What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

AlejTor

Reputation score
Somebody can help decensore? I put the files in bepinex/plugins but they didnt work.
The decensor file posted earlier was user created. It might only work on the current update (Jun 24). If you have an older version of the game, it might not work.
I tried to use the current decensor files on the last update (May 27) and it did not work.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ci-en is confusing as hell, if i buy the back log for the current update, i won't actually be subscribed and be able to get the update that comes out this month, right?

AlejTor

Reputation score
ci-en is confusing as hell, if i buy the back log for the current update, i won't actually be subscribed and be able to get the update that comes out this month, right?
Yep, I think you're right. I never tried the back issue option but I think the current versions are only provided through the 500¥ (and up) monthly plan.
Screenshot 2023-07-18.jpg

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do i butcher animals caught via the iron bear trap?

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Why are the people drawn to this specific thread so... "Special"? I've never seen so much link-begging on this site, even before it was against the rules.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why are the people drawn to this specific thread so... "Special"? I've never seen so much link-begging on this site, even before it was against the rules.
probably because you can't find it anywhere, unlike the vast majority of games on here. I had to actually buy it, which I rarely do.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sometimes, depending on when you do it and when the backlog is, they'll allow you to subscribe to the plan while getting the previous month's stuff.

kingkongggg

Reputation score
CATS WOOOHOOO!!!

Oh yeah, and you can build "Wall butts" now but no H-scenes for it yet.

I cut out the loli for obvious reasons. But yeah, you can also put the lolis in there.

Lots of bug fixes, especially the one where you get stuck when shooting a bow (happened to me quite a lot of times...)

New H-scenes are with the big muscular girls, grapple rape (apparently you need to stun her first before you can do this) and normal sex with her.

Remodeling the androids are now possible.
" Added arm weapons for androids. It can be attached instead of human body parts. Also, the attack animation now changes depending on the type of arm attached. If you attach a big arm, it will become a ranged attack, and when you have a specific head, you will have a beam technique."

"You can make sea blocks that are somewhat resizable. (Mermaids can craft in the sea) "

Reduction of memory usage

Data size of the game has also been reduced

Goals for the next update:

・NPCs that could not be protected by raids are kidnapped.
・A change in the H-scene in a nasty state?
・Other details (graphics applied to meat urinals during pregnancy and when disassembled, etc.)
where can i find that big muscular girl?

Sitas

Reputation score
where can i find that big muscular girl?
Higher level raids. Easiest way is to put down 2 of those +50 lvl totems and a few of the one that increases the chance for the raiders being female. I don't know if the effect of that one stacks but I guess so?

AlejTor

Reputation score
how do i butcher animals caught via the iron bear trap?
Just select the trap, drag the deer/pig to your inventory. Hover your cursor over the animal and press "T".
Instant meat, leather & shit.

probably because you can't find it anywhere, unlike the vast majority of games on here. I had to actually buy it, which I rarely do.
Yeah, this is the only forum for this game that I have been able to find. Some of the game's content (go figure) gets it kicked off other forums.

does anyone here have new item ID list?
Is this it? Someone posted it a week or so ago.

Attachments

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
another question while im at it, where the hell is the werewolf? and thanks alej for the butchering tip

AlejTor

Reputation score
another question while im at it, where the hell is the werewolf? and thanks alej for the butchering tip
Were wolf? There wolf:
It is in the forest area in the west/central part of the island. (red circle)
Make sure to only go at night, it's not there during the day. (just like bigfoot)
Knock him out and take him home, or kill him for the large xp fruit.
Screenshot 2023-07-18 2.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-18 215218.jpg

AlejTor

Reputation score
NEW MONTHLY UPDATE

It will be the progress of the survival game!

Updates since last time
■ Additions
・ Keigo event
・ Reinforced butterfly net
・ Summer items (about 20 types)
・ Customizable lights

■Additional Animation
・Dance (Giant, Anego Native, Reika, Underground Woman, Large Woman Aboriginal)
・Vulgar Dance (Giant, Anego Native, Reika, Underground Woman, Large Woman Aboriginal)

Additional H
・Kabushiri H (Female Native, Girl Native, Large Female Native)
・Yona x Male Native (Normal H)
・Male Protagonist x Reika (Normal H2)

■Fixes/Adjustments
・Adjusted the display position of the NPC name
・Fixed a bug where if the male protagonist was defeated in the boss battle event with Daruman, the behavior would not work properly.・Fixed a bug where dead friends were registered as NPCs that could be rescued while holding the corpse of a friend who died during a rescue. Apply the state to the standing picture ・Adjusted so that the notation of (Dharma) is attached to the tips of NPC items
in the
Daruma state .

The female MC can finally have H without the rape!

arcanvs

Reputation score
Is there any way to stop your NPCs from wandering? They keep going out into the woods and getting abducted by raiders. I also can't seem to make them have sex with each other.

AlejTor

Reputation score
Stop multi-posting.
Is there any way to stop your NPCs from wandering? They keep going out into the woods and getting abducted by raiders. I also can't seem to make them have sex with each other.
You can set where you want individual NPCs to go. Click on the NPC to open the menu, then click on move which opens the part on the right.
>clicking location brings up the yellow dot. Move it to where you want the NPC to hang around.
>the "territory" and "combat area" have sliders to adjust the range of the area they will move around in.
>"territory" is where the NPC will stay. Make the circle's radius large enough so they can reach a bed (in a house) to sleep and a food box to eat.
>"combat area" is how far the NPC will go to attack an enemy.
Screenshot 2023-07-25 003510.jpg
As far as getting them to have sex, make sure the NPCs have enough indoor beds (leaf beds are best) and access to a food box. Place some leaf beds outside their homes and eventually they should start getting it on.

where can i get the rope?
Rope can be crafted from (4) fiber in your personal crafting menu (no workbench needed).
Screenshot 2023-07-25 010230.jpg

how to craft the totems? not sure what bench to use
Hell totems (the ones that increase enemy level by 50) can be crafted in the Meat Workbench (the one with human legs).

arcanvs

Reputation score
You can set where you want individual NPCs to go. Click on the NPC to open the menu, then click on move which opens the part on the right.
>clicking location brings up the yellow dot. Move it to where you want the NPC to hang around.
>the "territory" and "combat area" have sliders to adjust the range of the area they will move around in.
>"territory" is where the NPC will stay. Make the circle's radius large enough so they can reach a bed (in a house) to sleep and a food box to eat.
>"combat area" is how far the NPC will go to attack an enemy.
View attachment 48222
As far as getting them to have sex, make sure the NPCs have enough indoor beds (leaf beds are best) and access to a food box. Place some leaf beds outside their homes and eventually they should start getting it on.
Thanks, and how do I craft more benches? I have the wooden bench, the metal bench, and the plastic leg bench but I think there are more based on items I see in the thread.