What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Neetosnek

Reputation score
Think it was a small pond, try the forest where you found werewolf? (SE of island)
Thanks, Finally some rusted goldfish lol

Btw, I craft, trade, and try to use this items on all of the NPC friends. But nothing happened... What is it supposed to do? IMG_20230425_212905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Concerned

Reputation score
Thanks, Finally some rusted goldfish lol

Btw, I craft, trade, and try to use this items on all of the NPC friends. But nothing happened... What is it supposed to do?View attachment 47563
Looks like the rejuvenation potion for the old men and old women NPCs, you need to give quite a few and they become big brothers and big sisters. The trader NW of the island sells a more potent version you need less of for the conversion process.

Neetosnek

Reputation score
Looks like the rejuvenation potion for the old men and old women NPCs, you need to give quite a few and they become big brothers and big sisters. The trader NW of the island sells a more potent version you need less of for the conversion process.
Oh, so you need lots of it for the potion to work...

Looks like I'm gonna spend lots of time fishing for the rustic goldfish 😅

Concerned

Reputation score

😖 Trade up for the potent version, I think it was -10 or 15 years compared to -1 for the one you have in hand now.

battlebrother

Reputation score

Spare yourself the pain and set up those leaf fishtraps in the small ponds to the west of where you start, they pretty much give goldfish every time.

Neetosnek

Reputation score
Spare yourself the pain and set up those leaf fishtraps in the small ponds to the west of where you start, they pretty much give goldfish every time.
Really o_o?!

I thought that thing only catch salmon!!!
Gotta do that later!

I already made the Oldman and the old woman young again tho... Is there any chance that they can go even younger if I keep feeding them the youth potion?

Concerned

Reputation score
Really o_o?!

I thought that thing only catch salmon!!!
Gotta do that later!

I already made the Oldman and the old woman young again tho... Is there any chance that they can go even younger if I keep feeding them the youth potion?
Hahaha, I tried that and it will say that the potion cannot be used anymroe >.<

Good tip on the fish as well, it wasn;t the first thing I would have thought about.

Neetosnek

Reputation score
1. How to get one of the villagers kidnapped? Does it only happened in raid?

2. There's notification [villagers 1 is suffering from unrequited love for Villagers 2], what's the meaning of that notification?

3. Do I need pregnant girls for the human ranch?

Last edited:

Concerned

Reputation score
1. How to get one of the villagers kidnapped? Does it only happened in raid?

2. There's notification [villagers 1 is suffering from unrequited love for Villagers 2], what's the meaning of that notification?

3. Do I need pregnant girls for the human ranch?
1) you mean get your villagers kidnapped? when a raid happens, it will say a name will be targetted, if you do nothing the targetted vilalger follows the raiders, what happens after that I'm not sure.

2) This they want to get together, try to make the allowed movement icons overlap and place a bed nearby?

3)Human ranch? Milking stations? Milking stations only provide milk to a recent female who has given birth.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1) you mean get your villagers kidnapped? when a raid happens, it will say a name will be targetted, if you do nothing the targetted vilalger follows the raiders, what happens after that I'm not sure.

2) This they want to get together, try to make the allowed movement icons overlap and place a bed nearby?

3)Human ranch? Milking stations? Milking stations only provide milk to a recent female who has given birth.
Sort of for the last one. As long as you don't take them out of the milking station, they will continue to be milked.

Neetosnek

Reputation score

1. They always kill (temporary) the target tho... Bruh .. no wonder I never seen them get kidnapped...

2. Already done that, and yeah they do make love with each other before that notification appears... So I thought there's something I have to do for them lol

3. Yeah, the milking station. I called it human ranch because to be honest, that's what they called in H manga hehe. Alright, time to give birth and I will send them to the ranch

Concerned

Reputation score
New release 62 is out, wonder what it is. From pics looks like it's centred around female MC?

Concerned

Reputation score
No, it adds sex drugs which can be used on natives. Basically, it induces fucking rather than waiting for them to want to do it.
Hmm, I wonder if this opens up reverse xxx animations for Male MC, also would be funny to see him chased by all the female natives if the local watering hole got contaminated.

Raiding events would also be a mixed bag, not sure if they want to kill you or the whole raid group would be the big Arnold Schwarzenegger ladies coming by to Snu-snu male MC into oblivion.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1682778990951.png
Location of new event. H Scene happens when you beat him. He says he'll join you only if you let him fuck Yona. If you do, it is counted as death and you are sent to a checkpoint. Only way is to bind him or kill him. Love potion/aphrodisiac uses the reddish grass like I assumed.

Last edited:

Falayoki

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
someone share the new 62#?