What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
let them fuck, but since the AI aren't smart enough to seek out bed inside building/tent, you must put the bed(s) outside, just the basic leaf "bed" are okay, just make sure nothing would get in the way, since the AI pathfinding are unreliable at best, nonexistent at worst, currently the one whose affected by morale are normal female and male villagers, probably the children too

doutorwho

Reputation score
how do i get water for the villagers i don't know how to fill the well
?

Mystic5852

Reputation score
guys how I can get the new game update since I'm new here, I don't know that much, is it free, or I must pay for it??

AlejTor

Reputation score
?
The well should slowly fill up by itself after you place it. You can speed up the process by building a rainwater collection device which can be crafted at the wooden workbench.
Place the rainwater collection device right behind the well (see pic). Wait for rain...
Screen.jpg

Neetosnek

Reputation score
?
It's fill up by it's own whenever it's pass morning, afternoon, and night.

If it's raining, then it's will automatically goes to 100% and unlimited as long it's raining lol

You have to make sure the villagers territory area (the blue circle not the red circle) reach the well, if you don't want them to get thirsty.

reote

Reputation score
so i new so any cheatcode anh anysave i trust need save item or npc

Sitas

Reputation score
Add:

• Boss (Ruins 10F)
  • Heavy attack skill x3
  • You can now set the orientation of NPCs when they are on standby.
  • Building removal mode
  • Animal NPC x 2
  • shower
  • Items that change the weather
  • The body can also be placed on the human body rack
  • Gallows
  • Enemy NPC x 1
  • NPCs are kidnapped in raids & rescue events
  • H-scene with Cassie

• Changed Giant's H-scene voice
  • Add voice to Reika's H scene
  • Fixed a bug where an NPC would go out of its action range when it hits an obstacle and deviates from its direction of action while moving within its action range.
  • Fixed a bug where the H scene would not load properly if there was no head gear when inviting Mommy to have sex.
  • Fixed a bug where the back hair was not animated correctly when applying the head of the native of Anega on Android.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs moving too fast could not stop at the standby position.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the fish in the tank to be oriented in the wrong direction.
  • Fixed a bug where pressing the use button at the bottom of the wall (wood) would make it impossible to operate.

About the abduction:

Allies will now be kidnapped when an NPC is targeted in an attack and cannot be protected. If a friend is kidnapped, a rescue event will occur over time, allowing you to go help them. A timer will be displayed, depending on the time you reach the rescue point and the result of the event
・I am put in a cage
・I'm about to be raped
・Has been murdered
and other changes.
In addition, since there are almost no rape animations between NPCs at present, male natives are in charge of rape scenes.

Heavy attack technique added
・Crystal Sword
・Blood Sword
・Sword of Guardian Warrior

Future plans:

I was doing various things, and the change in the H scene in a horny state was postponed. (I was planning to change only the expression, but that would not be good either)
・Be able to use the buttocks of the wall
・Creating chaos (purple) maps
・The continuation of Reika's event?
・Implemented a few summery items

In terms of the game's plot, I've been able to implement most of it, so I'm thinking about how long I should release it. Maybe we will finish uploading the alpha version in September. If you write only the parts that immediately come to mind as essential tasks for the initial release...
・The continuation of the event of Yona's friends
・Last boss event
・Escape event
・Initially envisioned H scenes (about 30 including variations?)
And so on.
Anything else you didn't need but wanted to do
・ Pregnancy event for the female protagonist
・Death animation of the female protagonist
・Other events with specific NPCs such as giants and dalmans
・Other events for the male protagonist
There are a lot of things like that, but it will probably take another year or so to do all of them, so if it's possible to update after the release, it may be in the form of an update.

ogagaga

Reputation score
let them fuck, but since the AI aren't smart enough to seek out bed inside building/tent, you must put the bed(s) outside, just the basic leaf "bed" are okay, just make sure nothing would get in the way, since the AI pathfinding are unreliable at best, nonexistent at worst, currently the one whose affected by morale are normal female and male villagers, probably the children too
I replied late, but thanks!!

kiyo13

Reputation score
I have questions im still new to this game
1.)how to make knife?
2.)is where can i find cheat mode
3.)how to stop my villagers trying to kill me?

AlejTor

Reputation score
1.)how to make knife?
The knife can be crafted in the "Men's workbench."
Screenshot.jpg

2.)is where can i find cheat mode
Someone listed the cheats on previous posts:

Go to page 4 of this thread (posts # 70 and 77)
https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-survival-game-no-rj-yet.15128/post-1189805
https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-survival-game-no-rj-yet.15128/post-1190023

Press "enter" for cheat mode.
Enter cheat. Example: /night changes game time to night (everyone goes to sleep)

I am not sure if they all work.

3.)how to stop my villagers trying to kill me?
Craft plenty of leaf beds inside houses for your villagers. If you have 10 villagers, make about 15-20 leaf beds in multiple houses.
Don't use wooden beds as the villagers (bad AI pathing) get stuck trying to walk to another bed.

Craft and stock food boxes and place them near villagers, and also craft a well for them.

That might keep them from trying to kill you...

They will still try to attack each other, though. I haven't found a way to stop that.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
you also need to put the leaf bed outside, just like what i said in my post above, villagers will want to sex once their libido filled up to certain degree no matter the time, and their AI didn't consider bed inside house as viable bed to have sex if they're outside, even when enter/exit house was enabled, if they cant have sex, their morale will go down, if its low enough they'll attack you, i never saw villager attacking each other, but its probably combination of low morale and high dislike to certain personality type

if you want to bypass morale and libido management, you can kidnap mummy/mommy from the randomly generated dungeon or kidnap large villagers to do villager chores, old villagers and molotov throwing midget also viable, at least for now

kiyo13

Reputation score
How do i get the mermaid? I mean whenever i tried to approach her she just leaves.