What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ I Wanna Make RPGs ] [ RPGつくり隊] Stardust / 星屑 RE145373 RJ145373

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 星屑/Stardust (RJ145373)

After my savegame issues were resolved i found myself being struck by a gamebreaking bug at the "volcano city". So i backtracked through my saves till i found myself on a snowy isle after completing a dungeon with the blonde girl. Must continue to backtrack? made rounds around the world but can't figure what i'm supposed to do now (and still no ntr....) Help pls!

P.S. And fish-men continue to rob me of all my gold...!

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It has pretty good NTR content. The NTR i've found only started after you get past the sluice? gate.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If its alright, mind if I ask for your save? I keep getting the black screen after I destroy the generators up to a certain point in the scenes with Reia.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here you go. What happens after you destroy them you get a ntr scene, then some gem appears in the town and I skipped the text. Then you speak to the party in the bar and some other crap. What you are supposed to do now is: talk to the red haired guy who gave you permission to get the upgraded ship. And I used CE to get exp on myself and gold. But I don't know what to do with those yellow brick roads that are separated and some books that are sealed with magic which may lead to some side quests. :confused:

comradered

Reputation score

Here you go. What happens after you destroy them you get a ntr scene, then some gem appears in the town and I skipped the text. Then you speak to the party in the bar and some other crap. What you are supposed to do now is: talk to the red haired guy who gave you permission to get the upgraded ship. And I used CE to get exp on myself and gold. But I don't know what to do with those yellow brick roads that are separated and some books that are sealed with magic which may lead to some side quests. :confused:
Thanks for the save, although you seem to be missing the item needed to go to the recollection room...

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save close to before the NTR stuff happend?

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a new version out which fixes the black screen/ lava city bugs.

comradered

Reputation score

So I just finished the game with Thesale's save file...was that really a bad ending? I mean, the main character got with the superior loli vampire. Between that and the kinda-unhinged main heroine...

Oh, it seems like there's also other endings,depending on how you treat Shera.

Last edited:

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried legitimately finish the game, but though luck - black screen after last generator. Then I used Thesala save, but without the item needed to access recollection room I couldn't check missed events (when I go to recollection room from main menu, all events are locked). Still I progressed story till the final (I think) dungeon, but I'm stuck after finding a room with Ragnarok, Dragon armor, and vendor with stat improvements. I swear, makers of this games were trying very hard to make everything more tedious and convoluted, than it is needed.

So, anyone has savegame just before finish, but with recollection item?

comradered

Reputation score

I tried legitimately finish the game, but though luck - black screen after last generator. Then I used Thesala save, but without the item needed to access recollection room I couldn't check missed events (when I go to recollection room from main menu, all events are locked). Still I progressed story till the final (I think) dungeon, but I'm stuck after finding a room with Ragnarok, Dragon armor, and vendor with stat improvements. I swear, makers of this games were trying very hard to make everything more tedious and convoluted, than it is needed.

So, anyone has savegame just before finish, but with recollection item?
What you actually entered was the game's extra dungeon. Just go back to the first part of that map and continue up north, you'll find your way.

Be warned though, the final boss is a cheating jackass.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I must be a special sort of idiot, because I can't even beat the skeleton boss in the cave north west of the starting town. Halp~

Edit: Opps. Didn't see the first page post. Go back to town and talk to the blond boy.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay I have beaten the game. Wasn't quite expecting the game to be so damn long. Gah. The plot is very good (but only if you can understand moonspeak), but the h-content is seriously lacking in quality.

Spoiler regarding the plot
As I am not fluent in Japanese, I may have misunderstood some of the plot. What really strikes home about the plot is that the antagonist is not your typical bad guy. I thought for a long time that the purple shirt dude is going to NTR your girl, but turns out it was the black hair dude. What makes it worse is that he's a good guy, rich and almost perfect in every aspect. Hot damn

My save files are attached.

Attachments

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have the newest version with bug fix uploaded yet ?
I want to play this but all the talks about black screen bug scares me.

HKGore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Read the discussion from the offical blog is very interesting.
Player guess that due to the content is too large and spent too much time (for the creator), the story was changed.
In the original story,
Kay(The good guy who saved Reia) should be the final boss and everything was controlled by him.

For example:
1. The city of Kay created very details.
2. The initial village was destroyed after Reia rejected Kay's request.
3. The speech of the monster at valcano could understand that someone ordered them to attack you.
4. The "light machine" which grown the herb should be unique and the most important for the herb, but you can see it is in Kay's hand in the second half.
5. The dispose of Reia after she separated from team.
6. Got a new defense equipment at final which could not equipped by anyone after Reia separated.
7. Remember you need to destroy generator to weaken the final boss? It is a electronic machine developed by Kay. In the world, it had 2 kinds of energy: oil and generator. But the city which produce oil destroyed by monstor.

Many other speech and memo hints that Kay is a bad guy.

Recommend to read the comments of the topic "攻略、公開します!" in the offical blog if your can read japanese.

Looking forward to the new content of version update.
But i thought the original story (True end?) may not be recovered due to the heavy workload...

Last edited:

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bringing this to attention, in case anyone else waiting for the 1.03 ( I got dark screen bug too ), it's in the usual place now.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll wait till all the bugs are fixed.
It's already up to version 1.11 on DLSite.

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do in the volcano, I am lost the first part with the tremors

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone translate the main points of the walkthrough for true route from the site of the maker (rpgtsukuritai.blog.fc2.com) I can only read the simple hiragana and since it uses pictures and not plain text I can't use machine translation.

Also does anyone knows the code for the door in the tunnel to the blacksmith in the beginning?

P.S.: Here are some notes to get through the main points in the game if you are stuck somewhere.

Attachments

Last edited:

nutmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last Boss/Good Ending savefile
Keyitem:[佳麗の指輪] use item this before transform

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score