What's new

SIM [いーめいどぷらす] Little life (RJ257125)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cant seem to even kill the spider, clicking or pressing space does nothing, and it seems unstoppable on its ultimate quest. Anyone had the same issue? am i retarded am missing something?

EDIT: Retard confirmed, you need to use the balls

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To get the crow one you have to click on the shiny background item when you visit the park. Your character will go there to check and she'll be raped by the birds.
I made a blur removal if anyone is interested, only tested in the gallery so far but I assume it will work in normal play as well.

mega.nz/#!f5llVQSb!GKVHrXDnZtRrXf7w5ghMmoT9kMnPninYYEAJrVYZDaI

thank bro!

SirDregan

Reputation score
Here's a complete save and google translate patch. Extact both in the game folder
My game doesn't even start, if I extact the translation into the game folder. :/

How I can save her?
I clicked and pressed everything, but nothing happens.
And I don't even know Japanese. :/

Last edited:
OP
I

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
My game doesn't even start, if I extact the translation into the game folder. :/
The game stopped working for me with the translation.
To kill the spider you have to hit it with the orange ball. Just aim and shot.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Translation works with the version downloaded from nyaa. It should work with other versions if there are any. Heck it should work with most newer unity games for that matter. Best guess is that you need to update or fresh install newest visual c redistributables and graphics driver. Had issues in the past because of this. Also try not to run it with japanese locale because it doesn't need it and change the game folder name to something simpler without japanese characters.

Last edited:

sharkfin18

Reputation score
I made a blur removal if anyone is interested, only tested in the gallery so far but I assume it will work in normal play as well.

mega.nz/#!f5llVQSb!GKVHrXDnZtRrXf7w5ghMmoT9kMnPninYYEAJrVYZDaI
Hi I just logged in to express my sincere. Also I would like to learn which Material(s) you edited besides the _Blocksize? I tried editing it myself but didn't work. Thanks

2foldtr8or

Reputation score
Here's a complete save and google translate patch. Extact both in the game folder
Maybe I'm just really stupid, but where exactly do I put the autotranslate folder and/or its contents in the game's directory?
I figured out where the save data goes but am at a loss for the autotranslate.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Extract it where the game exe is so you see both BepInEx and LittleLife_v1.0_Data folders and doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll in the same place. I get that for some people it breaks the game. Best you can do is try updating/reinstalling all visual c redistributables and graphics card driver or delete LogOutput.log from BepInEx folder and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt from BepInEx/Translations folder to start translating from scratch. Otherwise try another version of XUnity.AutoTranslator from the official github and follow their instructions. You'll need the 32bit version of BepInEx 5.x and XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-{VERSION}.zip . You need to understand that this is a universal patch that works for most unity games if you get the right version. You might as well try the ReiPatcher method as it's the easiest of them all and sometimes was the only method that worked for some games out of the box.

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi I just logged in to express my sincere. Also I would like to learn which Material(s) you edited besides the _Blocksize? I tried editing it myself but didn't work. Thanks
Im sorry but I dont know or remember exactly what it was that I had to change for it to work, I tested some things that did not work like the _Blocksize in 'mosaic' material. It might be a combination of the changes but what I think made it work was that I looked in the 'main_character_main_character' material and found the shader used, part looks like this:

0 Material Base
1 string m_Name = "main_character_main_character"
0 PPtr<Shader> m_Shader
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 189

So the PathID for the shader is 189, in that shader I changed all the colMask value to 0 and that removed the censor on the girl but not the enemies so again I looked at one of the enemies material 'enemy_spider_enemy_spider2' and found the shader PathID = 187 (all other enemies use the same shader)and made the same changes to that shader as the first one, all colMask values to 0. Now both the girl and the enemies were uncensored.

I dont know if you only have to change these 2 shaders(PathID 189 and 187) or if you have to change the mozaic material and the other things I tried first, that I dont remember exactly what they were, as well to completely remove the censor or not, I am to lazy to test and find out :)

2foldtr8or

Reputation score
Extract it where the game exe is so you see both BepInEx and LittleLife_v1.0_Data folders and doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll in the same place. I get that for some people it breaks the game. Best you can do is try updating/reinstalling all visual c redistributables and graphics card driver or delete LogOutput.log from BepInEx folder and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt from BepInEx/Translations folder to start translating from scratch. Otherwise try another version of XUnity.AutoTranslator from the official github and follow their instructions. You'll need the 32bit version of BepInEx 5.x and XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-{VERSION}.zip . You need to understand that this is a universal patch that works for most unity games if you get the right version. You might as well try the ReiPatcher method as it's the easiest of them all and sometimes was the only method that worked for some games out of the box.
Thanks, it looks like it's working perfectly

Reputation score
This is the only game I play and feel Japanese sickness, I can't hurt her