What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Sitas

Reputation score
What changes are there in this new update?
The biggest changes:

-Shotas now exist
-elves (don't know if they only exist as lolis right now or if there are adults ones as well, the picture only shows the loli one)
-elite lolis
-some kind of punching bag, you put a villager in there (who's morale get reduced to 0) and other villagers can beat that one up to get stronger

■ Add
Punching bag (Male native, Female native, Girl native, Boy native, Underground woman, Older sister native, Older brother native, Large woman, Old native woman, Old native native)
・Addition of gallows NPCs (Boy Native, Underground Woman, Sister Native)
・Added hook NPCs (Boy Native, Underground Woman, Older Sister Native, Older Brother Native, Large Woman, Old Native Woman, Old Native Native)
・Animal NPC*2
Added NPC jobs (training)
・boy aborigines

・An item that sets the gender of the child to be born
- Weeds can be collected in removal mode
・ Added "Security type" to combat type
・11 species of fish
・ Elite girl native

■ Additional H
・Werewolf (defeated Jonah)
・Male protagonist x sister native (rape)

■ Correction/Adjustment
・Fixed a bug where the range of action may not be set to the appropriate position when the enemy retreats or rushes out of the range of action.
-Fixed a bug where the equipment column was not read correctly when closing the NPC status with the X button.
-Fixed a bug where items that can be placed on water could not be placed on the surface of seawater blocks.
・Allow spiders to feed
・Nex Baby can now be fed
・Display the names of NPCs that can be placed in tips such as hooks and gallows.
・Display animal size type in Tips
・NPCs who sleep until morning recover morale and libido.

(230724)
・Pregnancy status of girl natives will be reflected in the meat urinal
・Fixed a bug where the appearance of Jonah x Native (usually H) was not reflected correctly.
・Fixed a bug where the appearance of one of the native women x native women (usually H) was not reflected.
・Fixed the wrong name field in Keigo event lines.
・Half-pants swimwear can now be worn by natives

Plans for the next update:

・Event of big sister
It looked like it would take some time to implement, so this month I just made a little preparation. It will be the main event next month.

if you have time
・Event when Keigo and Reika get together

Hampnie

Reputation score
The biggest changes:

-Shotas now exist
-elves (don't know if they only exist as lolis right now or if there are adults ones as well, the picture only shows the loli one)
-elite lolis
-some kind of punching bag, you put a villager in there (who's morale get reduced to 0) and other villagers can beat that one up to get stronger

■ Add
Punching bag (Male native, Female native, Girl native, Boy native, Underground woman, Older sister native, Older brother native, Large woman, Old native woman, Old native native)
・Added hook NPCs (Boy Native, Underground Woman, Older Sister Native, Older Brother Native, Large Woman, Old Native Woman, Old Native Native)
・Animal NPC*2
・boy aborigines

・11 species of fish
・ Elite girl native

■ Additional H

■ Correction/Adjustment
・Fixed a bug where the range of action may not be set to the appropriate position when the enemy retreats or rushes out of the range of action.
-Fixed a bug where the equipment column was not read correctly when closing the NPC status with the X button.
-Fixed a bug where items that can be placed on water could not be placed on the surface of seawater blocks.
・Allow spiders to feed
・Nex Baby can now be fed
・Display the names of NPCs that can be placed in tips such as hooks and gallows.

(230724)
・Fixed a bug where the appearance of Jonah x Native (usually H) was not reflected correctly.
・Fixed a bug where the appearance of one of the native women x native women (usually H) was not reflected.

・Event of big sister
It looked like it would take some time to implement, so this month I just made a little preparation. It will be the main event next month.

if you have time
What Are The Big Sister NPCs? I could figure it Out

arcanvs

Reputation score
Anyone have any tips on increasing raid frequency? I moved my camp further inland because it made food requirements on fast travel easier, but I rarely get enemy raids anymore.

Hampnie

Reputation score
Anyone have any tips on increasing raid frequency? I moved my camp further inland because it made food requirements on fast travel easier, but I rarely get enemy raids anymore.
There is an Item that you can craft on the Meat Work Bench that when used activates a raid instantly.

moneded

Reputation score
What Are The Big Sister NPCs? I could figure it Out
Large muscular ladies, they only spawn in higher level raids (you will need to craft base items to raise the raid level and increase female raider chance)

Sitas

Reputation score
Has someone found the location of the elves or how to get them?

/e: Guess it's only cosmetics on the operation table.

Last edited:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has someone found the location of the elves or how to get them?

/e: Guess it's only cosmetics on the operation table.
They only show up in raids... that's the problem with is game look how huge the map is to have them on but the dev just said fuck it let me just have them show up in raids

Ischaf

Reputation score
Hi please can anyone help me i cant find Plant, wing and cute workbench.
Actually i found where is cute workbench one but the game doesnt let me go into that area from smoke

if anyone share location with me i will be very grateful

xCodiciax

Reputation score
Find a small girls village to the southeast of the island. I have giant, chicam and the scientist, if you play with the girl do you have a sex quest with the muscular boy?

kingkongggg

Reputation score
The biggest changes:

-Shotas now exist
-elite lolis

■ Add
・Animal NPC*2
・boy aborigines

・11 species of fish
・ Elite girl native

■ Additional H

■ Correction/Adjustment
・Allow spiders to feed
・Nex Baby can now be fed

(230724)

・Event of big sister

if you have time
how can we find a sister native?