What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

Is it possible to have multiple males and females in a class and they will automatically interact with each other?
Or is is like the first game where you had to seduce everyone yourself?

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to have multiple males and females in a class and they will automatically interact with each other?
Or is is like the first game where you had to seduce everyone yourself?
They will function on their own. While I was doing my best to get my main character with the most popular girl in class, and I STILL HAVEN'T succeeded. Already 3 couples formed on their own, can't believe I'm worse with the ladies compared to ai... D: D: D:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They will function on their own. While I was doing my best to get my main character with the most popular girl in class, and I STILL HAVEN'T succeeded. Already 3 couples formed on their own, can't believe I'm worse with the ladies compared to ai... D: D: D:
Even in the land of where we are supposed to be great at getting women, we still fail. T.T

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you caught them doing anything to eachother?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want this game!! I've never had this problem with mega before. any chance I could get the url to each of the files over gig?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They do. If you play a while, it'll be hard to go anywhere where people aren't groping or fucking each other. Game gets pretty perverse, at least mine did. Yet for some reason, anybody who walks into the room will probably interrupt and scold you, even if they were just fucking somebody earlier. I think I'll go around cockblocking people in my next game. It's always girl on girl npcs though, so maybe not...

Are there any female personalities that don't mind you fucking other girls around them? After a while the game becomes hide and try to fuck, while being seeked by all the other girls you're with. You'd think there'd be some open minded girls or types who don't mind sharing.

There's already a 25+ page thread for sharing anime/manga girls, surprising. Of course High School of the Dead is one of the first full cast. I did Bakemonogatari girls for the first Artificial Academy <3 Sadly I don't think the customization can get a lot of the girls accurate enough right now, I'd wait for mods/updates before doing something like that again. Bakemonogatari girls have really unique hair styles and accessories. Not many of the anime characters posted look anything like their originals atm. Hopefully we can do something in the future to change the face shapes more as the current face shape really doesn't fit many anime characters.

The Yuno Gasai however is pretty nice... Original Yuno has standard thighs but a thin torso, blfdjufhg. She also suffers from breast size changing in the anime apparently.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even in the land of where we are supposed to be great at getting women, we still fail. T.T
I did a 1 x 11 harem back in the first game all before they added the cheat or in game movement speed/no interaction. Now I gotta figure out whether that was harem or 11 timing. (Considering no #P, probably 11 timing)

Like I mentioned before, traits have a lot of to do with it. Design your MC right and don't let him lose with the ai. Or the first thing a Heart of Darkness MC will do it kill one of your girl. (Personal experience *dryly*)

Also, "everyone do x action" is the best way to increase affection by far. But you need a noticeable amount of affection in the first place for people to respond to that.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did a 1 x 11 harem back in the first game all before they added the cheat or in game movement speed/no interaction. Now I gotta figure out whether that was harem or 11 timing. (Considering no #P, probably 11 timing)

Like I mentioned before, traits have a lot of to do with it. Design your MC right and don't let him lose with the ai. Or the first thing a Heart of Darkness MC will do it kill one of your girl. (Personal experience *dryly*)

Also, "everyone do x action" is the best way to increase affection by far. But you need a noticeable amount of affection in the first place for people to respond to that.
Yeah, that's what I did back in the first game too. I think I'll try it in this game as well. Actually, I'm considering just making my guy a student and have a hot female teacher, just to make things interesting for my goals.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in this game :eek:
Can someone help point me in the right direction? I keep talking to one of the characters, but I don't understand what does what or when it is a good idea to press it.
I did install the translations btw and if this is something that came up before, i apologize in advance.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Caught em! Doing it right against the door of the room I just exited! Shameless buggers! :p

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in this game :eek:
Can someone help point me in the right direction? I keep talking to one of the characters, but I don't understand what does what or when it is a good idea to press it.
I did install the translations btw and if this is something that came up before, i apologize in advance.
Do you have the hongfire UI patch? Without it, you won't know exactly how you're interacting.

Treat it like you're making a new friend, you usually just talk first, den move up to asking them to study, eat and do sports with you. Behind the martial arts room (in your map, bottom most row 4th from the left), the buddha statue tells you the moods of everyone towards the character you click. But it fluctuates, like a real person would. They may be your friend for awhile, and don't know you at all completely after. This doesn't make it less helpful though! When a person's thought towards your character stabilizes, that's when you know you've progressed. So try to get your "targets" *wink wink* to stabilize as friends first. My personal favourite is massaging them. When I get the massage percentage close to 100% or more, I get a bit more daring with the girls, moving up to caressing, hugging.

The blue girl in the picture, I just hugged her and asked her out on a date inside the multipurpose room, once we exited she asked to be my lover haha! The couple fucking must have surged her hormones.

Attachments

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do you have the hongfire UI patch? Without it, you won't know exactly how you're interacting.

Treat it like you're making a new friend, you usually just talk first, den move up to asking them to study, eat and do sports with you. Behind the martial arts room (in your map, bottom most row 4th from the left), the buddha statue tells you the moods of everyone towards the character you click. But it fluctuates, like a real person would. They may be your friend for awhile, and don't know you at all completely after. This doesn't make it less helpful though! When a person's thought towards your character stabilizes, that's when you know you've progressed. So try to get your "targets" *wink wink* to stabilize as friends first. My personal favourite is massaging them. When I get the massage percentage close to 100% or more, I get a bit more daring with the girls, moving up to caressing, hugging.

The blue girl in the picture, I just hugged her and asked her out on a date inside the multipurpose room, once we exited she asked to be my lover haha! The couple fucking must have surged her hormones.
I have the UI translation but I have no clue how the percentages or their reactions work. I used one of the options from the first bubble(the third from the bottom) and the percentage hit 900% rhen at another time the % was at 130 but she looked sad or something close to it. The advice about the statue and the way to progress was very useful to know. Thank You:)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the percentage shown is your success chance with that specific interaction. Sometimes you succeed off of very low rolls but it's difficult (I've succeeded off like 6%) but 100% or over you will always succeed I believe (Unless the npc is upset). So you have that first check to see if the interaction starts, then you usually get another check to see how well the activity or interaction went (The text message/sound you get afterwards). The percentage might affect how well the interaction goes.

There's like fail (Buzzer sound), neutral/no progress made (I think the dialogue text ends with a question mark), success (Slightly excited noise), great success (Excited noise). You can probably tell which it is just by the sounds they make. Failing the interaction or result roll can irritate npcs (Might need to calm/encourage or praise afterwards) and lower relationships if it happens constantly or turn off npcs from H interactions if you try to move too fast with them. But you don't need 100%+ to complete interactions with girls. I had a girl accept sex off of an extremely low %

Again the only time I've failed an interaction with over 100% is when a girl was upset, in which case she needs to be calmed (If they had a social dispute), praised (Seems to be the cure to a negative mood most the time for me), encouraged (If they seem sleepy and are walking slow) or maybe apologized to (If you fucked them over somehow, caught you cheating or you did something rude, etc). You'll know which was the right option if you don't get a 0% roll. If they still don't go back to their normal mood, you failed the interaction and should try again. If you don't know which it is, start with praise, I think it raises the chance of the other succeeding even if it doesn't fix the problem.

Oh P.S: I posted my Gasai Yuno to Hongfire, I'm not sure if I should post it here. I spent a stupid amount of time on it (I haven't slept in 24 hours and get crazy obsessive over stupid things when I'm tired :p), so good news is she's about as accurate as she can possibly be right now haha.

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the percentage shown is your success chance with that specific interaction. Sometimes you succeed off of very low rolls but it's difficult (I've succeeded off like 6%) but 100% or over you will always succeed I believe (Unless the npc is upset). So you have that first check to see if the interaction starts, then you usually get another check to see how well the activity or interaction went (The text message/sound you get afterwards). The percentage might affect how well the interaction goes.

There's like fail (Buzzer sound), neutral/no progress made (I think the dialogue text ends with a question mark), success (Slightly excited noise), great success (Excited noise). You can probably tell which it is just by the sounds they make. Failing the interaction or result roll can irritate npcs (Might need to calm/encourage or praise afterwards) and lower relationships if it happens constantly or turn off npcs from H interactions if you try to move too fast with them. But you don't need 100%+ to complete interactions with girls. I had a girl accept sex off of an extremely low %

Again the only time I've failed an interaction with over 100% is when a girl was upset, in which case she needs to be calmed (If they had a social dispute), praised (Seems to be the cure to a negative mood most the time for me), encouraged (If they seem sleepy and are walking slow) or maybe apologized to (If you fucked them over somehow, caught you cheating or you did something rude, etc). You'll know which was the right option if you don't get a 0% roll. If they still don't go back to their normal mood, you failed the interaction and should try again. If you don't know which it is, start with praise, I think it raises the chance of the other succeeding even if it doesn't fix the problem.

Oh P.S: I posted my Gasai Yuno to Hongfire, I'm not sure if I should post it here. I spent a stupid amount of time on it (I haven't slept in 24 hours and get crazy obsessive over stupid things when I'm tired :p), so good news is she's about as accurate as she can possibly be right now haha.
Thanks that helped quite a bit. :D

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There isn't much Zooming in this. In the first one you could zoom in/out and side to side and its a lot farther.

As for the graphics, I prefer the first one's graphics.

The new menu is fine as the voices.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know if this is happening in other peoples' games but holy shit, Not even at the end of day one and like there's already 4 couples, with non-stop screwing each other senseless! :eek: To make it awkward, if anyone so much as sees them going at it they immediately ask for everyone to come and see, to just watch the spectacle. It seems like they're waaay more aggressive then the first game. o_O

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know if this is happening in other peoples' games but holy shit, Not even at the end of day one and like there's already 4 couples, with non-stop screwing each other senseless! :eek: To make it awkward, if anyone so much as sees them going at it they immediately ask for everyone to come and see, to just watch the spectacle. It seems like they're waaay more aggressive then the first game. o_O
I need to check that out. Currently working on my stereotypical class full of all girls but my character. I'll make an equal opportunity some time to see if I can replicate that.

And someone mentioned bugs and stuff before. Got one, not sure if it was already posted here:

In standard Japanese unicode settings, without the keyboard and clock specifically set I think, the first time I installed the game it installed a small amount of the game's content, and never went beyond the first disc before telling me it was done. Installing the game again in the same directory somehow fixed everything and it installed properly the second time.

A friend had this same problem and I gave him that advice, waiting to hear back from him if it works or not for him.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Definitely waiting for a working translation of this before I bother downloading. Loved the first one...can't wait to get this new one going as a teacher!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apologizing in this game is much more difficult than the first one. (Unless your girl has the very easy going trait)

Experimentation with threatening scenario, long rant.
The game actually makes it more difficult to "threaten a girl" than to h them up despite having both weakness trait and M trait. Though M traits makes some interaction that's suppose to be a turn off to a turn on.

Apparently, to do the threatening scenario, your girl has to not only have one of the above trait, she also cannot be going out with you. Nor can her affection be too high/turned on. (Or they will just treat it as a joke)

Also, there's the interesting case 1) Embarrassed and is forced into, and case 2) eager and tempting you depending on the mood. Though I still haven't found out how to actually get to the rape part, due to affection level went through the roof. = =
I blame the M Trait.

Sometimes, it's very difficult to force someone willing. This time, it's just impossible period orz.

Scenarios
Walk up and touch breast -> Ok
Walk up and wants to see panty -> No
Set the mood with hugs and kisses and want to H -> Ok
After setting the mood and wants to see panty -> Tempts you
After setting the mood and and force her into foreplay -> Girl: Joking right? -> Girl: Forget foreplay, let's H~!
After setting the mood and go for rape -> Girl: Joking right? -> Girl: It's impossible to rape me if I am willing! -> *Insert defeated player character here*

Ah ridiculously high affection points, it's not my fault. = =
What was that saying again? "Playboy that is sinful?" At this point it's impossible to even if the playboy tries.

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I was flipping through the (tiny) wiki page for this game

...and I noticed a reference to a "Love Hotel". Where is this? Is it a "Follow Me" only area (like the counselling room, gym storage, shower stall, maintenance room...) or is it a "let's do [this] together" option?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I was flipping through the (tiny) wiki page for this game

...and I noticed a reference to a "Love Hotel". Where is this? Is it a "Follow Me" only area (like the counselling room, gym storage, shower stall, maintenance room...) or is it a "let's do [this] together" option?
"Q: Where can I find the love hotel?
A: The love hotel is located between the game center and karaoke bar on the main street. Simply click on the pink neon sign between the two while a character you wish to initiate sex with is following you. "

It's in the faq, lol.

Wiki people have started to map out the traits thankfully. Someone sent me a png of a girl saying it has all traits unlocked/usable, not sure if it's legit, would make my Gasai Yuno more accurate though. Anybody hear of that being released? I mean they all looked unlocked in the character creator, just not sure if they all actually work.

Last edited: