What's new

ACT Ryona Guro [華熱] Idol Run (RJ285993)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ285993_img_main.jpg
A Run or die type game, I think? It's a puzzle platformer kinda thing, like the one (I forgot the name) where you get thrown into a dimension full of monsters and the last stage ends with Succubus (the game's development itself has been stopped), but it's kinda that type of the game.

The Trial only have 1 chapter, with the "killer" being Lance that shoot out from ground, or a moving saw.

I don't understand the Prologue, it looks like she got hit by a truck, and then... went into be an idol in some kind of death trap game?

Anyway, control are self explanatory in-game:

H for opening Menu, J for closing, and Mouse for choosing.
Down then Up for higher jump, up for jump
H for hitting with your butt, in the tutorial, it's for moving a block.

From the death in chapter 1 (impaled by Lance), I assume there'll be some guro, although the preview in DLsite has some H animation as well, from the looks of it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Tried the demo and it's okay once you get used to the controls. Though the less than average reviews on the dlsite make me think something isn't very good about the game. Of course, I'm a bit interested on what other scenes are in the game, but I'm not sure I wanna spend money on it if the game is less than stellar.

Master Yi

Reputation score
The animation are great. I think I will get the full version to see some more.

qwertyfatcat

Reputation score
About half way through the game so far. There's a fair bit of platforming as well as trial and error. Game isn't bad, although it does lack a gallery mode so far. I am kind of annoyed that after any death other than the generic death (such as falling), the corpse disappears instead of looping, but they aren't so bad.

Beware that there's some light guro and snuff.

Tenma

Reputation score
If you get less than 4 stars on dlsites. It's not good.

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone of you finished the game?
I would really appreciate the save file for the game cuz this game is really pain in the ass.....

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you get less than 4 stars on dlsites. It's not good.
Yeah, I don't care, I'll judge it for myself.

The animations are not bad but I don't know why some of these developers insist on making their H-games so hard and annoying. It's an H-game, I'm here for the H, stop making me work so freaking damn hard for it. Anyways, while the animations are not bad, the enemies in the earlier stages are boring and I don't feel like drudging through the game to try to find out if there are more intesesting enemies later on. Hopefully somebody will drudge through it and give us a save.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It doesn't have to be a cakewalk easy game with only h content. It's actually the other way around really, if it's a good game even without the h, it becomes all the more good.
And being hard is part of being good.

Now, dont get me wrong...if the hard part comes from clunky controls, of course its trash.
Needless to add, i dont have the game so i dont know which one of the two is the deal here.

But yeah, speak for yourself, @Cupio , some of us here do enjoy a good challenge amidst the h, thank you

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
In this case, I would have to blame the controls, the exaggerated momentum, and to some degree, the collision detection.

Trying to do fine adjustment can be a chore, as you either move barely at all, or lunge forward a fair bit. Couple with momentum being exaggerated, this can send you off a platform when you're just trying to get near the edge to make a jump. Other times, you'll be trying to move a box or explosive container, and instead keep pulling yourself up on top of it because of the auto-mantle. This leads to frustration when you accidentally shove a box or w/e next to a wall and can't get it out anymore.

The auto-mantle also makes trying to safely drop down platforms another chore, especially if you're going for one right under the one you're on.

If not for these issues, I would've been able to enjoy the game (Love a good puzzle platformer). As it is, I ended up deleting my copy after repeatedly failing...I wanna say stage 7? 6 or 7, one of the two.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The controls are abysmal, feels like she weighs 500 kilos when she's jumping or doing pretty much anything else, and it's almost impossible to control her in air. It has some nice h animations though, but you're not gonna have fun with the actual game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah the jumping part is meh....
I am stucked at 4'th stage , always died at the fan or drill something(?)
Cinderella Escape 1 was hard , but it was also fun
While this..... meh it's hard to control
If there is a complete save fiture , I request someone share it instead~

NaaaaaniMan

Reputation score
I think this game's girl always died in all H scence
I hate death ryona so I just deleted it.
If I choose the advantage of this game, protagonist is hit by a golf club and doesn't die.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's Another Dimension with a cuter protagonist but with inferior platforming/puzzles/controls. (Like, terrible controls. I got stuck on the 4th stage. Heh.)

And yeah, it looks like everything is snuff, which feels like it defeats the potential of using inexhaustible torture/rape bots.

So Another Dimension but with inferior bad ends too.