What's new

Immoral and Unethical (Aaron;Rathuris)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Immoral and Unethical (Aaron;Rathuris)

He brought in his apprentice's head close to his own. "I ain't asking for help. How clear must I make it? You want ice cream? Or how about some other kinda special service? Make up your mind now, or this chance will be lost forever along with my patience, Aaron!" he said with a grin, but also with fair warning. "Your time's been rough, so let's make the time after good!"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron blushed as his master brought his head closer to his own face. "Right.... Sorry." Though despite his blush, his face lit up at the mention of ice cream. "Yes please Master. I would love some ice cream." After he went quiet for moment, his blush growing a little brighter. His fingers fiddling with each other a moment as she spoke a few more quiet words. "After if you want.... I would be alright for some special service....." He glanced away shyly from his master's face, his face a bright red to show that he might even like such as a treat. "With you..."

Though he rarely thought about it, he was never quite sure why he enjoyed time with Fenris. Was it just his submissive nature, and him being his master, the curse from the witch he had angered or he just simply liked him. Either way, he was quite happy to go out with his master to get a treat. Especially considering how rare such a thing was.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, ice cream might be hard to come by. However!" he rose one hand. "A special service I can do!" he declared, and noted what Aaron said. The two walked for a bit, leaving the bandit town behind and making sure they were plenty far enough away that they wouldn't be a problem unless they were followed, which according to Fenrir, they weren't. "Now... For this special service... It's a bit interesting how, normally being a boy, you'd be interested in something like this." he chuckled.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gave a small nod as she followed his master out of the bandit town. He was a little disappointed that he wouldn't get any ice cream, but his master seemed to have an idea. He followed along quietly letting his master think in peace as they traveled further from the village. He gave his master a small nod. "Is that, that surprising master?" Moving to stand in front his master and letting him decide the special service his master thought he deserved. "So what will it be?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's a little surprising." He chuckled. "And if you have to ask me so much, does that mean you want nothing? Or do you truly prefer that I chose what I want over what you want? That attitude is probably what let those women manipulate you, Aaron." he stated simply.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gave a small nod. "Yeah.... I am a little indecisive and like help to decide things." Looking up to his master and giving him a hopeful look for the moment. "I am alright with what ever you decide Master." He began to get a little nervous as he waited for his master to decide so instead busied himself with finding a spot to sit down.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, that's fine then. It's been a while for me as well." Fenrir replied, before following Aaron over to a place to relax. "First thing's first though." he stated, sitting down on a dry patch of dirt. He unbuckled his pants and let them slip down to reveal his member. "We can't do anything with it soft like this."

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gave a small blush as his master removed his pants after sitting done. After staring at his member for a few long moments he snapped out of his daze before sinking down to his knees in front of his master. "Right sorry master..." Blushing he removed his shirt and wrap, letting his cursed bosom bounce into sight. Hesitantly he pushed his hair back behind his shoulders as he leaned down to follow Fenris' suggestion.

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath, which only made his blush grow before leaning in and gently lifting his little magician up. Grasping him softly, Aaron's tongue began to give the tip soft slow licks. Aaron's lips giving his tip a soft kiss before letting it get enveloped in his mouth. Giving a few soft suckles before beginning to lick every inch the tongue could reach.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Using his mouth, Aaron slowly found success in getting his master hard, feeling his staff stiffening in his hand. "I wonder if you're even a boy anymore with your new looks and temperament. Honestly, your lips feel no different than a girl's." he commented. Once he was fully erect, he repositioned Aaron such that he was facing away, encouraging Aaron to his knees. "In fact, I wonder..." he became curious, pulling down Aaron's lower clothing to see what kind of genitalia the transformed apprentice had.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron blushed at the comment about his lips, the words only coaxing him to suckle from his master some more. He was a little disappointed when his master pulled free, though it was short lived as he was spun around. Feeling his pants being pulled down and his master's words, his hand moved to cover his groin and his visible arousal of the situation.

Entirely up to you whether the curse is effecting him more or not. :p

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh, so you are a boy back here. Odd that you have boobs bouncing about though." He pondered, before wondering. "Despite what happened, Aaron, do you actually want to return to being a boy?" Fenrir inquired, before Aaron felt his master's length slide between his ass cheeks and rub against his anal glands. "It seems like you have other desires as it stands. Or perhaps you want to be a boy and enjoy this?" he proded his apprentice for information.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron's faced turned an even brighter shade of red as he heard his master's words. "I... I..." What ever response Aaron had planned to say was cut short by a gasp as he felt his master sandwich himself between his bum cheeks. A hand slipped between his thighs to hide his twitching shaft due to his master's pressure against his tunnel, from his master's gaze. Hiding his face against the grass, more to try to hide his shame then anything else. "I like..... This....... And I like women......" His hips gave an unintentional wiggle as he shivered naked in the forest air. "I just don't know......."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wrong. You do know. You already answered me." Fenrir stated, adjusting himself to line his tip with Aaron's asshole. "Relax your butt, yeah? It'll hurt something awful if I penetrate you while you're tense." he said, waiting for Aaron to tell him he was relaxed before poking him with his thumb to test his tensity, chuckling as he no doubt felt Aaron tighten up again. Essentially performing foreplay, Fenrir worked Aaron's ass with his fingers until he quite literally felt his ass get tired from tensing up so much. Once relaxed, Fenrir dove in, sheathing himself inside his apprentice.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"What... But... I...." Aaron shivered as his master lined up with his opening, his head bobbing as he was asked to relax. "Okay...." Though what little relaxing he had done was cut short by a gasp and an intruding thumb, his insides quickly squeezing against and tightening around it.feeling the thumb beginning to thrust in and out, Aaron's top half fell to the grassy ground with a girlish moan. His hands grasping at the grass for purchase as he tried to relax around the thumb despite the feelings of pleasure it was conjuring up. After a short while, Aaron's insides began to loosen somewhat. His soft girlish moans filling the air as he let his master do what every he wanted. Though really he had simply given up, closed his eyes tight and decided to ride out what his master's hand was doing to him.

Feeling his master thrust into him with something much bigger then his thumb drew out a loud moo from the girly cow boy. Aaron was unable to contain himself as his body shook in delight as he felt his depths being plundered. His moo turning into a cross between it and a lewd moan of delight as his insides began to squeeze tightly around its intruder erratically. With his tail going stock straight and up and his body convulsing, he unleashed a torrent of his own seed onto the ground and across his own body. After a moment to come back down, a renewed heavy blush upon his face as he timidly wiggled back against Fenris.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aaron wiggled, it stirred his master on to continue stirring up his apprentice, getting excited as he thrusted quicker, but not too quickly. He moved in waves, so that Aaron would constantly feel his master moving in and out of his ass. After a bit of constant motion though, Fenrir went still, testing his companion. "Holding together?" he inquired.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron could only moo out if girlish delight as his master thrusted into his needy rear. His hands clinging to the grass as he held on, his body shuddering from the pleasure the rod was stirring up. His hips continued to wiggle back against his master in time with the older man's motions, and wiggling even more each time he was fully hilted. Feeling him stop, Aaron let out a disappointed little whine before he could stop himself. It took a moment for him to realize he had been asked something. "Yes....." After a moment, Aaron looked over a shoulder at Fenris, his eyes looking back with need. He spoke a couple words that barely reached his master's ears. "Please...... More....."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenrir just chuckled, before bucking his hips hard, sliding himself all the way in. After that, he slowly pulled out, and bucked again. Each time he went a little faster, letting Aaron get used to the increasing pace until Fenrir was moving at a modest pace, and the sounds of flesh against flesh were more than apparent. It seemed like Fenrir was done talking as well, eventually reaching such a pace that would quickly bring him closer to climax. Unless Aaron did anything to cease Fenrir's gradually quickening thrusts, his mentor would reach his peak, firmly grasping his disciple's rump and grunting, letting out a gasp of relief, followed by a moment of heavy panting before drawing his length out while Aaron felt Fenrir's seed ooze out.