What's new

Idea to improve my game

Re: Idea to improve my game

I create a new post to say that I finished rework animations with new images of heroin.

1396905374-sans-titre.png

I create a new post to say that I finished rework animations with new images of heroin. As I changed the sprites I chose to start and improve my H-animations. I create a small arena to test my animation of 3 enemies for the demo. After I improve the graphics in the game, because it really is not pretty.

I work slowly but surely :D .

Otherwise I have a question for everyone, what would you like to see in a futuristic game? As enemy types, scene or objects?

Last edited:

Nice pic, looks like it's going to be a pretty good game. Though there's this thing that's... Yeah, her bent leg in that jumping/falling(?) frame looks a slight bit too big, and no matter what I try, I'm ending up staring at that.
Sorry I can't be of more help though.

Yes the resolution (800*600) is again too high I will reduce, if it is true that the left leg is strange image I will fix it. Otherwise thank you for your suggestions and comments, it's always better than nothing to improve myself.

Can't help but poke my nose in if I see an action game a comin'. I definitely like the design the character has now as opposed to earlier designs.

For your animation, I'm going to say that collections of subtle changes can make a huge difference when you animate. For example in this one:

1396212051-normal1.gif

Just moving the head or making her knees change angle alongside her breathing can yield a significant improvement. Not sure how hard or easy that would be for your drawing process, but if making a small change is too much, you can always try smaller sprites.

Last edited:

I made a small change, I separated the movement of the breasts and chest. It is not huge but I liked it.

1397965851-normal1.gif

Otherwise yes I reduce it a little the image sizes and resolution of the game. This is the coding Gamemaker who cause problems with the drawings, the drawings are simple enough so I do not take too long to make and animate.

I continue to work to launch a pretty good demo. I started creating enemies women for my game, as the story revolves around a parasite that turns humans into monsters is quite logical to see women affected.

mutantF.png

1398628143-mutantf.png

This is a first draft that can still change, you think what? I think always include 3 enemies and a boss for the first demo.

Back