What's new

Idea to improve my game

OP
ombre vengeresse

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Idea to improve my game

I create a new post to say that I finished rework animations with new images of heroin.

I create a new post to say that I finished rework animations with new images of heroin. As I changed the sprites I chose to start and improve my H-animations. I create a small arena to test my animation of 3 enemies for the demo. After I improve the graphics in the game, because it really is not pretty.

I work slowly but surely :D .

Otherwise I have a question for everyone, what would you like to see in a futuristic game? As enemy types, scene or objects?

Last edited:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice pic, looks like it's going to be a pretty good game. Though there's this thing that's... Yeah, her bent leg in that jumping/falling(?) frame looks a slight bit too big, and no matter what I try, I'm ending up staring at that.
Sorry I can't be of more help though.

OP
ombre vengeresse

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes the resolution (800*600) is again too high I will reduce, if it is true that the left leg is strange image I will fix it. Otherwise thank you for your suggestions and comments, it's always better than nothing to improve myself.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can't help but poke my nose in if I see an action game a comin'. I definitely like the design the character has now as opposed to earlier designs.

For your animation, I'm going to say that collections of subtle changes can make a huge difference when you animate. For example in this one:

Just moving the head or making her knees change angle alongside her breathing can yield a significant improvement. Not sure how hard or easy that would be for your drawing process, but if making a small change is too much, you can always try smaller sprites.

Last edited:
OP
ombre vengeresse

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I made a small change, I separated the movement of the breasts and chest. It is not huge but I liked it.

Otherwise yes I reduce it a little the image sizes and resolution of the game. This is the coding Gamemaker who cause problems with the drawings, the drawings are simple enough so I do not take too long to make and animate.

OP
ombre vengeresse

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I continue to work to launch a pretty good demo. I started creating enemies women for my game, as the story revolves around a parasite that turns humans into monsters is quite logical to see women affected.

mutantF.png

This is a first draft that can still change, you think what? I think always include 3 enemies and a boss for the first demo.