What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Neetosnek

Reputation score
please i want answer also i have no clue on that its taking more box slots
Welp now AFTER I set their territory to reach the Well the natives are no longer thirsty. THOUGHT the feed has really big problem, The problem with the feed box is that you can only feed one person and then it goes empty again, and you can't limit how many they can eat as well and that made the rest of your companions starved as the results (BRUH MOMENT).

BTW, you can filled the feed box if you right click or hold shift + right click the food items when you are interacting with the box (just find it out today lol)

Edit: Nevermind, you can actually put food inside and your companions will eat as much as how hungry they are (you can test it by eating it, so if your hungry meter is around 85, your character will only eat 15 food and left the rest untouched). The max limit for one box is 1000. Don't forget to make sure their territory circles reach the box or the well or they won't eat nor drink at all ciao

Which animal are you talking about?

The only ones I haven't found any use for are the deers.
All of them my friend, I keep experimenting and walla you can dissemble the animal in your inventory into MEAT, and leather or Feather (also include shit and soil sometimes) if you move your cursor toward the animal icon in your inventory and click T (you can't do it on box or NPC inventory tho).

The Deer is good for meat and taming food for werewolf lol

Additional note in case some has yet to find it out, you can auto take out or put in items between inventories... if you Hold SHIFT and Left click the items... YAY no more manual job!

Now... New problem... How to find Flesh and bone items along with... HOW CAN I FIND THEM MERMAID! I want the Fishussy!

Last edited:

Dafaagman

Reputation score
Welp now AFTER I set their territory to reach the Well the natives are no longer thirsty. THOUGHT the feed has really big problem, The problem with the feed box is that you can only feed one person and then it goes empty again, and you can't limit how many they can eat as well and that made the rest of your companions starved as the results (BRUH MOMENT).

BTW, you can filled the feed box if you right click or hold shift + right click the food items when you are interacting with the box (just find it out today lol)

Edit: Nevermind, you can actually put food inside and your companions will eat as much as how hungry they are (you can test it by eating it, so if your hungry meter is around 85, your character will only eat 15 food and left the rest untouched). The max limit for one box is 1000. Don't forget to make sure their territory circles reach the box or the well or they won't eat nor drink at all ciao

All of them my friend, I keep experimenting and walla you can dissemble the animal in your inventory into MEAT, and leather or Feather (also include shit and soil sometimes) if you move your cursor toward the animal icon in your inventory and click T (you can't do it on box or NPC inventory tho).

Additional note in case some has yet to find it out, you can auto take out or put in items between inventories... if you Hold SHIFT and Left click the items... YAY no more manual job!

Now... New problem... How to find Flesh and bone items along with... HOW CAN I FIND THEM MERMAID! I want the Fishussy!
If i remember correctly, you can find bones inside the temple thingy. its in the middle of the map and you can unlock the temple by defeating the 2 bandits(?). Sorry about the flesh though i dont remember.

For the mermaid you can find them in the bottom right corner of the map where there are tiny islands. She would leave if you went closer though, to meet her again and have S scene you can just fish her bikini at night in the little crater rocks near where you found the mermaid. There would be a blue ring(if i remember correctly) and you can just fish it using fishing rod and any bait

Sadly i've never went beyond the mermaid S scene, it might've been because its still in development

Sitas

Reputation score

Huh, didn't know that disassembling things with T was a thing. I used the pigs to craft the pig podium and the chickens for the poultry farm (eggs).

If i remember correctly, you can find bones inside the temple thingy. its in the middle of the map and you can unlock the temple by defeating the 2 bandits(?). Sorry about the flesh though i dont remember.

For the mermaid you can find them in the bottom right corner of the map where there are tiny islands. She would leave if you went closer though, to meet her again and have S scene you can just fish her bikini at night in the little crater rocks near where you found the mermaid. There would be a blue ring(if i remember correctly) and you can just fish it using fishing rod and any bait

Sadly i've never went beyond the mermaid S scene, it might've been because its still in development

Craft a rainbow bra before you go to the mermaid scene. Afaik that's the only way to unlock her as a companion and get another scene.
The flesh is in the abyss area, where the "dirty underground woman" are. I guess you meant that one?

I'm currently trying to figure out where to get the "Evil Orb" (the green one, not the ones that drop inside the temple) for the "Giant hand" weapon.

I even got the enemies in the raids to lvl 100+, they aren't dropping them, they are still only dropping the Fighter Orbs...

KnightKKK

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
can anyone please share out, where can i get this new version game? i have seaching for this game for long time already and im still playing the demo version only...

Neetosnek

Reputation score

Okay, got the bone... Thanks 👍 (those crazy hunters kill me many times lol)

Huh, didn't know that disassembling things with T was a thing. I used the pigs to craft the pig podium and the chickens for the poultry farm (eggs).

Craft a rainbow bra before you go to the mermaid scene. Afaik that's the only way to unlock her as a companion and get another scene.
The flesh is in the abyss area, where the "dirty underground woman" are. I guess you meant that one?

I'm currently trying to figure out where to get the "Evil Orb" (the green one, not the ones that drop inside the temple) for the "Giant hand" weapon.

I even got the enemies in the raids to lvl 100+, they aren't dropping them, they are still only dropping the Fighter Orbs...
Noice, got the flesh... I never thought they're just laying on the ground... I thought it's chance based drops so I killed the abyss residents many times lol

Sorry about the Evil Orb, may you get them soon. I'm focusing on getting the life Orb... Which made me need a pregnant natives and made them drink the abortion potion... Which beg me questions why IN THE GODDAMN WORLD NONE OF THEM GETTING PREGNANT! Don't tell me the male character infertile?! Is that even possible?!

I almost rage quit and remember I need the Mermaidussy and get her... Thanks again for the rainbow bra btw... She love it and now she's one of my companions

Sitas

Reputation score
Okay, got the bone... Thanks 👍 (those crazy hunters kill me many times lol)

Noice, got the flesh... I never thought they're just laying on the ground... I thought it's chance based drops so I killed the abyss residents many times lol

Sorry about the Evil Orb, may you get them soon. I'm focusing on getting the life Orb... Which made me need a pregnant natives and made them drink the abortion potion... Which beg me questions why IN THE GODDAMN WORLD NONE OF THEM GETTING PREGNANT! Don't tell me the male character infertile?! Is that even possible?!

I almost rage quit and remember I need the Mermaidussy and get her... Thanks again for the rainbow bra btw... She love it and now she's one of my companions
You can craft a "Pregnancy promotion item" in the bonfire (the white orb next to the water bowl) and equip it to the girls. It costs 1 Herb, 3 Honey and 1 Egg.

Also remember to make a save state before you fish out the mermaid, the sex scene is sadly 1 time only. The companion still only has the boobjob scene.

Nexor

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
can someone upload version #60?

pj870977

Reputation score
please help, I have been looking for a mermaid for an hour now but I can’t find it, I read what others wrote, it didn’t help, so I ask for help

Sitas

Reputation score
please help, I have been looking for a mermaid for an hour now but I can’t find it, I read what others wrote, it didn’t help, so I ask for help

Remember to take a fishing rod, bait and a rainbow bra with you and save in a different slot before you fish her out and start her event.

pj870977

Reputation score
thanks, but where do you need to throw a fishing rod? what is the chance of catching her and would a rainbow bra fit?

Sitas

Reputation score
thanks, but where do you need to throw a fishing rod? what is the chance of catching her and would a rainbow bra fit?
She's sitting on a rock south of the little brown island. You need to get close to her, so that she will jump away, then go to the brown island island and fish her out.
And the rainbow bra is for an additional scene and I guess also the requirement of making her a companion.
The chance is guaranteed once you've done all the steps.

pj870977

Reputation score
ok thanks for the help

one more question already regarding the laboratory, killed the boss inside the laboratory itself but is there anything else related to it? after all, the received item says that some opportunities are opening up in the laboratory

Sitas

Reputation score
one more question already regarding the laboratory, killed the boss inside the laboratory itself but is there anything else related to it? after all, the received item says that some opportunities are opening up in the laboratory
I guess that just means that there's a new crafting recipe unlocked from that woman you've saved there. It unlocked the machine that cuts off the arms and legs of people afaik.
Haven't found anything else there. Maybe in a future update?

pj870977

Reputation score
Oh, I think I didn’t put it right, I defeated the boss but didn’t understand what should happen next, I think some kind of door should open or something like that? But after I defeated the boss, nothing of the kind happened, they just gave me the head of this very boss and that's it]

Sitas

Reputation score
What boss exactly? The first one (girl in the glass container)? Or second one (that old man) inside the laboratory?

If you mean the first boss, then in the boss room is a door which leads further into the laboratory, where you can do a little quest chain with a female doctor, who will also serve as a kind of crafting table.
That's also where you need the head from the first boss.

Maybe you need to exit that building and go in again, if it's still closed? Or pressing the button above? It's been a while since I've done that all.
Afaik you can only do the quest chain with the male MC.

pj870977

Reputation score
the door just won't open

By the way, about the giant girl, are there any scenes with her? I saw her sitting on a chain, can this be done or only with the help of cheats?

Sitas

Reputation score
I just started a new game and it has to look like this:

Do you have the right version? #59 is available on h-s.

pj870977

Reputation score
ok i was able to get into the lab and found the girl's head but what should i do next?

Sitas

Reputation score
Go to where the blue mist is and do the quest.

The body is directly above this area in the pit, also marked with a blue mist. After she got "resurrected" go right for the next bossfight. He's one of the more difficult bosses.

Be wary of the girls who are "walking/jumping" on their tits. Their lasers are precise af and they do hurt A LOT.

Last edited: