me forgot to undo my support until he actually drops one, oh well.

New update post teases a sidequest of Serena working as a dancer, of course with potentially getting drunk and molested. Not much else to say.
Looks fine, quality-wise, but the progress is slow.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I saw in the comments that the creator is not planning on releasing any new trial updates and wants to focus on bringing out the game as quickly as possible. I wish he would reconsider so that he can bugs addressed now (and so that I can get an updated trial. No personal bias here.) and to prove it is not going to just end up as money sucking vaporware.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not bringing out any more trials is a bad decision if he actually wants regular monthly income and testing & feedback before the actual release.
I can totally understand not wanting to have a new Beta every month because it can be distracting, but he should still get out a few before the game drops, especially with how little content the original beta has.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
reminder: still no new demos since July. saw a download available on a share site, but it's still just the July one. Nothing new available

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New progress post showing this game's version of the bathhouse scene. Looking pretty good and might have several layers and follow-up events, similar to VH.

Also the dev admits that he won't be able to finish the game this year (no shit) and will most likely take until the middle of next year, if not longer. Also, I think there is still no new Beta, though I haven't checked. Not giving any more support until a release.

blerghit

Reputation score
Following this, very interested. VH, altough buggy and incomplete, was a great experience when i was starting to enjoy H-games.
PS. Now redownloading VH, and planning to use mtool to translate the latest version i could find.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New progress post showing this game's version of the bathhouse scene. Looking pretty good and might have several layers and follow-up events, similar to VH.

Also the dev admits that he won't be able to finish the game this year (no shit) and will most likely take until the middle of next year, if not longer. Also, I think there is still no new Beta, though I haven't checked. Not giving any more support until a release.
Yea I hope he changes his stance on his no demos until release. Especially now since he is going to delay it.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Urgh, ofc it had to be Serena. ☹ I was hoping for Nanako or the blue haired ice girl. X3