What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

is there a way for a tamed werewolf or bigfoot to rape npcs? or do they only have events with the female MC?

Looks like the game's releasing(on steam) in less than an hour, if the devs discord posts are anything to go by. They also have a DLC(See: how to deal with steam censor) page set up:
I applied that file and I still have the game censored. I have the latest version of steam.

Does anyone know how to remove censorship? I have the latest version of steam but it is censored :(

Does anyone know how to remove censorship? I have the latest version of steam but it is censored :(
dlc is for the loli stuff, all jap games come out uncensored you won't find an "official" uncensored from the dev those were fanmade

So, the lab lady needs cores for some items, where do you get those? Or are they just some rare drop from the prototypes.

(Also, how in the hell do you get the coral under the water)

Last edited:
How to get you friend to follow you? when I try to bring Reika home it's always like this

CrHEjKd.png

So, the lab lady needs cores for some items, where do you get those? Or are they just some rare drop from the prototypes.

(Also, how in the hell do you get the coral under the water)
i got a core from the ruins dungeon floor 5 boss, as for coral you can just swim up and pick them up.

WHAT? but I do have the steam version... and it is censored...

i meant jap games are always censored you won't find an uncensor mod from them.

How to get you friend to follow you? when I try to bring Reika home it's always like this

CrHEjKd.png
idk for sure since i haven't done her quest yet but maybe you need to upgrade that leadership perk that increases your party capacity? yours is at 3 on the left so maybe she needs 4 or 5.

i got a core from the ruins dungeon floor 5 boss, as for coral you can just swim up and pick them up.

MC just spazzes out on top of it and refuses to pick up the coral

Edit: also, where the hell are we supposed to get soybean seeds

Last edited:
My male MC somehow just thanos'd himself from the world while I was levelling up female MC. Anyone got any idea how to either locate him on the map or respawn them?

1716776625914.png
Done and done, finally some good fucking game.
though i did get pissy when i saw the new invisible walls on the sea
1716791266781.png
but eh, inventory was increased to 18 slots.
also i'm quite glad #69+ is lighter on the computer when compared to #67, no longer i need 3GB of ram and getting shafted with 10fps.
1716777418104.png

Last edited:
So how much can we do with the female MC? Can she get pregnant and/or can she get some kind of debuff when she gets raped? At the moment I'm just trying to explore the map to see all the enemies and bosses that can interact with her.

anyone know where i can get Ruck from? I need it to buy extra inventory slots from the trader

My male MC somehow just thanos'd himself from the world while I was levelling up female MC. Anyone got any idea how to either locate him on the map or respawn them?
same thing happened to my female mc. someone else posted it earlier in the thread, edit the save file and set the selectPlayer value to the opposite of what you have now. i think 0 is female and 1 is male. it will kinda spaz trying to draw her then drop her from the sky onto the map.

Do we have a detailed guide of each quest so far?
yes if you look at older pages, steam forums has a russian guide which is basically everything compiled from the d*scord.
no if you don't.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Back