What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
by the light, this game is just too hard for a full virgin run :\
please give me some tips
Personally, the combat wasn't an issue, the hardest part was doing the maid sequence without getting bummed. The only thing I'd have to add to the above advice is that Ganelon fight 1, his shockwave is range one, Ganelon fight 2 his shockwave is range 2. Sarena's charge shot is range three, and he is perfectly happy trying to walk at you even though a column is in the way and keeping him out of his range.

I guess also there is a weird parry system when you are in your charging stance, I think it reduces damage to 1 on some attacks coming from the direction you are facing, maybe just when you aren't moving? Some enemies do something similar during some of their frames.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
In a rather ironic way, this game highlights the importance of accessible, safe abortions in really gruesome details after the demise of Katherine...
You aren't honestly using an H-game as a justification for a political stance in reality... right?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
You aren't honestly using an H-game as a justification for a political stance in reality... right?
Let's leave the sad reality out of this.

I was just expressing my own amazement. of the many games with pregnancy fetish, I've played in the past, this one here is the only one that showed me how "bothersome" a pregnancy can be if you can't terminate it at will and the resulting consequences from that circumstance. No other game in my long list of outstanding H-Games depicted an unwanted pregnancy in such gruesome detail. As a man, I have to recognize an achievement like that because I don't have to go through such a thing in my lifetime...

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let's leave the sad reality out of this.

I was just expressing my own amazement. of the many games with pregnancy fetish, I've played in the past, this one here is the only one that showed me how "bothersome" a pregnancy can be if you can't terminate it at will and the resulting consequences from that circumstance. No other game in my long list of outstanding H-Games depicted an unwanted pregnancy in such gruesome detail. As a man, I have to recognize an achievement like that because I don't have to go through such a thing in my lifetime...
Agreed, this game in particular is especially... raw, if you will. It really gets into how brutal the reality Serena lives in is, somewhat exaggerated that it may be, and the tone is played deadly straight unlike the vast majority of h-games. It's definitely something else, and we're honestly all bastards for playing it lol.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there actually a way for Serena to remove her thighhighs without bitching about OH NO I'M TOO EXPOSED i can't go out like this!
?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
As a man, I have to recognize an achievement like that because I don't have to go through such a thing in my lifetime...
Pretty sure it's less that you're a man and more that we live in a world without rapemonsters and animals that seek out sex with humans. We've got contraceptives too. Did the dev make contraceptives a pain to get ahold of or non-existent? That's a nasty oversight in a game where pregnancy is treated as a negative status condition.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
The 2nd city looks more tightly controlled in terms of contraceptives. The first town had the after pill, as provided to Serena by the guild master to give to Erika but that pill is prohibited or unavailable in the city. It was also noted to be dangerous to take while injured.
Katherine was the one producing the condoms made out of pigs bladder for the prostitutes too but without her I guess they don't have that option either. One of Katherine's random conversations states that contraception was originally illegal, as per the church in that world and also that the condoms are a recent invention.
From a game perspective, if you really don't like Serena getting pregnant you can just use the system item in the newer versions to set her pregnancy rate to zero? Or at least I'm pretty sure that was one of the options the item presented as well as friendly mode to make the game easier by giving you a super accessory item.

KoolKool993

Reputation score
thanks for tips, i do like full virgin run but still want to enjoy goosebump experiences which take main girl to edge of damaging purity mentally :)
still wandering in 2nd city!

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know if this was answered and seems like everyone already knows. I did tried searching in the forum but how exactly do you get the pillory event?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a city police (purple uniform) officer on the left side of the city, who tries to shake down Serena for a bribe if you interact with him. Refuse, and then refuse again two more times on new days and then Serena will wake up the next day saying she has a bad feeling. When you next try to leave the city, she'll be arrested for 'disturbing the peace' by not paying the bribe and the pillory event will occur.

sirensix

Reputation score
Someone spoil me about what happens in the virgin ending? I don't feel like grinding through all that gold again.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a city police (purple uniform) officer on the left side of the city, who tries to shake down Serena for a bribe if you interact with him. Refuse, and then refuse again two more times on new days and then Serena will wake up the next day saying she has a bad feeling. When you next try to leave the city, she'll be arrested for 'disturbing the peace' by not paying the bribe and the pillory event will occur.
Only guy i found who fits that description is the dude guarding the mansion and he does no such thing, would you be so kind as to share a screenshot or something?

Found him, he just disappears at some point so i had to load an earlier save.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Someone spoil me about what happens in the virgin ending? I don't feel like grinding through all that gold again.
During the auction, the Unicorn come hapilly to Serena side for a happy teary reunion.
And afer the slime boss, she's getting her reunion with Erika (depending on how Erika ended), where basically it's a "I'm gald you're ok" on both side, Serena saying everything ended hapilly, but now she has to go meet her parents for whatever scolding and punishment they'll have for her, but she'd hapilly take it because she did what she had to do, and doing so was such a learning experience.

in a nutshell...

sirensix

Reputation score
Thanks for the virgin end details. I'm done with the game. It's linear, grindy and unpleasant with how the writing focuses on suffering. Don't like loli in the first place and this game isn't as interesting as the black panda games like lucia and lolique 2.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the virgin end details. I'm done with the game. It's linear, grindy and unpleasant with how the writing focuses on suffering. Don't like loli in the first place and this game isn't as interesting as the black panda games like lucia and lolique 2.
I'm amazed you even gave this a chance if you don't like lolis or suffering.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it's not grindy at all, lol, i am not far into the game but like you have this stance where you block fucking everything and then unleash a high range blast at VERY LITTLE COST, and if you run out of mp and have no potions? the armor comes off and you regain full MP, which again, lasts a fuckton
but yea just wanted to say that if you don't like it well that's it

speaking of which, many people were dissapointed that this game didn't feature corruption elements unlike VH? though i haven't played VH so i don't know if it's really that different
btw for those of you who have played the OG VH games,
how is the combat in them?
in VP there's this stance block charge attack that makes things at least a little bit more fun than just having a normal attack as the only option
do the VH games have any substance, even if it's something just as simple as that?

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
it's not grindy at all, lol, i am not far into the game but like you have this stance where you block fucking everything and then unleash a high range blast at VERY LITTLE COST, and if you run out of mp and have no potions? the armor comes off and you regain full MP, which again, lasts a fuckton
but yea just wanted to say that if you don't like it well that's it

speaking of which, many people were dissapointed that this game didn't feature corruption elements unlike VH? though i haven't played VH so i don't know if it's really that different
btw for those of you who have played the OG VH games,
how is the combat in them?
in VP there's this stance block charge attack that makes things at least a little bit more fun than just having a normal attack as the only option
do the VH games have any substance, even if it's something just as simple as that?
RPG maker 2003 had a lot of status equip style combat gaming, you would see that more with VH and RyonaRPG. Personally I think it really doesn't matter much as it didn't really add to the content, and most of the tricks you had to learn after obtaining a bunch of items and unlockables, what's the point of that shit in an H game if it's not correlated to the H content.

Serena did have a sort of slut mode once she gained enough experience, not featured in this H game. Though the developer did mention he's aiming to slowly progress the H game to open that direction, as well the MOD forum for this H game on the CI-EN has already begun implementing slutty Serena.
Not sure if the dev plans to incorporate the mod or do his own thing when the time comes to update the H game.

gallteoh

Reputation score
...the MOD forum for this H game on the CI-EN has already begun implementing slutty Serena.
Not sure if the dev plans to incorporate the mod or do his own thing when the time comes to update the H game.
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but has a link to the English version of the Slutty Serena mod, if you follow their account. The .zip is apparently too large for me to attach here.

Edit: Some mod events are meant to be viewed before the Love Potion event, which means another slog through the intro sequence 😭