What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure the dlsite english translation executable only works for the release version of the game and not the updated version. The save after you used the japanese version to pass the first softlock has changed variables/flags which the older dlsite english executable version can't understand and locks the game.

Either use MTOOL or try

You can also combine the two by copying the www\img folder from the github patch so the status window and other images are partly translated and use MTool.
The game is the one from dlsite, and the ai translation is from the dlsite too. Idk what else to do, il try the link you gave me, but does it mean i need ti restart all my 9h of game ? D:

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Quite possibly I'm afraid. The alternative is bugging the devs on their cien to put up an updated ai translation patch and hope the save file is still compatible if/when they do.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Could try manually editing the flags, but that's a fuckin nightmare if you can't read moon.

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
welp i did a speedrun, and it still had the same issue, even after i located my PC to japan with windows settings, seems the only option to fix it ,was to put this

and isntantly fixed it , well ahd to play 1 or 2 save before the soft/hardlock

vutaboss

Reputation score
welp i did a speedrun, and it still had the same issue, even after i located my PC to japan with windows settings, seems the only option to fix it ,was to put this

and isntantly fixed it , well ahd to play 1 or 2 save before the soft/hardlock
Oh wow I also purchased the game from DLSite yesterday and am using the translation patch that they provide. So I'll need to use this link instead?

vutaboss

Reputation score
Is there any way to avoid getting fucked when working as a maid?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, clean up the shining points before the time runs out in the first part and speak to all the npcs in the second part before time runs out so that Serena eats early instead of the drugged meal. I can't remember the order you need to speak to the npcs, but the last one is the cook in the kitchen I think.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
you can only do that by skipping the text as fast as possible and running to the goal.

I mean, doing what you need to do and skipping text will only let you with about 10-15s left at best.... while reading the text that pop up whan cleaning a place or talking to someone will only let you clean 2 spot before running out of time. It's a bit stupid :/

vutaboss

Reputation score
Thanks for the advice!

Follow up question, is there a way to NOT lose to Ganelon? I do only 1 damage to him despite being level 50

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the advice!

Follow up question, is there a way to NOT lose to Ganelon? I do only 1 damage to him despite being level 50
i mean, i'm not there yet, but 1 is enough, how much hp does he have? 5000? that just means you gotta hit the fucker 5000 times

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the advice!

Run around his throne and lure him to the lower side of it: You standing on upper sider, Ganelon on lower side and the throne in the middle. Charge your attack and right after he attacks you can hit him through the throne, but watch out for his second attack, the one that hurts a lot, because that attack reach you through the throne.
You probably need a few tries, but it is the easiest way I came up with for me.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
What Hoggy said, the reason being that Ganelon basically blocks all the time so you only do 1 damage except for right after he attacks, which is why the above strategy is recommended. To avoid the 2nd AOE Ganelon attack, which seems to be triggered by Ganelon taking proper damage, run to the right or left immediately after your charged attack hits through the throne. Rinse and repeat, hopefully without being hit too many times and use health potions if you do get hit.

vutaboss

Reputation score
Thank you once again for your guys' advice! Though, interestingly enough, I just checked, and though I lost to him, it seems Serena's still a virgin. Which is weird since I thought in the scene it looks like he penetrates her. Not sure if its' a bug. I'm in 1.05.1. Anyway I'm glad I don't have to struggle through an impossible fight.

I do have another follow up question though, is it possible to not get anally fucked by the chair when you're put up for auction?

vutaboss

Reputation score
So I'm unable to give birth at the doctor's place. Is this a known glitch? He just says "shall we start right away" and then nothing happens. I'm on 1.05.1

Keychan

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you once again for your guys' advice! Though, interestingly enough, I just checked, and though I lost to him, it seems Serena's still a virgin. Which is weird since I thought in the scene it looks like he penetrates her. Not sure if its' a bug. I'm in 1.05.1. Anyway I'm glad I don't have to struggle through an impossible fight.

I do have another follow up question though, is it possible to not get anally fucked by the chair when you're put up for auction?
It's because he's does anal and is only interested in taking your 'anal virginity'.

Karagee

Reputation score
creator/22374 Guide passwords
"pink"
"nanako"
"heart"
"VIOLATED PRINCESS"

RacingRace

Reputation score
asking question im dumb as rock saw the message on box but cant still work on it im stuck in this hell which is 3 switch Red and yellow green how do i solve this?