What's new

RPG RPG Maker [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690)

poopoo1234

Reputation score
Do you start with womb, ovary, vaginal development in the thousands when you go to the second part of the game no matter what you do in the horror part?

Last edited:

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
Do you start with womb, ovary, vaginal development in the thousands when you go to the second part of the game no matter what you do in the horror part?
Yes, it's not surprising because Araka has been raped countless times before the male protagonist got into the building she was trapped in.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, and there's a "time flows differently in the spirit world" mechanic at work.
Araka has actually been stuck there for several years (from her perspective) by the time the events of the game happen, even though it's only been a few weeks in the real world. (iirc)

blerghit

Reputation score
This game deserves at the very least partial translation that includes the corruption report. Truly a rare gem, and sadly textractor etc dont work on that.

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
I just realized what I may have seen, but... in one of combat defeat rape CGs, did those hairy things just ripped Araka’s uterus out clean by phasing its hand through her body and grabbed it directly? Because if so, then yikes, what the heck...

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone has a save where it starts from the 2nd part with the girl's best stats?

...im actually kinda scared of the first part tbh lol
When starting a new game, you can choose to skip the "horror part", and it will instead be done by choosing the key actions that would have been done in it.

axelries

Reputation score
I do not understand the combat system, I am on the final boss, a giant Budha hand, cant do scrap to it, but sometimes I click on an option and it does 9999 damage. In one fight I was doing 10k damage at least with a last attach, which I have no idea where it came from, then next turn insta kill by the boss? any help

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I do not understand the combat system, I am on the final boss, a giant Budha hand, cant do scrap to it, but sometimes I click on an option and it does 9999 damage. In one fight I was doing 10k damage at least with a last attach, which I have no idea where it came from, then next turn insta kill by the boss? any help
Hmm...sounds like a glitch. Could you maybe post your save file please? I can test a few things.

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
For around 2-3 turns, enemies won't be able to damage you, either missing or slightly increasing your climax meter, then after that, they will hit very hard like a certain bullfighting guy (you know who :p) and drop you in pretty much one or two turns. I don't understand why combat works this way, but I guess it's them slowly advancing on Araka as she fights or something. Look for the "mounting" option (physical with no MP cost) to disable the enemies. If it connects, you will get a CG of Araka pummeling one of them, and they all will get restrained status. From there, you are free to wail on them before they could get back up. Once they do, the "approaching" timer apparently resets and you have around the same amount of turns to stun them and do what you want to while they're down again.

Unlike the usual boss in RPG, the Buddha palm is not immune to getting disabled, so always use the mounting skill first before damaging it. It's a little RNG with D100 roll to determine the mounting outcome, but it shouldn't be too much that it's impossible to win without lucking it out if you know when to use inhale to heal yourself. Use buff (miko spirit sense) to increase crit rate and mounting success, then laser the f*ck out of it until it dies, that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

axelries

Reputation score
For around 2-3 turns, enemies won't be able to damage you, either missing or slightly increasing your climax meter, then after that, they will hit very hard like a certain bullfighting guy (you know who :p) and drop you in pretty much one or two turns. I don't understand why combat works this way, but I guess it's them slowly advancing on Araka as she fights or something. Look for the "mounting" option (physical with no MP cost) to disable the enemies. If it connects, you will get a CG of Araka pummeling one of them, and they all will get restrained status. From there, you are free to wail on them before they could get back up. Once they do, the "approaching" timer apparently resets and you have around the same amount of turns to stun them and do what you want to while they're down again.

Unlike the usual boss in RPG, the Buddha palm is not immune to getting disabled, so always use the mounting skill first before damaging it. It's a little RNG with D100 roll to determine the mounting outcome, but it shouldn't be too much that it's impossible to win without lucking it out if you know when to use inhale to heal yourself. Use buff (miko spirit sense) to increase crit rate and mounting success, then laser the f*ck out of it until it dies, that's pretty much it.
The boss was beaten, this strategy works, however this thing was just pure RNG: as soon as you start buffing the boss starts to spam strong attacks, if any of your attack misses or fail to do an effect the boss will kill you

blerghit

Reputation score
The boss was beaten, this strategy works, however this thing was just pure RNG: as soon as you start buffing the boss starts to spam strong attacks, if any of your attack misses or fail to do an effect the boss will kill you
Were you at full strenght? (no debuffs from horror part, buff from him touching her, no rapes in the FMC part)

axelries

Reputation score
Were you at full strenght? (no debuffs from horror part, buff from him touching her, no rapes in the FMC part)
I tried to get no debuffs, but there where some sequences that I couldn't avoid, she seemed to have the heart status.

phily101

Reputation score
Is there any translation out there for ovary state uterus state etc and araka's comments?

saveplay2

Reputation score
have anyone got save form horror part ?

even i try skip and choosing the key actions can't even pass

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
There should be an option in the beginning which lets you skip the guy's 1st section entirely and go to Araka's section, if that's what you mean

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I see, my bad. Might be bug on his end then

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I applied the patch and all I get is a black screen.

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
In the first part, must you open the safe on the second floor in order to get to the third floor? I know the rest of the safes colored purple are optional.