What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So after killing the spider when I attempt to go north I'm hitting a green background and can't progress any further even though I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. Is this a sign my game's bugged, or the same for everyone else?

Itazuka

Reputation score
Let them follow you and place their territory area on your current base
How can I find them on map ? Is there any tips to show their location ?

1684981292781.png
I got 4 follower but I cannot call back them

How can I make love with my friend ? is there anybody know it

Neetosnek

Reputation score
How can I find them on map ? Is there any tips to show their location ?

View attachment 47715
I got 4 follower but I cannot call back them

How can I make love with my friend ? is there anybody know it
Mark them with ⭐, you can see the stars on the map if you want to search for them and if you press call back button, they will go back to their latest territory area so if you put the TA on the beach they will go back to the beach

Itazuka

Reputation score
Can I call back my friends with command, such as get abc... something like that

Concerned

Reputation score
Can I call back my friends with command, such as get abc... something like that
Not on a PC to confirm, however I think the Dev mentioned using /call in console while selecting the missing person from the villager list. Give it a go and let us know :D

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
build #63 got a post on their page, anyone got some reports whats new and how the project is going along? :D

Sitas

Reputation score
CATS WOOOHOOO!!!

Oh yeah, and you can build "Wall butts" now but no H-scenes for it yet.

I cut out the loli for obvious reasons. But yeah, you can also put the lolis in there.

Lots of bug fixes, especially the one where you get stuck when shooting a bow (happened to me quite a lot of times...)

New H-scenes are with the big muscular girls, grapple rape (apparently you need to stun her first before you can do this) and normal sex with her.

Remodeling the androids are now possible.
" Added arm weapons for androids. It can be attached instead of human body parts. Also, the attack animation now changes depending on the type of arm attached. If you attach a big arm, it will become a ranged attack, and when you have a specific head, you will have a beam technique."

"You can make sea blocks that are somewhat resizable. (Mermaids can craft in the sea) "

Reduction of memory usage

Data size of the game has also been reduced

Goals for the next update:

・NPCs that could not be protected by raids are kidnapped.
・A change in the H-scene in a nasty state?
・Other details (graphics applied to meat urinals during pregnancy and when disassembled, etc.)

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
alright so since i feel very special today i think i need to ask to counter my retardation:
i got a pinky in the breeding grounds and throw the breastmilk of my female natives at them and got some npcs assigned to basically all jobs, including breeding. i have read you cant have a max affection animal produce products in the breeding ground so i tested it with a normal cow... but no matter what i did, i cant get normal milk for my cooking station from those darn cows.

so the only animal byproducts right now are eggs, golden eggs, milk and wool? while you can get wool by simply killing sheeps in the wild, eggs are no problem to get too, but milk... man..as i said i feel special today...

maybe it works when i try 63 later, or is there something i missed in the stuff i recalled?

e: oh and i just realized... i thought theres only the big musclegirl added in the last recent builds, but it seems like, that you get a big sister type of girl if you reverse the age of the granny.... so... to get the big muscle girl i guess... beat her in submission in a raid?
E: gotta say, chopping off an android head in the lab with the laser eyes and putting it on your new custom android is pretty dope...now we just need some interactions with the bot and the pc/harem :D also, havent seen any animal/beast interactions other than the ones with the bosses...

Last edited:

JustBix

Reputation score
Is there a way to split an item? For example i have 45 berries. Can i somehow split them in half?

Last edited:

JustBix

Reputation score
Are there 3 jewels/gems, could someone tell their locations? I got red and green jewels but have no idea where to find the third one, if it even exists.

Sitas

Reputation score
Are there 3 jewels/gems, could someone tell their locations? I got red and green jewels but have no idea where to find the third one, if it even exists.
One is in the middle of the desert, another is in the turquoise area with the bird boss and the last one is in the swamp.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
would anyone care to upload their autogenerated translation file or their edited one if they're far into the game?

Itazuka

Reputation score
Is there anybody here show me the event locations and how to resolve it ?

ogagaga

Reputation score
anyone knows how to increase npcs morale? I read the threads above, but just want to know a way to increase it, so they wont constantly explode into anger.