What's new

Images of Wonder Truth and Fear...

Vazdah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Images of Wonder Truth and Fear...

I asked some guy on the forums about his signature and he says it comes from this which he says he made. You will probably recognize it very easy if you saw his signature. I love the video. Sorry that its not an image but its really cool and was discovered from an image in someones signature.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I asked some guy on the forums about his signature and he says it comes from this which he says he made. You will probably recognize it very easy if you saw his signature. I love the video. Sorry that its not an image but its really cool and was discovered from an image in someones signature.

You seem awfully keen making sure we know it's from some guy's signature. Now I'm getting that curiosity itch.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hmm. Fun. Gave me the urge to quickly go and try making some gifs.

Quick and lazy. Also gif'd up a rather more lewd vid, similar to that sig, but the file size on that one came out at 17mb, and no free hosting I tried seems willing to accept it. So no luck on posting it. The other two smaller gifs I made kept getting nondescript errors during upload. Quite bothersome, but oh well. Would probably have better luck using a non browser based program to make them.

Vazdah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Fun. Gave me the urge to quickly go and try making some gifs.

Quick and lazy. Also gif'd up a rather more lewd vid, similar to that sig, but the file size on that one came out at 17mb, and no free hosting I tried seems willing to accept it. So no luck on posting it. The other two smaller gifs I made kept getting nondescript errors during upload. Quite bothersome, but oh well. Would probably have better luck using a non browser based program to make them.
Nice gif and I would have recommended GIMP 2 but it seems to make gifs rather large in file size which is really annoying and I have yet to figure out a way to make it smaller.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well... I should probably have posted this while the "Twisted Disney" was still hot. Oh well, here's some Wang Fire from Avatar TLA because he kick major ASS!!

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ok, so after years of periodically being annoyed by image hosting site small file size and/or resolution limits, I've found that DropBox seems to be up for the job. 17mb animated gif, hosted, linkable, and jiggly...

(If spoilers don't prevent image loading whilst closed, and this is slowing anyones PC down, I'll change it to a link if needed.)

Haven't tested the limits yet, but it's nice to have finally found something that will take a bit more and still allow linking.

((On the off chance my coincidental advertising has anyone thinking about grabbing an account, I guess I might as well leave this referal link they gave me here.
I'm not sure if I'll even need the extra space honestly, but it can't hurt, and seems a potential waste not to use these kinds of links.))

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a from a Swedish photographer who retouches his photos to make them look like something from a dream.

I really like #11 where the person is pouring out the contents of the painting and then #33 where she's painting the ocean onto her deck.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

More princesses! (Although, to be fair, I'm sharing the Prince version, too.)

There's a *lot* to get through and if you can't find at least one where you're going "OMG, that sounds like..." there's something wrong.

Also, the ones I was talking about in the Rep thread.

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'll just leave this here for the boxing/punching/fighting/violence fans...

This is Giovanni Lorenzo getting knocked out Monday night by Daniel Jacobs.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Made me giggle:

As you can probably tell, the photo was taken in Berlin, during a demonstration this weekend against the fact that since June it is illegal in Russia to discuss topics that involve homo-, bi- and transsexuality publicly / in front of minors.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sure, these lasses are no princesses, but close enough. Has some softcore No More Heroes stuff, courtesy of . Apparently these were bonus content available off one of the various re-releases of No More Heroes 2, which is kinda surprising considering how blatantly ecchi some of them are. Aw well, enough talk, have at ye.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rawr at that waitress girl. :)

I found this pic today, and it just made me laugh pretty hard.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damn straight it is. A tongue is such a lovely thing.

My plus rep woulda said something along the lines of "I'll get down on my knees for you Princess."

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Time for more Disney princesses because they- wait...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, that's funny and just a little bit creepy. I think it's the eyes. Or the smiles. Some of them look halfway decent, though, heheheh.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't keep up on it, I don't know if any of you have, but an artist was inspired by the Hobbes and Bacon comic and has continued it.

[ alternatively: ]

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'll just leave this here for the boxing/punching/fighting/violence fans...

This is Giovanni Lorenzo getting knocked out Monday night by Daniel Jacobs.
Guh... He saw that coming the entire way...

Wonder what he was thinking...

"Ooh... Thats coming in pretty fast there... Better go for a faceblock..."

"Whoa... Thats a... Pretty big fist there..."

"Uh-Oh... Bad Idea... Abort!... I can abort right? ...Right?"

"Why? How could I make such a horrible mistake!"

Now as for some post Halloween Nightmare fuel...

Yea... Heads... Exploding like a bomb, hidden in a tree...

Makes you wonder just what really happens when a person gets lost in Lost Woods... I mean, person doesn't just drop there flesh like it's dirty laundry and decide "Yeap, this is good... Good night for Stalfos-ing!"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score